明天才结束 所以...
Well, it ends tomorrow, so...
找到了
Got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要给我奶奶发个信息
I'm gonna go text my grandma.
劳伦斯 请接电♥话♥ 发生了什么
Laurence, please take my calls. What's going on?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
什么鬼
What the fuck!
谁会坐火车啊
Who gets a train?
-我喜欢 -我们也太巧了
- I love them! - We're so terrible.
我从来没有...
I have never ever...
这是一个崭新的你
Well, this is the new you.
劳伦斯不接我的电♥话♥
Laurence won't take my calls
我知道出事了
and I just know that something's wrong,
我觉得他屏蔽了我
and I think he's screening me.
试试我的电♥话♥
Try my phone.
-确定吗 -是啊
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我怀疑他知道我和谁在一起
I'm paranoid he knows who I'm with.
为什么
Why?
如果是别人 结果将是灾难性的
If it was anyone else, it would be disastrous.
但比利
But, Billy?
-您好 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥... -又是语♥音♥信箱
- Hello. No one is available-- - Voicemail again.
该死
Shit.
比利知道劳伦斯吗
Does Billy know about Laurence?
知道 但是...
Yeah, but...
他不知道你有孩子
He doesn't know you have kids.
你喜欢稍稍陈旧一点的咖啡吗
Do you like slightly stale coffee?
我能说实话吗
Can I be very honest with you?
我觉得你棒极了
I think you're amazing.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
你把自己看得比别人重要
You chose yourself over everybody.
我不确定这样是否高尚
I'm not sure that's noble.
别让他们逼迫你相信
Don't let them have you believe it.
火车到站后 你有任何计划吗
Do you have plans for after the train?
没有
No...
一切都还很不真实
It doesn't seem real yet.
我不知道他在想什么
And I have no idea what he's thinking. I mean...
他有...
He has this...
这么一大袋钱
big bag of money
从银行拿的
from a bank.
-什么 -对吧
- What? - I know!
他要挖洞埋了吗
What, is he gonna dig a hole?
或许他只是不喜欢自动取款机
Maybe he just really hates ATMs.
他真是个怪胎
He's such a weirdo.
你在这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
我要去和我在交友平台上认识的伐木工见面
I am visiting a lumberjack that I met on eHarmony.
我该回去找他了
I should go find the boy.
-好 -再见
- All right. - Bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Damn it!
您好 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥...
Hello, no one is available to take--
您好 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥...
Hello, no one is available...
-请您留言... -该死
- Please leave a message... - Fuck!
比利
Billy?
菲欧娜
我更喜欢花生的
欢迎乘坐美铁列车前往洛杉矶联合车站
Welcome to the amtrak service to Union Station, Los Angeles.
餐车和小吃吧
The dining car and snack bar...
你能帮我看着吗
Will you mind this?
我不想替你看钱
I don't wanna look after your money.
这不是我的钱
It's not my money.
是我们的钱
It's our money.
为什么都是现金
Why is it all in cash?
因为我要向狗一样给它们挖个洞
Because I'm gonna dig a hole for it like a dog.
爱丽丝就说你要挖个洞
Alice said you were gonna dig a hole.
-谁是爱丽丝 -我的朋友
- Who's Alice? - My friend
我在百货商店认识的
that I met at the department store.
-你在百货商店交了个朋友吗 -是啊
- You made a friend in the department store? - Yeah!
她就在火车上
And she's on the train!
她长什么样
What does she look like?
矮个 漂亮
Um, short, pretty,
黑头发
dark hair.
你跟爱丽丝谈到过我吗
Did you talk about me with Alice?
我们可能八卦了一下
Yeah, we may have gossiped.
你觉得是劳伦斯让她跟踪我吗
Do you think Laurence is having me followed?
你好 露比
Hi, Ruby!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice...
你就是传说中的比利·约翰逊
So, you're the very famous Billy Johnson.
对
Yeah.
我就是太好奇了
I was just so curious.
-这样奇怪吗 -不会
- Is this weird? - No!
我感觉奇怪 很抱歉
I feel weird. I'm sorry.
-露比担心你在跟踪她 -比利
- Ruby's worried you're following her. - Billy.
是吧 我们一直在偶遇
I know! We keep bumping into each other
分享彼此的秘密
and divulging our secrets.
你在这列火车上干吗 爱丽丝
What are you doing on this train, Alice?
我要去加利福尼亚
Oh, I'm, I'm heading to California.
去见一位伐木工
To meet a lumberjack.
他要带我去迪士尼乐园
He's taking me to Disneyland.
你去过吗
Have you ever been?
你应该带你的...
You should take y-your, um...
侄子侄女去 如果你有的话
Nieces and nephews, if you have any.
或者你们俩可以一起去
Or, you two could go together!
但我不信这位会去排队
Though I'm not convinced this one would stand in the lines.
我估计他上厕所都等不及
He can barely stand and wait for someone to finish...
前面的人先解决
in the toilet, I imagine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-发生什么了 -他从蹦床上摔下来了
- What happened!? - He fell off of a trampoline.
蹦床
Trampoline?!
你为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why are you ignoring my calls?
我刚刚从急诊室出来
I literally just got out of the ER.
我们在里面呆了一整夜
We were in there all night.
抱歉我当时不在
Well, I'm sorry I wasn't there.
没事
It's okay.
你把我的卡停了
You stopped my cards.
还有那个语♥音♥留言
And that voicemail message.
-我之前在生你的气 -对
- I was mad at you. - Yeah.
我又改回去了
I changed it back again.
我能跟斯库特讲话吗
Can I talk to Scooter?
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
他经历了很多
He's been through a lot.
-露比 -嗯
- Ruby... - Yeah?
你是不是又崩溃了
You having another breakdown?
露比 露比
Ruby? Ruby!
露比说你在芝加哥提空了一个银行账户
Ruby said you cleared out the bank account in Chicago.
是吗
Did she?
反正是我的公♥司♥
Well, it is my company.
对 但那是我们的收益
Yes, but it's our profits.
你觉得我会取走你那份吗
You think that I'd take your share?
我现在不知道了
Well, I-I don't know anymore.
露比信任我
Well, Ruby trusts me.
拜托你能离她远点吧
Yeah, can you stay away from her, please?
一看到你跟她在一起 我就知道你在干吗了
As soon as I saw you with her, I knew what you were doing.
"逃"
"Run."
我等不及要读这本书了
I can't wait to read the book.
不 不会出 我只是...
No, there'll be none of that. I just...
-我想跟她在一起 -她是一个阶段
- I want to be with her. - She's a phase.
我觉得这对她是件大事 但你一旦缓过来
I think this is a big deal for her, but once you get over it,
-她就完蛋了 -我缓不过来了
- she'll be fucked! - I won't get over it.
所以赶紧滚 别再我脑海里添乱了
So fuck off and stop messing with my head.
你现在问我这些
You're only asking me these things