逃
前情提要
逃
第一季 第二集
嘿 亲爱的 我会快点回去的 再见
Hey, darling. Yes, I will hurry back. Bye.
我什么都没带
I have nothing with me!
收到信息的那一刻你就出发了吗
In that moment, you just left?
-是的 -我也是
- Yeah! - So did I.
你知道已经15年了吗 你还记得一切
You know it's been 15 years? You remembered everything.
五点后的第一班火车
First train after five.
我本来肯定你不会来
I was sure you wouldn't be there.
-可我来了 -还这么帅
- I was there. - How handsome.
这不可原谅 我该怎么说
This is unforgivable. What will I say?
跟谁说
To who?
露比 你跑哪里去了
Ruby, where the fuck have you been?
不管这是怎么回事 赶紧回家
Whatever this is about just come home.
露比
Ruby!
你以为我不会回来了吗
Thought I wasn't coming back?
逃
露比
逃
是啊
Yeah.
我出来散步了
I've gone for a walk.
是啊 就在某个森林里
Yeah, just in a forest somewhere.
好吧 我在房♥间里
Okay, fine. I'm in my room.
别
Don't...
拜托你别把他们带过来 我不...
Please don't bring them 'round here. I'm not...
我不会道歉的 菲欧娜
I'm not apologizing, Fiona.
你现在要来吗
You're coming now?
露比
逃
逃
行吧 好极了 带他们过来吧
Yeah, great. Bring 'em 'round.
可以 都带过来
Yeah. Bring 'em all.
待会儿见 迫不及待
I'll see you in a second. Can't wait.
顶级夜床服务
Top-notch turndown.
可以向旅游评论网站投稿了
Tripadvisor will be hearing from us.
-不好意思 我们是不是应该... -什么
- I'm sorry. Should we... - What?
先谈谈
Talk first?
说骚话吗
Sexy talk?
因为我现在还是不玩那一套
Because I still don't do that.
不如...
What about...
我不...
Um, I don't...
我已经不是当年的那个我了
I'm not the same person I used to be.
-你当然不是了 -已经过去很多年了
- Of course you're not. - It's been a long time.
很多东西都改变了
Things change.
-这让你不爽吗 -是啊
- Does it bother you? - Yeah.
不 我是说 我不知道
No. I mean, I don't know.
天呐 那让我好难受
Oh God, that makes me feel terrible.
不不不 并没有让我不爽
No, no, no. No, it doesn't bother me.
-我很抱歉我说了这话 -不 我本来打算...
- I'm sorry I said that. - No, no. I was gonna do, um...
-做身体重塑的 -身体重塑
- body sculpting. - Body sculpting?
是啊 可以通过做一些手术...
Yeah, there are, like, procedures...
不 天呐 不 我不是那个意思
Oh no! Jesus Christ! No, no! I didn't mean that.
-你不要那么做 -不不 因为我年纪大了
- You don't do that. - No, no, it's just age.
-我不是那个... -是年纪问题
- That's not... - It's just age.
-什么问题 什么问题 -就是 你...
- What is? What is? - You know, you've, you've, you've um,
你从生活中获得了一些东西 作为交换
you've taken from life, and so, in return,
你要给出你的肉什么的
you need to give of your flesh or something.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 我大概明白了
Yeah, I think I see.
我也说不清 我现在不会开玩笑了
I don't know. I can't make jokes anymore.
我只能说出令人困惑的「半玩笑」
I can only make confusing half-jokes.
我更喜欢这种「半玩笑」
I kind of like them better.
别 听着 听我说
Aw, don't... Listen, listen.
如果你找到个整形医生
If you could find a plastic surgeon
说要改变你身上的任何部分
who would change... any of this,
我会说他是个恶魔
I would say that he was evil.
为什么...
Well, why is the, um...
那个恶魔整形医生是男人
the evil surgeon a man?
因为男人主宰着上层劳动力
Because men dominate the upper echelons of the workforce.
我是在说这种不公现象
So, I was referencing that injustice.
你知道我讨厌不公
You know I hate injustice.
我没事
It's okay, I'm fine.
天啊
Oh, my.
该死
Aah, for fuck's sake!
这房♥间怎么像瑞士军刀一样 抱歉
Swiss Army Knife of a room. I'm sorry...
没事 继续 继续
Okay, hey! No! Just go with it. Go with it.
过来
Come here.
我不...
I can't...
宝贝
Babe...
磕到我的蛋了
That was my balls.
去他的
Fucking fuck that!
-操 -你没事吧
- Fuck me! - Are you okay?
嗯 我太高兴了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm so happy.
-我要上去 -别上去
- I'm going up here. - Don't go up there.
你会害死我俩的
You'll get us both killed.
就像以前在宿舍一样
It'll be just like back in the dorms.
来啊
Come get me.
露比 等等 我觉得不...
Ruby, wait. I-I-I don't think...
你就踩在这上面
Oh, you just, you need to step on that thing,
然后
and then you sort of, um,
在半空中转个身
twizzle yourself in midair.
好
Okay.
是不是...
Isn't that...?
听起来有人需要你
It sounds like you're needed by someone.
也许就是有人找我呢
Well, maybe I'm just wanted.
嗯 我...
Yeah, yeah, well, I...
-他们会再打过来的 -"他们"
- Uh, they'll call back. - "They"?
"他们"是不是在电♥话♥的另一端
Are "they" poised at the end of the phone,
盼着和难以联♥系♥到的露比·迪克西说句话
hoping for a moment with the elusive Ruby Dixie?
你看
So as you can see,
我没接 我也不知道
I haven't checked.
也许你应该接
Well, maybe you should check.
不响了
Gone.
-你开心吗 -你开心吗
- Are you happy? - Are you happy?
你是不是有话想对我说
Is there something that you wanna say to me?
你是不是有话想对我说
Is there something that you wanna say to me?
你显然还没长大
Clearly, you haven't grown up.
才不是
Well, you would know.
-我们别做了吧 -什么 不 不
- Are we aborting? - What does that... No. No.
没事的
It's cool.
你想表现得性冷淡吗
You wanna be frigid?
-我才没有性冷淡 -别生气
- Excuse me, I'm not frigid. - Oh, don't get offended.
-你是想让我怀疑自己吗 -放轻松
- You gaslighting me now? - Oh, chill your boots.
不如我们休息一下
You know what? Maybe we just get some rest.
天啊 真是个好建议
Oh my God. That's such good advice.
我又累又不讲理
I'm just so tired and irrational,
我特别需要一个坚强清醒的男人
and I really need a strong, level-headed man
温柔地建议我休息一下
to gently suggest to me that I get some fucking rest!
露比·理查德森
亲爱的 我不方便
Honey, I'm in a bad place.
-我知道 但是... -我不能跟人联♥系♥
- I know you are, but... - Um, for reception.
-你能走动吗 -是瑜伽静修
- Well, can you move? - Well, it's a yoga retreat,
所以不能联♥系♥
so there is no reception.
抱歉 但我现在必须给你打电♥话♥
Look, I'm sorry, but I need you on the phone right now.
我在试着料理好各种事 有节...
I'm trying to do everything here. There's a...
萨克斯课 我不知道是几点
sax lesson tomorrow. I don't know what time it is.
-还有 学校在哪 -我发短♥信♥告诉你
- Also, where is the school? - I'll text it to you,
不过亨特明天没有萨克斯课
only Hunter doesn't have saxophone tomorrow.
明天他们去上跆拳道课
Tomorrow they go to Tae Kwon Do,
你周四要带他去上萨克斯课
so you need to get him from sax on Thursday.
你周四还不回家吗
You're... you're not gonna be home by Thursday?
一周 好吗
One week, all right?
-就一周 -我周末要去打网球
- Just one week. - Well, I have tennis on the weekend,
-所以我不太... -宝贝