逃
第一季 第六集
露比
Ruby!
逃
前情提要
-快走啊 -我们去抓她
- Come on! - Let's get her.
你觉得她进房♥子里了吗
You think she went in there?
-希望没有 -我们去看看
- I hope not. - Let's go.
有人吗
Hello?
你可以夺走我的职业生涯
You can take my career away from me,
-菲奥娜 把钱给我 -但你夺走不了这个
- Fiona, just give me my money. - You can't take this.
-不 你干什么 -不不
- No, what are you doing? - No, no!
拿包 拿包
Get the bag, get the bag.
-劳伦斯 -露比 到底发生什么事了
- Laurence. - Ruby, what is happening?
你是不是跟他在一起 那个比利
Are you with him? Billy?
没有
No.
收信人 比利
逃
逃
你在马里布做瑜伽静修 对吗
You are at a yoga retreat in Malibu, right?
是的
Yes.
我要来接你
I'm gonna come and get you.
我需要你马上跟我离开
I need you to go with me now.
你能带我们去最近的火车站吗
Could you take us to the nearest station?
你们好 穿上这个
Hello. If you put this on...
-谢谢 -我送你们一程
- Thanks. - ...I'll give you guys a ride.
我的天啊 我找不到我的手♥机♥了
Oh, my God. I can't find my phone!
我们得回去找
We have to go back for it.
之前那个灯亮着吗
Was that light on before?
是的
Yeah...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-你不需要跟我一起去 -谢谢
- You don't have to come with me- - - Thanks.
-我♥操♥啊 -祝你好运
- For fuck's sake. -Good luck!
该死的
Oh shit!
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
-抱歉 -妈的
- Sorry! - For fuck's sake!
-你刚刚为什么要那样 -嘘 小声点
- Why would you do that! - Shh, shh!
-你拿到了吗 拿到了吗 -是的
- Did you get it? Did you get it? - Yes!
好了 别喊 我们走
Okay. Shh. Let's go.
我觉得我们不能走主路 明白吗
I think we should keep off the main road, okay?
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
我们会的
We will.
现在吗
Now?
我只是 我觉得越早报♥警♥
I just-- I feel like the sooner we make a call,
-可能会越好 -我说了会报♥警♥的
- the better, you know? - I said we will.
我 我觉得我们现在就该报♥警♥
I- I just feel like we should call them now.
我们先...
Let's, let's just...
先离开这里
get through here first.
-到底怎么回事 -就...
- W- what's going on? - Well...
如果我们没做错任何事 为什么要报♥警♥
Well, why would we call the cops if we've done nothing wrong?
既然我们没做错事 报♥警♥又有什么关系呢
Why wouldn't we call the cops if we've done nothing wrong?
听着 我们本来制定好了一个计划
Okay, look, you know, we- we made a plan,
你也同意了 其中可不牵涉到警♥察♥
and you agreed to it, and it did not involve cops,
所以我们先穿过这片丛林
so let's get through these woods.
找个酒吧 喝杯酒
Let's find a bar, let's have a fuckin' drink.
-等等 不 -我们先离开这里行不行 操
- Wait, no. - And let's get the fuck out of here!
等等 你竟然想去酒吧
Wait, you wanna go to a bar?
-我需要上厕所 -去丛林里解决啊
- I need a bathroom. - Just go in the fuckin' woods!
-不 我需要正经的厕所 -我不管
- No, I need a proper bathroom. - I don't care.
这是个小镇 露比 会被人发现你的行踪的
This is a small town, Ruby, people will see you.
我才不管会不会被人发现
Well, I don't care who sees me!
我是无辜的 并且我的月经来了
I'm innocent, and I have my period!
操 好吧 好吧
Fuck, okay. Okay.
操
Oh, fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
我给你买♥♥到芝士通心粉了
I got your mac and cheese!
我就放在走廊上了 好吗
I'll leave it on the porch, okay?
好点了吗
Is it better?
要是我发出沙沙的响声
If I start rustling,
什么也别问
don't ask questions.
-你的计划是什么 -天
- What was your plan? - Geez.
我觉得就一直走吧 直到找到大路
I reckon just keeping going till we hit a road.
不 我是说
No, with, uh...
你跟菲欧娜的计划
with Fiona.
她说你们有很多计划
She said you had plans.
就一些商业计划
Just business plans.
她 她觉得...
She, uh, she thought...
她觉得...
she thought, um...
我还真听到沙沙声了 你垫了树叶吗
I can actually hear rustling. Did you use leaves?
我需要你告诉我当时那里发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened in there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她到底怎么回事
What happened to her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没看到事情经过
I didn't see what happened.
-我只是想... -好吧
- I just mean that... - Okay.
行 好
Uh, okay, yeah.
菲欧娜把包扔出了窗外
Fiona threw the bag out the window...
-然后她把脚迈出了窗外 -对
- and then she stepped out after it. - Right.
-那部分我看到了 -你看到了啊
- I saw that bit. - Oh, you saw that bit.
是吗 好吧 抱歉
Did you? Right, sorry. It's the bit after
你感兴趣的是之后她摔死那部分
where she fell to her death that you're interested in.
那才是你想听的部分
That's the bit you wanna hear about.
-不 我... -没事的 露比 咱们来过一遍
- No, I-- - No, absolutely, Ruby! Let's go over it.
我可喜欢聊这事了
I know I enjoy talking about it.
菲欧娜肯定看到了草垛
So, Fiona must've seen the hay bale...
-我猜她是想把我扔下去 -好吧
- and decided to give me a fright, I guess. - Okay.
或其他什么 对 于是我抓住了她的手腕
Or something, right? Yeah, so I grabbed her wrist
想把她拉回来
to pull her back in,
然后她尖叫起来
and she screamed,
然后她抬起脚想翻回来 应该是
and then she lifted her foot to get back in, I think,
然后她滑了一下就摔下去了
and she, uh, she slipped and fell.
-她只是"滑了一下" -也可能她是跳下去的
- Just "She slipped"? - Or, possibly, she jumped. I--
那时候你抓着她的手腕吗
Were you holding her wrist at this point?
你想说我♥干♥了什么
What are you accusing me of?
-我不知道 -你觉得我杀了她吗
- I don't know. - Do you think I murdered her?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
那个问题只有一个正确答案
There's one right answer to that question.
你真觉得我是那种
Do you seriously think I'm the sort of person
会把人从窗口推下去的人吗
to push someone out of a fuckin' window?
不 我希望不是...
No, I'd hope not...
-但 -很好 但是什么
- but-- - Good. "But"?
但我不确定
But I don't know.
我都15年没见过你了
I haven't seen you for 15 years.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 对 你说的对 确实如此
Yeah. Okay. No, you're right. You're right.
是啊 谁知道我能干出什么事呢
Yeah, who knows what I'm capable of?
也许我能做出各种不堪的事
I'm probably capable of all sorts of nasty shit.
但我知道有一件事我做不出来
There is one thing that I know that I'm not capable of though.
有一件事我绝不可能做
There's one thing I know that I would never do,
那就是都有两个孩子了
and that is to have two children
还能撇下他们
and then walk away from them
跑去火车上跟前男友约炮
to go and fuck an ex-boyfriend on a train.
这我可做不出来
I wouldn't do that.
你还想说我暴♥力♥
And I'm the violent one?
-道歉 -绝不
- Apologize! - I will not!
给我道歉
Apologize for that!
不 不行 还没轮到你惊慌失措
No! No, no, no, no, this is not your turn to freak out!
我才应该惊慌失措
This is my freak out time!
我的生意伙伴还躺在那里的草叉上
My business partner is lying on a fuckin' spike back there!
我的事业毁了