剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你戴这顶假发
I'd say it takes about 20 years off,
感觉年轻了20岁
if that's what you're going for.
我就是个老家伙
Yeah. Yeah, I'm an old fucker, huh?
但我的右拳还是刚劲有力
But I still got a right hand like a fucking hammer.
劲道由下而上
That happens from down here, you know.
先转腰 然后出拳
That moves first, and then you--
很有杀伤力
Very butch.
我能试试你的眼镜吗
Can I try on those glasses?
好
Sure.
只是想看看造型
Just wanna see, you know?
有品位
Ooh, tasty.
有品位
Tasty.
多少
How much, uh--
你这一身行头多少钱
how much for the entire wardrobe?
你这一身
Y-your whole thing, just as it-- as it is.
-整套吗 -嗯
- This whole thing? - Yeah.
-五百块 -不行
- $500? - Nah.
八百
$800?
一千加约会一次怎么样
How about $1,000 and a date?
抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
我不玩这些了
I don't swing that way no more.
但是你以前有
But you used to.
遇到紧要关头时 人会变得有创造力
When you're in a tight spot, you get creative.
但我从来没让人操过菊花
But I never got fucked in the ass,
反之亦然
or vice versa.
$1,500.
包括链条吗
Does that include the chain?
当然
Sure.
成交
Deal.
枪呢
Where's the gun?
出什么事了
What's going on?
警♥察♥昨晚逮捕了我 把我关在史泰登岛
They arrested me last night. Kept me in Staten Island.
-为什么 -他们都知道了
- Why? - They know everything.
要我替法拉第做事
Want me to work for Feratti.
那你想怎么做
All right, so what do you want to do?
我要去接布丽奇特
I gotta go get Bridget.
他们就在她公♥寓♥门外
They're outside her apartment.
-你不能这么做 -为什么
- You can't do that. - Why not?
因为他们知道你是谁
Because they know who you are.
那又怎样
So?
怎么 你要朝他们开枪吗
So what, you're gonna shoot 'em?
-我去吧 -不行
- Let me go. - No.
雷 他们不知道我的长相
Ray, they don't know what I look like.
拜托 我保证我会很快的
Come on. I'll be fast, I promise.
好吧
All right.
带她去我家 陪着她
Take her to my place and sit with her.
莉娜
Lena.
谢了
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
喂
Yeah?
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan.
我们要和你聊聊你朋友麦克
We need to talk about your friend Mac.
你是谁
Who is this?
巡警上报了一起潜在的爆♥炸♥案
Patrolman responding to a possible explosion
就在布伦特街和国王街转角
on the corner of Van Brunt and King.
那里好像有一辆车爆♥炸♥了
Hi. I-I think a car blew up over there.
为什么我觉得你和这起爆♥炸♥案有关
Why do I get the feeling you had something to do with that explosion?
因为我刚炸了一辆车 你男朋友呢
Because I just blew up a car. Where's your boyfriend?
你能解释一下吗
You want to explain what the fuck is going on?
好啊 你能发短♥信♥给他吗
Yeah. Will you text him?
告诉他别回来这里 把这个穿上
Tell him not to come back here. Put this on.
小布 我明白 我很抱歉
Bridge, I know. I'm sorry,
但你必须这么做
but I just--I need you to do this.
你知道这太荒唐了 对吧
You know it's fucking ridiculous, right?
我知道
I do, yes.
纽约警局
大名鼎鼎的好莱坞清道夫
The famed Hollywood fixer.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你的朋友麦克
Your friend Mac?
他现在进退两难
He's caught between a rock and a hard place.
所以呢 这不关我的事
So? It's not my problem.
是的 但是迈克尔·拉杜洛维奇
No, but Michael Radulovic,
丹尼尔·比安奇 格里高利·肖尔法官
Daniel Bianchi, Judge R. Gregory Scholl,
艾德·法拉第市长
Mayor Ed Feratti--
他们和你有关
they are your problem.
既和我有关也和你有关 多诺万先生
Mine and yours, Mr. Donovan.
这整件事都是关于一座建在史泰登岛的
You see, this whole dance--it's over a private prison
70英亩荒地上的私立监狱
built on 70 acres of wasteland in Staten Island.
阿瑟基尔容纳了大约4000名囚犯
Arthur Kill houses roughly 4,000 inmates.
你知道法拉第去年从这些人身上
You know how much those bodies made Feratti
得了多少回扣吗
in kickbacks last year?
至少四五百万
Four, five million, at least.
也许更多
Probably more.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我和你一样想抓到法拉第
I want Feratti as badly as you do,
但没有线人的话我无法成功
but I can't get him without my informant.
这和我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
我想让你按他们说的做
I want you to do what they asked you to do.
攻击安妮塔·诺瓦克
Fire a shot at Anita Novak.
这样的话你和你的家人都能平安
That way, you and your family will be safe,
麦克也不用在阿提卡蹲大狱
and Mac will avoid serious time in Attica.
我如果那么做 法拉第就会赢得选举
I do that, Feratti wins the election.
那只是一时之胜 笑不到最后
That may be the battle, but not the war.
终有一天我会逮捕他的
I'll arrest him eventually,
阿瑟基尔会被拍卖♥♥
and Arthur Kill will go for auction.
山姆·温斯洛会很开心
Sam Winslow will be a happy woman.
我坐在奥杜那家的时候 那是在
You know, I was sitting in O'Donoghue's. It was...
麦格拉斯警长把你关进132号♥的
long before Sergeant McGrath
很久以前
hauled you into the 132.
是的 我看到了 雷
Yeah, I saw that, Ray.
还看到了一些别的事
Saw a few other things, too.
比如什么
Like what?
法图·奥图孚嘉耳熟吗
Fetu Autufuga ring a bell?
如果你能帮忙
I'd appreciate your help,
我会回报你的
in exchange for mine.
喂
Yeah?
在史岱文森广场见
Meet me at Stuyvesant Square.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
出去找工作了
Out looking for a job.
你必须得离开公♥寓♥
You need to leave the apartment.
我之后会解释 你必须离开
I'll explain later. Just, you need to leave.
等等 有人敲门
Oh, hold on. There's somebody at the door.
-是谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
我去开门
I should answer it.
-可能是 -别去
- It's probably, like, a-- - Don't!
没事 可能是警♥察♥ 或者消防员
No, it could be like, a cop, or a firefighter.
不 斯米帝
No, Smitty--
有事吗
Uh, yeah?
我找布丽奇特
I'm looking for Bridget.
-是谁 -我不知道
- Who is it? - I don't know,
一个老家伙
some old dude.
看着像《不羁夜》里的谁
Looks like the guy from Boogie Nights.
马克·沃尔伯格
Mark Wahlberg?
不是
No, uh, you know,
是像伯特·雷诺兹
the Burt Reynolds guy,
但这人高一点
except he's a little taller.
你想干什么
W-What do you want?
我是布丽奇特的爷爷
I'm Bridget's grandfather.
-靠 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
是你爷爷
It's your grandfather.
搞什么
What the fuck?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表