剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《纽约论♥坛♥报》 编辑审核
法拉第市长面临雇凶谋杀法官嫌疑
文章审核通过
清道夫
第六季 第十二集
你去把塞子拔了吧 桑迪
You wanna pull that stopper, Sandy?
我来弄
I got it.
好了
There we go.
打算什么时候挪个窝
Gonna move your ass anytime soon?
你叔叔在路边捡了只死浣熊
Your, uh, uncle picked a dead raccoon off the side of the road.
为了干扰警犬的嗅觉
To keep police dogs off the scent.
那它们找到浣熊就会停下吗
Okay, so they'll stop if they f-find the raccoon?
桑迪是这么说的
That's what Sandy said.
挖得还不够深吗
Isn't this thing deep enough?
不够 还得再深点
No, it's gotta go deeper.
怎么 你累了吗
What, you're gettin' tired?
当然了
Hell yeah.
这洞太大了
This hole's huge.
你去车♥库♥里帮桑迪吧
Why don't you go help Sandy in the garage?
一旦你做完一件事 孩子
Once you done a thing, son--
一旦你做完一件事 就结束了
once you done a thing, it's done,
所以你现在尽情发泄吧
so you go ahead, get it all out now,
所有的呕吐 所有的眼泪
all the vomit, all the tears,
因为之后你就要把嘴闭上
'cause then you're gonna shut your mouth about it
这辈子不再提起
the rest of your fucking life.
-天啊 -兄弟
- Oh, God. - Yo, man,
你去拿把铁铲 来帮我们吧
why don't you grab a shovel, help us out?
我觉得我脱水了
Well, I think I'm dehydrated.
-吃三明治吗 -天啊 太好了
- Sandwiches? - Oh, God, yes.
-我先不吃 布丽奇特 -谢谢 布丽奇特
- Not for me yet, Bridge. - Oh, thanks, Bridget.
桑迪阿姨 吃三明治吗
Hey, Aunt Sandy, want a sandwich?
你还好吗 桑迪阿姨
You all right, Aunt Sandy?
该死的关节炎
Fucking arthritis.
我几乎抬不起胳膊
I can barely move my arm.
你用过电锯吗
Hey, did you ever use a chain saw?
什么
What?
没用过
Uh, no.
很简单
It's easy.
你只要拉动开关 然后让电锯施展魔法
You just pull the cord and let the chain do the magic.
天啊 我做不到
Oh, God, I c-- I can't.
-我做不到 -好吧
- I can't. - Okay.
看来我只好去问小伙子们了
I guess I'll have to go ask one of the boys.
不用了 我来做
No, I'll do it.
-布丽奇特 不 不 -我来做
- Oh, Bridget, no, no. - I'll do it.
-不要啊 天啊 -好姑娘
- Oh, please, God. - Attagirl.
开始清理浴室
Start cleaning that bathroom.
发挥点价值
Make yourself useful.
是你吗 雷
Is that you, Ray?
雷
Ray?
你爱她吗 米基
Did you love her, Mick?
谁
Who?
妈妈
Ma.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
嗯 我全心全意地爱你妈妈
Yeah, I loved your mother with all my heart.
那你为什么不在
Why weren't you there?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你为什么让她孤独而终
Why'd you let her die alone?
她并不孤独 雷
She wasn't alone, Raymond.
她有你们
She had all of you.
她非常爱你们
She loved you all so much,
尤其是你
you in particular.
她认为你是特别的
She thought you were special.
她曾经读书给你听
She used to read to you
每天晚上
every night:
莎士比亚
Shakespeare,
英文版的俄♥国♥书
uh, Russian books in English.
她认为你应该是
She thought you should be, uh,
全优先生
a Mr. Straight "A"s.
还记得她这么说吗
Remember she said that?
真的吗
She did?
对 真的
Sure, she did.
我要如何与一个
How was I gonna compare to a...
那样的妈妈相比
to a mom like that?
我根本不了解
I-I-I-I... I didn't know nothing
书籍
from books,
只知道我爸爸喝醉时
only some story that my-my father read
读过的故事
when he was drunk.
我遇到你妈妈时
When I met your mother,
我背诵了那个故事
I, uh--I recited that story.
我把结尾记下来了
I memorized the end of it,
背给她听 我就是这样让她同意跟我约会的
recited it to her, and that's how I got her to go out with me.
我有时也背诵给你听
I recited it to you sometimes too,
哄你入睡
help you fall asleep.
哄我入睡
Help me fall asleep?
对
Sure.
安顿你睡觉
Put you to bed.
你在骗我 米基
You're lying to me, Mick.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你从来都不在
You were never there.
我在场 雷
I was there, Raymond.
虽然不是需要我的时候我都在
Maybe not always when I shoulda,
但我有出现
but I w--I was there.
雷
Ray?
雷
Raymond.
an8n方正黑体简体s181ord1shad1c&H2F2F2F&殡仪馆
出什么事了
What the fuck is going on?
妈的
Fuck.
你们杀了谁
Who did you kill?
三个警♥察♥
Three cops.
三个警♥察♥
Three cops?
对 带走布丽奇特的那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, the motherfuckers took Bridget.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
没事了
It's all good.
我们把她带回来了
We got her back.
她在哪
Where is she?
在车♥库♥
In the garage.
我的天
Jesus fucking Christ.
泰瑞 你好啊
Hey, Terry. How are you?
你好 桑迪阿姨
H-hey, Aunt Sandy.
米基
Mick.
米基 你得和我走
Mick, you gotta come with me.
为什么
Why?
他们把邦奇抓起来了
They picked Bunchy up.
联调局的女人说如果你自首
The FBI lady said that if you turn yourself in
邦奇也作证了 她就会下手轻点
and Bunchy testifies, then she'll go easy.
有多轻 小泰
Oh. How easy, Ter?
多轻
How easy?
多... 去你♥妈♥的♥
How e-- Fuck you.
你害他进去的 你现在要带着自己那把老骨头
You got him into this. Now you get your old ass
去联调局里头把他弄出来
down to the federal building and you get him the fuck out.
泰瑞 小泰 事情不会这样发展
Terry, Ter, it don't go like that.
我要是去自首了
I go down, turn myself in,
他们会把我们俩都抓起来
they'll take us both.
他说得对 泰瑞
He's right, Terry.
我们给雷打电♥话♥吧
Let's call Ray.
米基 我已经跟他们定好了
Mick, I already made the fucking deal.
听着 小泰
Look, Ter,
如果结果和你说的一样 我会去的
if it comes to that, I'll do it.
无论怎样我都会去的
I'll do it, no matter what.
好了 让我把这边的活都干完
Okay, let me just finish all this up here
我就可以认真地思考一下
so I can start thinking straight.
达利尔 把浣熊扔进来
Daryll, toss in that raccoon.
看看那则新闻是登在哪里的
Look where it was printed:
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表