剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
I'm sorry about all this.
我要几小时去筹钱
I'm gonna need a couple hours to get the money.
谢谢
Thanks.
肖恩·麦格拉斯
Sean McGrath?
我们认识 对吧
I know you, right?
没见过面 但确实认识
We never met, but yeah.
所以你的出现不是巧合了
So this ain't a coincidence.
不是
No.
你是内部事务科的
You're Internal Affairs?
艾默生·莱克
Emerson Lake.
上月发生了三起案子
Three cases in the last three months.
一个叫亨德森·史密斯的毒贩
A dealer named Henderson Smith.
一个叫艾丽·布林科夫斯基的妓♥女♥
A prostitute named Ally Brinkowski.
还有个已知身份的毒贩 弗兰克·杨格
And another known dealer, Frank Younger.
6月2号♥ 6月24号♥ 以及7月2号♥
June 2nd, June 24th, and July 2nd, respectively.
每个案子 最初的法医报告上都说
Each case, there were initial forensic reports
现场发现了毒品
of narcotics on site.
-记不起来了 -记不起来了吗
- I don't recall that. - You don't recall?
-记不起来了 -你应该有印象的
- No. - Well, you should.
这些人都是你逮捕的
You made those arrests.
两捆海♥洛♥因♥ 半公斤是亨德森的
Two bundles of heroin, a half kilo from Henderson.
妓♥女♥身上有整整一盎司
A full ounce of cocaine from the prostitute.
还有半公斤是在杨格先生身上发现的
And again, another half kilo from Mr. Younger.
你登记的 但当我们审核罪证的时候
You booked them, but when we did our audit,
毒品不见了
the drugs were gone.
现在我不明白了
Now I'm lost.
三起盗窃重罪
Felony theft. Times three.
那就是六级重罪
That's a Class Six.
每项指控至少要判八年刑期
Each charge carries an eight years minimum.
下次你想找我聊天 给我律师打电♥话♥
Next time you wanna talk to me, call my lawyer.
那我该逮捕你吗
Should I arrest you, then?
这样你就能在牢里跟我聊了
So you can have that conversation in jail?
你真的想在法庭上打赢这场官司
You really want to try to beat this in the courts?
这边麻烦请上两杯大杯咖啡
Can we get a couple of tall coffees over here?
至少听听我的建议
At least hear what I have to say.
我觉得你会对我的方案更感兴趣
I think you'll prefer my solutions better than your own.
是谁打来的
Hey, who is that?
响了一小时了
It's been ringing for like an hour.
不知道 好像是什么800号♥码
I don't know, it's like some 800 number
或是推销的
or some bullshit.
你真是个大美人 史密斯夫人
You sure are a sight for sore eyes, Mrs. Smith.
咖啡在这 现在可能已经凉了
There's coffee over there. It's probably cold by now.
职场女性
Business Lady.
到我这儿来吧 来吧
Why don't you come on over here. Come on.
过来
Come here.
很诱惑 但是
Very tempting but...
会让我实习迟到的
that would make me late for my internship
这是雷·多诺万给我介绍的 那样会让
that Ray Donovan got me, and then
雷·多诺万生你的气
that would make Ray Donovan mad at you.
那又怎么样
Well, so what?
我可以对付雷·多诺万
I could handle Ray Donovan.
算是吧
Oh, looks like it.
我们不能聊完我爸后
We can't talk about my dad
再上♥床♥ 我做不到
and then fuck. We just can't.
好吧
Yeah. That's fair.
我要走了
And I have to go.
-不 不 不 -不行 很抱歉
- No. No, no, no. - Yes, I'm so sorry.
-别走 别走 -对不住了
- No, no. - I'm so sorry.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
你不需要好运
You don't need it.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
最好是个好消息
This better be fucking good.
我会给你钱的 伙计
I'm gonna get you the money, dude.
是吗 什么时候
Yeah, when?
查尔基 我只需要稍微宽限几天
C-Chalky, I--I just need a short extension.
但我保证 全都会还给你
But I promise you, this is gonna get good.
很快就能全还清 好吗
And it's gonna get good very quick, okay?
今天
Today.
这些我收走了
I'll get these out of your way.
-他们会杀了我的 -夸张了
- They'll kill me. - That's dramatic.
不 不 他们真的会杀了我
No, no. They'll fucking kill me.
所以你宁愿要我逮捕你吗
So you'd rather go the other way?
-把你的警徽给我 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Give me your badge. - Fuck you.
-你不能就这样收走 -我不是要收走
- You can't just take it. - I'm not taking it.
我是给你换一个
Replacing it.
这个警徽里有窃听器
Wire inside the badge.
你戴上
You keep it on.
我就能保你不进监狱
I keep you out of prison.
你是多诺万家的人 对吗
So you're a Donovan, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
-你怎么知道的 -你的套装上写的
- How'd you know? - Says so on your tracksuit.
多诺万拳击馆
你是个拳击手吗
So you're a boxer, yeah?
以前是的
I used to be.
现在你把健力士黑啤当早餐吃了吗
And now you're drinking Guinness for breakfast?
就一个酒保而言 你过于对人品头论足了吧
You're a bit fuckin' judgmental for a barman.
我只是开解你 多诺万
I'm just yanking your chain, Donovan.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我根本没过气
I'm not even a has been.
我就从没出过名
I'm a fuckin' never was.
一点没错 大个子
You're talking bollix, big man.
我是说姜是越老越辣 酒是越醇越香
I mean the older the fiddle, the sweeter the fucking tune.
诸如此类
And all that.
钱都在这了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得要多久
How long do you think?
但愿在今晚之前
Hopefully by tonight.
安然无恙地把他带回来
Bring him back in one piece.
还有雷
Oh, and Ray...
这件事完结之后
if I were you, after this,
如果我是你 我就一枪打爆你父亲的头
I'd put a bullet in your father's head.
幸运先生给你们找麻烦了吗
Mister Lucky cause you any trouble?
整晚都很乖
Quiet all night.
你睡了吗
You get any sleep?
加点"粉"吗 米基
Livener, Mick?
不用了 谢谢你 美女
No, no thanks, doll.
你打电♥话♥给你的人帮玛利亚办♥证♥件了吗
Did you call your boy about Maria's papers?
别担心 我在办了
Don't worry. I'm on it.
去睡一会吧 儿子
Get some sleep, son.
我和桑迪可以照顾玛丽亚
Sandy and I can look after Maria.
不用
I'm fine.
去睡会吧
Get some rest.
我们今天要不停地赶路
We need to be on our toes today.
我说了不用 米基
I said I'm fine, Mick.
好吧 随你便
Okay, suit yourself.
你知道你是什么吗
You know what you are?
你就是个变♥态♥
You're a pervert.
你抢走我的剧本 篡改一通
You took my script and you perverted it.
那个剧本讲的是一个动人的故事
It was a beautiful script.
玩手指转枪是吧
Twirling guns, huh?
像个小孩似的
Just like a kid.
但我喜欢你的戏服
I like your outfit though.
很逼真
Very authentic.
别抖
Hey, stop shaking.
不要抖
Stop fucking shaking.
只是我而已
It's just me.
他得吃东西
He needs to eat.
桑迪 走吧
Sandy, please.
米基 我说真的
Mickey, really.
给他一晚燕麦片吧
Give the man a bowl of cereal.
看到那女人了吗
You see that woman?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表