就这
This is it?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这多好啊 你看
This is good! Look.
你们好 我是杰克
Hi there. I'm Jack.
你们的美铁卧铺乘务员
I'm your Amtrak bedroom attendant.
你一定就是迪克西女士了
Well, you must be Ms. Dixie,
还有她的客人 怎么称呼
and her guest, Mister...?
-比利·约翰逊 -当然了
- Billy Johnson. - Of course.
-我们还担心你们没上车呢 -不用担心了 杰克
- We were worried you hadn't boarded. - Worries are over, Jack.
我们就在这
We're here.
我们是来私奔的 杰克 有点紧张
We've run away to be together, Jack. A bit nervous.
真刺♥激♥
Now, that sounds fun.
允许我整理一下你们的房♥间
Now, if you'd allow me some time with your room,
进行开夜床服务
I'd love to perform a turn-down service.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
不客气 先生
My pleasure, sir.
-他是个粉丝 -他才不是
- He's a fan. - No, he isn't.
-看好了 -不好意思 先生
- Look at this. - I'm-I'm sorry, sir,
我忘了你的名字 麻烦再说一次
I-I forgot your name. What was it again?
比利·约翰逊
Billy Johnson.
记住了 等房♥间准备好
Got it. We'll make an announcement
我们会通知你们
when your room's ready for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那就是我们的床了
So, that's our bed.
那是我的床
That's my bed.
我有空时打电♥话♥
未发送成功
我要疯了
快给我打电♥话♥
我报♥警♥了
我得打个电♥话♥ 工作的事
I have to make a work call.
劳伦斯 劳伦斯
Laurence? Laurence!
劳伦斯 你能听见吗
Laurence? Can you hear me?
能 你在哪
Yeah. Where are--
我听不清你说话 你能听见吗
I... I can't really hear you. Can you hear me?
我没事 你能
I am fine! Can you--
怎么了
What's wrong?
你为什么发信息给我
Why did you text me?
我们说好了暂禁
We have a moratorium in place
到明天为止 所以
until tomorrow, so...
不行
No.
你为什么发信息给我
Why did you text me?
我以前也发过
I've texted before.
对
Yeah.
但为什么选今天
But why today?
你和别人分手了
Did you break up with somebody?
没有
No.
-你讨厌自己的工作 -我有世界上最好的工作
- Do you hate your job? - I've got the best job in the world.
别耍滑头了 因为我不吃那套
Oh, don't be that guy because it doesn't work with me.
还有别糊弄我
And, please, don't bullshit me that
说自己的生活有多完美
your life is so brilliantly perfect
因为如果真是这样 你就不会发"逃"给我
because if it was, you wouldn't have texted "RUN,"
也不会坐在这趟火车上
And you wouldn't be sitting on this train.
你也回了"逃"
You texted "RUN" back.
-对 -从而引发了这一切 好吗
- Yeah. - That's what set everything off, okay?
所以你因为自己做的决定而责怪他人
So, you're blaming other people for a choice that you've made,
-就像你一贯的作风 滚开 -我一贯的作风
- like you always do, so back the fuck off. - Like I always do?
上帝啊 你根本没必要来的
Jesus Christ, you didn't have to come!
也许那就是个错误
Maybe that was a mistake.
你知道我为什么会发信息吗
Do you wanna know why I texted?
因为我喝醉了
It's 'cause I was drunk.
我脑子都不清楚了 好吗
I was smashed off my tits, okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
站住
Stop!
我因为你喝了个烂醉
I've walked out on my life
就抛下了我的生活吗
because you got fucking wasted?
-我想是的 -你到底是谁
- I guess so. - Who the fuck are you?
我都不认识你了 我肯定是...
I don't know you anymore. I must be...
不 不要这样
Oh no, don't do that.
-他妈的疯了 -别 别这样 停下
- ...fucking insane! - Don't, don't, don't. Stop.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
停下 停下 你认识我的
Hey, stop. Stop. You know me.
你认识我的 我还是那个我...
You know me. It's still me...
虽然挂着愚蠢的微笑
behind the stupid smile.
菲欧娜是谁
Who is Fiona,
你为什么和她说你在苏格兰
and why did you tell her that you were in Scotland?
好吧
Okay.
她是我的私人助理
She's my PA,
我只是得随便和她说点什么
and I just needed to tell her something.
我...
I--
好吧
Okay.
我应该告诉你的是
What I should've told you,
我给你发短♥信♥时 我...
is that when I texted you, I was...
在一家破酒店的酒吧里被揍了一顿
getting hammered in the bar of a crappy hotel,
根本离苏格兰十万八千里
which is nowhere at all near Scotland,
我突然想明白了
and I had this moment of clarity...
那时候我在全世界
that there wasn't a single person
都找不出一个
I had ever met in my entire life
想再见一面的人
that I ever wanted to see again.
然后我就想到了你
And then I thought of you.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们将在匹兹堡惠氏车站停留
we will be pausing here at Wyeth Station, Pittsburgh,
20分钟 在此期间
for the next 20 minutes, during which time
你们可以下车呼吸新鲜空气
you're welcome to jump off, get some air...
-你不会还抽烟吧 -我们将在11点20分出发
- You do not still smoke. - We will be leaving at 11:20 hours.
好吧
All right.
街道出口
11点20分开往芝加哥的美铁
The 11:20 Amtrak service to Chicago
马上将于16号♥站台出发
will be shortly departing from platform 16.
-劳伦斯 -露比 你跑哪里去了
- Laurence? - Ruby, where the fuck have you been?
-听着 -不管这是怎么回事 回家
- Listen-- - Whatever this is about, just come home.
回家吧
Just come home.
16号♥站台开往芝加哥的美铁
The Amtrak service to Chicago on platform 16
马上要出发了
will be departing.
请站台上的旅客马上离开
Any station personnel, please depart the train immediately.
露比 露比
Ruby? Ruby?
美铁列车最后一次广播...
Final call for the Amtrak service...
露比
Ruby!
最后通知 请回到座位上 门要关了
Last call. Please take your seats. Doors closing.
露比
Ruby!
该死
Fuck.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
我太虚了
I'm so unfit.
你...
Did you...
拉掉了厕所的门把
pull the handle off a toilet door
因为你以为我不会回来了吗
because you thought I wasn't coming back?
不是
No.
厕所的门把手细菌太多了
Toilet door handles are really bad for germs.
我觉得应该自己带一个
I find it's best to bring your own.
那冲水怎么办
What about the flush...
还是说你的大便
or do your poops...
会自己冲进下水道
flush themselves?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你还是总那么自得其乐
You're still your own best audience.
上帝啊
Fuck's sake.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
我捡到了
I got it.
迪克西女士和...她的客人请注意
Announcement for Ms. Dixie and... her guest.
你们的包厢可以入住了
Uh, your roomette is now ready to occupy.