- Through his glass eyes? - From his soul.
四肢是不能弯曲的
Oh, the limbs aren't supposed to bend.
如果你动动它们 就容易弯曲了
They actually bend easier the more you move 'em.
你想坐下吗
Do you wanna sit down?
没事
Oh, uh, I'm okay.
这是件马甲 很难舒服地坐着
Uh, it's the vest. It's just hard for me to sit comfortably.
你想脱掉吗
Do you wanna take it off?
我自己脱不了 一般都是瑞恩...
Uh, I can't do it on my own. Ryan usually--
谢谢你
Thank you.
-好 -我们...
- Okay. - Uh, let's...
我要用这个笔记本
Just gonna use this notepad.
你和戈伯先生熟吗
Did you know Mr. Gober well?
他把死在路上的动物带给我 我给他做芝士通心粉
He brings me roadkill, and I make him mac and cheese.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我们还没找到他
Um, we haven't been able to locate him yet.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
好
Okay.
我写下来
Just writing that down.
丹尼尔有女朋友吗
Um, does Daniel have a girlfriend?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
你有女朋友吗
And do you have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
-你有女朋友吗 -没有
- Do you have a girlfriend? - No.
没有
No.
如果丹尼尔躲起来了 是因为他害怕
If Daniel's hiding, it's because he's scared.
不是因为是他干的
Not because he did it.
你带芝士通心粉去戈伯先生家时
Did you see anything unusual
看到什么不寻常的东西了吗
when you brought the mac and cheese to Mr. Gober's?
刺上面有个女的
Well, there was a woman on a spike.
对 在那之前或者之后
Yeah, uh, before or after.
你看到什么东西 或什么人了吗
Um, did you see anything or anyone?
我大概七点捉了只貛
Well, I picked up a badger around 7:00..
然后载了两个远足者去车站
And then I gave a couple of hikers a lift to the station.
-我能看看那只貛吗 -当然
- Can I see the badger? - Oh, sure.
-它还没... -不 我开玩笑的
- She's not ready... - Uh, no... it was a joke.
远足者
The hikers.
对 远足者
Oh yeah, the hikers.
你还记得那两个远足者吗
Do you remember anything about the hikers?
一男一女
Well, there was a man and a woman.
他在发抖 我把我的大衣给他了
Uh, he was shivering, so I gave him my coat.
我在饥渴仙人掌酒吧有个卡座
I have a slot at the Thirsty Cactus.
我们能去那里谈吗 我们能喝一杯
Can we do this there? We can have a drink.
-也许... -太好了 等我一下
- Um, probably... - Great! Give me one second.
该死 瑞恩
Goddamn it, Ryan!
你应该往另一个方向走
You need to head the other way.
你不应该跟着我
You shouldn't be following me.
-有人会看到我们俩在一起的 -听着
- People will see us together. - Listen...
不不不 等等 听着
No, no, no! Wait, wait, listen.
-我们打匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥吧 -不行
- Let's call it in anonymously. - No.
等等 就...
Wait! Just, just, just...
等等 不不不 别 等等
Wait, no, no, no! Sit down! Wait, wait,
给我点时间 我们谈谈
gimme a second! Let's talk about this.
想想你的职业生涯
Think about your career.
露比 一周里两个人因为我的职业生涯死了
Ruby, two people have died in a week 'cause of my career.
这他妈就是人生导师的笑话
It's hardly an advert for a fuckin' life coach.
你知道吗 他们都在各自的旅途上
You know what? They were both on their own journey!
你在引用我的话吗
Are you quoting me now?
不 我只是以为这种时候该说这些
Oh, no, no. I thought that was just a cliche thing to say.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
如果他们不觉得是个意外呢
What if they don't think it was an accident?
如果他们觉得是你干的呢
What if they think that you did it?
-如果就是我♥干♥的呢 -但你没有
- Yeah, but what if I did do it though? - But you didn't!
我没有推她 好吗
I-I didn't push her, right?
但是我
But, I...
我放手了
I did let her go.
什么
What?
她
She was...
她在那冲我尖叫
she was fuckin' screaming at me.
她叫着"放手 放手
She was saying, "Let go, let go,
他妈的放开我" 然后我...
fucking let go of me." And I...
-那没有错 -没错吗
- That's not wrong. - Isn't it?
我放手的时候在想什么
What was I thinking when I did it though?
我想让她死吗
Did I want her to die?
-我知道她会死吗 -不
- Did I know she was gonna die? - No!
我放开了她的手腕 露比
I let go of her fuckin' wrist, Ruby!
-我放开她了 -你不知道
- I let her go! - You didn't know!
只有我们两个知道发生了什么
We are the only ones who know what happened.
如果我现在不去说明真♥相♥
If I don't go and tell the truth now,
我就像嫌疑人一样了
I'm gonna look like a suspect.
我跟她有关系
I'm... I'm linked to her.
我在那地方吐了一地
I-I puked all over that place.
我要在他们觉得我逃跑了之前
I-I have to go and tell them it was an accident
去跟他们讲这是个意外 好吗
before they think that I ran, okay?
-比利 -我懂 我懂 我懂
- Billy... - I know, I know, I know.
我知道你在拿什么冒险
I know what's at stake for you.
你现在要做什么是你的选择
It's your choice what you do now,
但我们不得不
but we're gonna have to just...
多少处理掉这个烂事
deal with our shit at some point.
好吗 我松手了
Okay? I-I let her go.
我的确这么做了
I did that.
你也的确离开了你丈夫
You did leave your husband.
你的确
You did...
和我有了婚外情
start an affair with me,
这就是真♥相♥
and that's the truth.
如果你问我 在某个时刻
If you ask me, at some point,
我们一定得说出真♥相♥
we're just gonna have to tell the fucking truth,
并且面对这该死的后果
and deal with the fucking consequences
在他们追着咬上我们屁♥股♥之前[火烧眉毛]
before they bite us in the fucking ass.
这怪不得他们 你的屁♥股♥这么好看
I mean, I can't blame it. You got such a nice ass.
总有人要来咬一口
Something's gonna bite it.
我这么做不是出于勇敢 明白吗
I'm not doin' it to be brave, okay?
是因为我害怕
I'm doin' it 'cause I'm scared.
好吧
Okay.
我明白
Yeah, okay.
我也会做的
I'll do it, too.
饥渴仙人掌酒吧
*我希望*
*I hope*
*生活对你善良*
*life treats you kind*
*我也希望你能拥有*
*And I hope you have all*
*你梦想的一切*
*you've dreamed of*
*我祝你快乐*
*And I wish you joy*
-瑞恩 -你去哪里了
- Ryan? - Where you been?
-我在询问她 -在哪做 她家吗
- Yeah, I'm doing the interview. - Where, her house?
-饥渴仙人掌 -饥渴仙人掌酒吧
- Thirsty Cactus. - The bar, the Thirsty Cactus?
-对 她有个卡座 -我们找到一枚脚印
- Yeah, well, she had a slot. - Okay. Well, we found a footprint.
-好的 -十码
- Oh, okay. - Yeah, size 10.
好 我等一下再问她 等她
Good. I-I'll ask her after she's...
-唱完 -是她在唱吗
- ...sings. - Is that her?
-不 -让我听听
- No. - Let me listen.
-快点 -好吧
- Come on! -Okay, fine.
*我会永远爱你*
*I always love you*
我什么都听不到 你瞎编的吧
I can't hear anything. You're making this up.
不 她在唱 她只是
No, she is singing. She's just--
唱得很小声
She's just... quiet.
好 问她脚印的事
Okay, well, ask her about the footprint.
-我得挂了 -您要喝什么
- I gotta go. - What can I get you?
-请来两杯啤酒 -请来两杯龙舌兰
- Two beers, please. - Two tequilas, please.
*爱你*
*love you*
*我会永远爱你*
*And I will always*
*爱你*
*love you*
敬说出真♥相♥
To telling the truth.