剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
What, that there's an investigation
还是第一次听说他们在找人谈话
or that they're talking to someone?
我以为你是给山姆·温斯洛干活的
Thought you worked for Sam Winslow.
她把我换掉了
She replaced me.
昨天那个死掉的姑娘
That dead girl yesterday...
我猜也是温斯洛干的好事吧
I'm assuming that was Winslow's doing?
那个我不知道
I don't know anything about that.
你当然不知道
Course you wouldn't.
那你知道什么呢 多诺万先生
So what do you know, Mr. Donovan?
我认识内务部派来调查你的人
I know the IA guy who's investigating you.
是吗
Is that so?
我可以和他谈谈
I could talk to him.
搞清楚他的线人是谁
Find out who his source is.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that?
我有个兄弟
I got a brother.
在加州联调局那惹上了点麻烦
A little trouble with the FBI, California.
你有那边的关系吗
Your reach extend that far?
你愿意把那个警员的名字告诉我以表诚意吗
Would you give me the officer's name as a good-faith gesture?
我这么做 你就不需要我了
I do that, you don't need me anymore.
好吧
Fair enough.
你帮我兄弟一把
You help my brother,
我给你解决内务部
I fix your IA problem.
要花多大的代价
What would that entail?
搞定为止
Whatever it takes.
喂
Yes?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
不能在电♥话♥上说
Not on the phone.
二十分钟后广场餐馆见
Square Diner, 20 minutes.
宝贝儿
Oh, hey, babe.
我在网上找到了个费城附近的房♥子
I, uh, Zillowed a place outside Philadelphia
我觉得你肯定会喜欢的
that I think you're really gonna like.
我们不能去了
We...we can't go.
-为什么 -我明白 我很抱歉
- Uh, why? - I know. I'm sorry.
我知道这都是我提议的 但我
I know this is, like, all my idea. I just...
你做手术的那天晚上
The night of your surgery,
我爸试图自杀
my dad tried to kill himself.
什么
What?
他从一栋楼上跳进东河里了
He jumped off a building into the East River.
但他活下来了
And he lived?
他当然活下来了
Well, yeah, I mean, obviously, uh, he lived.
只是我 我不能
It-it's just--I just, like--I can't...
就这么抛下他
like, leave him.
他需要我
He needs me.
不 他不需要
No, he doesn't.
什么
What?
他不需要你
He doesn't need you.
他病了
He's sick.
他是病了 但
Sure, he's-he's sick, but...
他会让你帮他吗
is he gonna let you help him?
-不会 -那他就不需要你
- No. - Then he doesn't need you.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真是搞不懂
I'm just like, "What the fuck?"
他都跳楼了
You know, he-he's jumping off buildings
都被警♥察♥送进医院了
and ending up at Grandview with some cop.
我只是很难受
I just have a very bad feeling.
你难受的话 我们可以直接走
If you have a bad feeling, then we-we could just go.
-我不能这样 -但事实是
- I can't. - The thing is...
你可以
is, you can.
我们不用管这些糟心事
You know, w-we don't need to be around any of this anymore.
我觉得我们是时候把他
I think that it's time that we-we put him--
把这一切的破事
we-we-we put all of this shit
都丢在身后 就这么离开
behind us and we just leave.
我们可以走的 现在就可以走
We could go. We could go now.
今晚就可以走
We could go tonight.
我们可以头也不回地离开
We don't have to look back.
找我♥干♥吗
What's this about?
我和法拉第谈过了
I talked to Feratti.
你
You?
他知道调查的事
He knows there's an investigation.
他知道你有线人
He knows you got an informant.
他怎么会知道
How does he know that?
是我告诉他的
'Cause I told him.
-你告诉他的 -是的
- You told him? - Yeah.
你得给我安窃听器 让我回去
I need you to wire me so I can go back in.
-回去干什么 -我得告诉他名字
- To do what? - I gotta give him names.
-谁的名字 -你和线人的
- Whose names? - Yours and the informant's.
我的 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧
Mine? You're fucking out of your mind.
得让他相信
He needs to think it's real.
你要是给他麦格拉斯的名字 他当天就会死
You name McGrath, he'll be dead by the end of the day.
那就给我个别人的名字
So give me someone else.
这是次真实的调查
This is a real investigation,
不是什么好莱坞式金屋藏娇的剧情
not some hide-the-hooker Hollywood bullshit.
行吧 随你便
Fine, suit yourself.
肖尔法官
Judge Scholl.
什么
What?
-R·格里高利·肖尔法官 -那是谁
- Judge R. Gregory Scholl. - Who's that?
他是里士满郡刑事法庭的法官
He's a criminal court judge. Richmond County.
他判流浪汉和穷♥人♥无期加20年
Sentences the homeless and indigent to life plus 20
自己还在付五处房♥产的抵押贷款
while he's paying mortgages on five properties.
他爱好吸毒和体育赌博
Likes cocaine and sports betting.
他一直想从法拉第身上捞更多油水
He's been all over Feratti for a bigger skim.
他为什么要和你谈
Why would he be talking to you?
告诉他肖尔和一个赌徒牵扯不清
Tell him Scholl got in deep with a bookie,
他让一个人无期囚犯假释了
paroled one of his life plus 20s on condition
让他打断赌徒的胳膊
he broke the bookie's arm.
告诉他那个假释犯做太过了
Tell him the parolee went too far
现在肖尔的傀儡面临谋杀指控
and now Scholl's stooge is facing a murder rap
还为内务部提供情报
and is singing for IA.
告诉他 这样我才抓到他的把柄
Tell him that's how I got him.
这个故事够离奇了
Hey, it's a bizarre enough story.
法拉第可能会信
Feratti just might bite.
窃听器在哪
Where's the wire?
进来
Get in.
你上次见市长 他们要你把衣服脱了是吗
When you met the mayor, they had you undress, correct?
是的
Yeah.
好的
All right.
你把麦克风贴到你的会阴处
You'll need to tape the microphone to your perineum.
-我的什么 -你的会阴处
- My what? - Your perineum.
你睾丸和屁♥眼♥之间那块平坦区域
The flat space between your testicles and your asshole.
还有一件事
One more thing.
花在每个犯人身上的钱都有回扣
There's a hold back per inmate.
市里发的监狱预算会被克扣10%
Ten percent, the prison budget from the city.
每个囚犯六万八
$68,000 per prisoner.
法拉第给的预算是七万八
Feratti actually budgets $78,000.
剩下的10%都被法拉第和肖尔分了
The other ten is split between Feratti and Scholl.
只有他们俩人知道这件事
They're the only two who know that.
那你怎么会知道
How do you know it?
最近的环卫罢♥工♥中
Let's say that Judge Scholl's garbage continued
我们不断地收到了肖尔法官的垃圾
to be collected during our recent Sanitation strike.
对了 雷
Oh, and, Ray,
你戴窃听器时
when you're wearing the wire,
两腿尽量保持距离
try to maintain a wide stance.
方便录音
Helps with the audio.
让拳手过一下 让拳手过一下
Fighter coming through. Fighter coming through.
拳手上场
Fighter coming through.
就在那里
Right back in there.
他不过是个举重运动员
He's just a fucking weight lifter.
泰瑞·多诺万因为身体原因退出了死亡挑战赛
Terry Donovan has been medically dejected from the Eliminator.
替补他上场的
And in his place,
是一个历经拳击艺术的男人
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表