剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
但你却是她需要的人 法庭还支持你
But you're the one she needs and the court sides with.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你给我听着 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you. You know what? Fuck you.
所以我才把她从你身边带走
That's why I took her away from you.
因为你脑子有病
Because you're mentally ill.
我就不该把你从疯人院里带出来...
I should have never broken you out of that fucking nut house--
谢谢你打给我
Thank you for calling me.
特蕾莎 别这样
Teresa, no. Come on.
-别这样 -不不不
- Don't you fucking do this! - No, no. No.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
邦奇 那是她的宝宝
Bunchy, that is her baby.
她是母亲 你不明白吗
That is her mother. Don't you understand that?
不 我不明白
No. I don't fucking understand.
我们是家人 你怎么能这样
We're family. How could you do that?
因为我知道没有妈妈的生活
Because I know what it feels like
是什么样的
to live in a world without my mom.
我也知道啊
So the fuck do I.
很难过的
It just--it can never be easy.
没妈的孩子像根草
You know, it can never be fucking easy.
行了
Come on.
没事的
It's gonna be all right.
有事
It ain't.
有事
It ain't never,
不会没事的
ever gonna be all right again.
你去哪了
Where the fuck you been?
到处都是条子
There's cops all over here.
孩子呢
Where's the kid?
-结束了 米基 -什么
- It's over, Mick. - What?
她把孩子抢走了 好吗
She took the baby, all right?
什么
What? Wha--
我不去越南了 我
I'm done. I ain't going to Vietnam. I just...
我不干了
I just can't anymore, all right?
我不干了
I'm just fucking done.
我不能丢下你 儿子
I don't want to go without you, son.
再见 米基 我爱你
Bye, Mick. I love ya.
邦奇
Bunch.
我也爱你
I love ya too.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有什么发现
What did you find?
那个闯进你家的人
Guy that broke into your house--
我认识他
I know him.
你认识那个人
You know the man?
嗯 他是警♥察♥
Yeah. He's a cop.
警♥察♥跟法拉提是一伙的
So, Feratti has the cops.
我之前想买♥♥世界上最大的
Once, I wanted to buy the world's largest
阿♥拉♥伯电♥信♥公♥司♥
Arab telecommunications company.
是个恶意收♥购♥
It was a hostile takeover.
阿♥拉♥伯的老男人都不相信
All the old Arab men couldn't believe
一个女人要收♥购♥他们
a woman was going to buy them out.
我收到了死亡威胁
I got death threats.
强♥奸♥威胁 但我赢了
I got rape threats. I won.
两年后我高价卖♥♥出 赚了一大笔
And I sold it two years later at a huge profit.
你在跟警♥察♥对着干
You go up against the cops,
我不能保证你的安全
I can't promise I can protect you.
要是他们弄我 我就加倍奉还
If they come after me, I'm gonna go after them harder.
我就这样 这是我的风格
That's who I am. That's what I do.
你呢 雷
Who are you, Ray?
我去打听一下
I'll get some answers.
-你去哪 -史泰登岛
- Where you goin'? - Staten Island.
快活城
Yo, Big Easy.
还需要拳手吗
You still need a fighter?
我不想跟你吵
I don't wanna fight with you.
我也不想
I don't wanna fight with you either.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 只是想妈妈了
Yeah, I just--I miss Mom.
我也是
Yeah, I miss her too.
我不想失去你
And I don't wanna lose you.
不会的
You're not gonna lose me.
爸爸一直陪着你
You could never lose me.
好吗 小布
Okay, Bridge?
摇下车窗 把车钥匙扔出来
Roll down your windows, throw your keys on the ground,
把手放到我能看到的地方
put your hands up where I can see them.
你在哪
Where are you?
抱歉 亲爱的 我得挂了
I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I gotta go.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
你好啊 雷
How you doing, Ray?
雷德
Hey, Rad.
下车吧
You, uh, you mind stepping out of the car?
丹尼
Danny.
慢点 丹
Easy, Dan.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表