逃
前情提要
逃
第一季 第三集
-说你要我 -现在不行
- Tell me you want me. - Not right now.
那不管下一个走出洗手间的人是谁
Well, I'm gonna have incredible sex
我都要和他来一场无与伦比的性♥爱♥
with whoever's next to walk out of that bathroom.
-他超辣 -他在纽约也就值7分吧
- He's hot. - He's a New York City seven.
-顶多7分 -但他在这火车上可百分百是10分
- Tops. - Oh, well I'll be damned if he ain't an Amtrak ten.
-告诉我一件事 -好吧 我是资深建筑师
- Give me one thing. - Fine. I'm a senior architect.
菲欧娜 我不想再这样下去了 结束了
Fiona, I don't wanna do this anymore. It's over.
我知道你在那趟火车上
-露比 露比 -坐下吧 你这个不经喝的
- Ruby. Ruby. - Sit down, ya lightweight?
我19岁时可是能把他喝到桌下去
I used to drink his ass under the table when I was 19.
大家都看得出来你已经不是19岁了
Everyone can see you're not 19 anymore.
-你要去哪里 -我要回家了
- Where-- Where are you going? - Oh, I'm going home.
我有需要承担后果的生活 谢天谢地
I have a life with consequences, and thank God
占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位我有空时打电♥话♥
占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位占位未发送成功
1111我要疯了
快给我打电♥话♥
1111我报♥警♥了
我们还没有做出什么让我无法挽回的事
that we didn't do anything that I can't take back.
你好 这里是理查德森家
Hi, there. You've reached the Richardsons.
如果你找露比 她昨天抛下家人跑了
If you're looking for Ruby, she ran out on her family yesterday.
我们也不知道她在哪里
We don't know where she is,
她为什么要走 以及她什么时候回来
why she left, or when she's coming back.
卡被拒
日安
Have a great day.
12年前
比利 逃
比利 逃
露比
Ruby!
来了
Coming.
我刚刚跟墙姐吵了一架
I just had a collision with the Wall.
-别叫她墙姐了 -她竟然问我
- Stop calling her that. - She had the temerity
为什么你在婚礼早餐上发言
to ask me why you were speaking at the wedding breakfast.
-天啊 -我说你发言
- Oh God. - I said you were speaking
是因为你嗓音超好听
because you have a goddamn voice.
-你才不没那么说 -是啊
- You did not say that. - No.
我说她儿子不厌女
I said that her son was not a misogynist.
好了 来吧
Okay, let's do this.
跨进来
Step...
凯莉来了
Kelly is here.
-什么 -真的 她就在外面
- What? - Yeah, she's outside.
我发誓 我没告诉我爸他可以...
I swear, I-I didn't tell Dad that he could-
我知道 但他就是带她来了 没关系
I know. He brought her anyway. It's all right.
现在公开了也好
It's better now that it's out in the open.
相信我 真的
Believe me. It's better.
我有东西要送你
I wanted to give you something.
这贵得离谱 你买♥♥不起的
This is insanely expensive and you cannot afford it.
-是不是你想要的那款 -是 我大学时想买♥♥的
- Is it the one you wanted? - Yes, when I was in college, yes.
-但那... -大牌笔配大建筑家
- But that was-- - A big-shot architect will need a big-shot pen.
他今天发短♥信♥了吗
Has he texted today?
走吧
Let's go.
不 我想说
No! What I'm-- what I'm saying is
我确实有过票
I did have a ticket--
但你现在没有了
But, you no longer have it.
对 那...
Correct! So...
-我可以上车吧 -不
- Should th-that be cool? - No!
她说的是实话 不管你信不信
She's being honest, believe it or not.
她是我见过为数不多的
One of the only people I ever met who sounds like she's lying
说实话像撒谎的人
when she's telling the truth.
我已经更喜欢你了
I like you better already.
你更性感了
You're sexier.
你更强壮了 你更有趣了
You're stronger. You're funnier.
你的事业也大获成功
You're smashing your career.
你
You...
你看起来好多了
You seem so much better.
这吓坏我了 因为...
And that scares the shit out of me because...
我觉得我更差劲了
I think I might be worse.
-一天 -什么
- One day. - What?
给我一天时间 关掉手♥机♥
Gimme one day. Turn off your phone.
-来 给我 好吧 -不
- Here. Give it to me. Okay! Okay! - No.
-你把手♥机♥关机 -我可以关机
- You turn your own phone off. - I can turn my own phone off!
你说我不了解你
You said that I don't know you.
那我们就再共度一天
So let's have one more day together here,
然后再决定
and at the end, we can decide
要不要回到火车上继续一起旅行
to get back on the train and continue our journey together,
或分道扬镳 但是要到这天结束
or we can go our separate ways, but we don't decide
再做决定
till the end of the day.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好
Yeah.
8点到洛杉矶的火车即将出发
The 8:00 AM train to Los Angeles is about to depart.
等等 我不知道下一班火车什么时候来 等等
Wait, I don't get what time the next train comes. Hang on.
不许用手♥机♥
Hey, no phones!
来自菲欧娜
欢迎来到芝加哥
有兴趣参观建筑吗
Architecture tour?
芝加哥建筑
-谢谢 -没问题
- Thank you. - No problem.
你怎么知道的 你…
How do you know that? Are you...?
你在追踪我的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Are you tracking my credit cards?
是的
Yeah, I am,
但那并不代表我要见你
and it doesn't mean that I'm meeting you.
你不会的 这城市可大了去了
No, you won't because it's a huge fucking city.
行行行 别说了 我到时候去见你
Okay, fine, fine. Just shut up and I'll meet you then.
下一趟火车还有24小时
It's 24 hours till the next train!
一天就一趟
I mean, there's one a day.
我们得开个房♥间
We're gonna have to get a hotel room.
一间房♥吗
One hotel room?
迪克西女士 我睡哪啊
Ms. Dixie, where am I to sleep?
现在就去吧
Let's get it now.
-现在 -对
- Now? - Yeah.
我想干♥你♥
I wanna fuck you.
就现在
Now.
你知道这可是没法撤销的事
You know you can't undo that.
我不想撤销干♥你♥
I don't wanna unfuck you.
我也不想撤销干♥你♥
I don't wanna unfuck you either.
城里最近有很多大型会议
A lot of conferences in town,
不过阿尔法套房♥还可以订
but we have the Alpha Suite,
属于高级套房♥
one of our Deluxe Premier rooms
能看到河的全景 一千二一晚
with a full river view at $1,200.
我想付钱 但是…
So, I wanna get it, but, um,
我的卡不知怎的都不能用了
my cards have all stopped working for some reason.
不 我来 只是…
No, I'll get it. I just...
我没有信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have a credit card.
-我不相信那些 -小仙女
- I-I don't believe in them. - Tinkerbell,
不管你相不相信 这是客观存在的
they do exist whether you believe in them or not.
欢迎来到布鲁克酒店
Welcome to the Brock Hotel.
不不不 等等 我们要了
No, no, no! W-wait! We're taking the room!
交给我吧
I've got this.
请问你们一般什么时候兑现
When will you be cashing that, please?
我们不接受支票
We don't accept those.
能不能先当做押金 给我们留着房♥间
Would you... hold the room with it
我们去取现金
while we go and get the cash?
阿玛拉 排到我们了
Amara, we are next in the line,
我们希望你先用支票
and we would like you to hold the room
帮我们留着房♥间 我们去取钱
with this check while we go and get the cash.
拜托了
Please.
-你那是在学谁 -不知道
- Who was that? - I don't know.
我可能是变成我妈了吧
I think I just turned into my mother.
玛丽还好吗
How is Mary?
-气着呢 -你们得在三点前支付现金
- Angry. - I'll need you to have the cash by 3:00.
-别激动 -付了钱才能拿到房♥卡
- Hey! Easy. - Which is when you'll get the room.
还有五个小时呢
Ah. Um, that's five hours away.
那你们要取消吗
Aw, would you like to cancel?
-不 -不 就三点
- Nope. - No. 3:00 is fine.
-早 肖恩是吧 -早