敬真♥相♥
The truth.
*我会永远爱你*
*And I will always*
*爱你*
*love you*
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
我也会永远爱你
I'll always love you, too.
*永远爱*
*always love*
我去趟卫生间 再亲一个
Bathroom. Get another one.
*爱你*
*love you*
你有钱吗
Have you got any money?
我的天
Oh my God.
谢谢
Thanks.
-能几乎听见你真好 -谢谢
- Great to nearly hear you again. - Thank you.
谢谢劳蕾尔
Laurel, everybody.
我们短暂休息一下如何
How about we take a short break?
你没必要待在这里听的
You didn't have to stay for that.
我
Well, I, um,
我有很多问题要问你 所以
I had a bunch more questions to ask you, so...
我每周都会唱的更大声一点
I get louder every week.
在人们面前表演对我有好处
It's just good for me to do something in front of people.
我和死动物在一起待得太久了
I spend a lot of time with dead animals.
我以为你只是一个
I thought you were just one--
你穿几号♥鞋
What size are your feet?
-这和丹尼尔有什么关系 -我不能告诉你...
- This to do with Daniel? - Oh, I-I can't tell you--
-还是说你要给我买♥♥鞋子 -不
- Or are you gonna buy me shoes? - No!
不 我不会...
No, I am not gonna...
-给你买♥♥什么 -你发现了什么...
- buy you anything. - What'd you find?
我不能告诉你
I-I can't tell you that.
一枚脚印
Well, a-a footprint. Uh--
所以 如果你告诉我
So, if you could just tell me, uh...
-你的鞋码 -你就能排除我吗
- what size your-- - So you can eliminate me?
-我不能... -你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
- I can't-- - Do you think I did it?
我...我不...不
I-- I ca-- No.
-但如果你告诉我鞋码 -八
- But if you tell me your shoe-- - Eight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
八码
Eight.
八码
Eight...
如果你想起了关于你遇到的
And then if there's anything else you could tell me about
那两人的任何信息
the two people that you met.
嗯 她...她的名字很好听
Yeah, she-- she had a pretty name.
好像是什么珠宝的
Like a jewel or something.
我记不清了
I-I can't remember.
-我只知道这些 -好
- That's all I got. - Okay.
一个粘人的金发女和一个穿女人外套的男人
A needy blonde and a guy in a woman's coat.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你现在下班了吗
So, you off duty?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess. Yeah.
你想要什么
What do you want?
既然你不请我喝一杯 那我请
Well, seeing as you won't buy me a drink, it's on me.
-你想和我喝一杯 -当然
- You wanna have a drink with me? - Sure.
好 但还是我来给你买♥♥酒
Okay. But I would like to buy you the-the drink.
-罗蒂 -克劳德警长
- Oh, hey, Lottie. -Oh, hey! Deputy Cloud!
那边有个看上去像是警长的人
There's a sheriffy-looking person over there.
那真是太巧了
That's convenient.
你
You, uh,
你还好吧 你去了好一会儿
you okay down there? You were gone a while.
我发现了这个
Found this.
列车时刻表
我就有些感慨
I was getting all sentimental,
想查查要是我们还在车上 现在会到哪了
looking up where we'd be now if we were still on it.
我们会在哪里
Where would we be?
下个小镇
The next town.
真的吗
Really?
我还以为我们会在更远的地方呢
Thought we'd be further along than that.
那是...一个中途经停站
Uh, it's on a... A stopover.
他们会
They just...
停靠六小时左右
wait for, like, six hours.
-我们的火车就在下个小镇吗 -是的
- Our train is, like, one town away? - Yep.
-就等在那里吗 -是的
- Just sittin' there? - Yep.
如果我们现在出发
I mean, if we got on it now...
那我们就会像从来没有下车过一样
you know, it'd be like we never got off.
我们可以去拿你的外套
We could get your coat.
-我真的很喜欢那件外套 -我知道
- I-I do love that fucking coat. - I know.
我觉得我们应该去联合车站
I think we should get to Union Station.
跟我们之前说的一样
Like we always said we would.
-我们只许了这个承诺 -我们说我们要...
- That's the only promise we made. - We said we were gonna--
我们可以在车上给他们打电♥话♥
You know, we can call them from the train.
警长过来了 你为什么要这么做
That sheriff's coming over. Why are you doing this?
如果我们不去洛杉矶 就在这结束了
If we don't get to LA, we end here.
我不想在这结束
I don't wanna end here.
逃吧
Run.
你如果不是认真的就别说出这个字
Don't say that unless you mean it.
逃吧
Run.
我改变主意了 还是来杯果汁吧
I, uh, changed my mind. I'd like a juice, if that's okay.
嗯 两杯果汁
Yeah, two juices.