剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
那个
There?
那个好女人
That good lady?
她嫁给了我的兄弟科马克
She was married to my brother Cormac.
他们是我青梅竹马的朋友
Childhood sweethearts.
他曾经在越南服役
He served in Vietnam.
当然你和你的电影
'Course you and your movie
根本不在乎事情的真♥相♥
don't give a fuck about what really happened.
他在本该回家的前48小时死了
He died 48 hours before he was supposed to come home.
某个傻♥逼♥下令发动炮击 但是攻错了山头
Some idiot called in an artillery strike on the wrong hill.
他被自己人干掉了 和我一样
He was done in by his own. Just like me.
如果三百万进账了
If the 3 million comes in,
也许我就把那当作是你买♥♥我原稿的费用
maybe I'll take it as payment for my original script.
如果钱不到帐
If the money don't come,
你可能就要死了
maybe you're a dead man.
谁知道呢 杰·怀特
Who knows, Jay White?
谁知道呢 战场阵亡
Who knows? Killed In Action.
-谢谢 -拿到护照了吗
- Thanks. - Got the passports?
拿到了
Yeah.
等一下 你们要追踪钱款去向吗
Wait a second. You guys gonna trace the money?
雷 你不会做傻事吧
Ray, you're not gonna do anything crazy, are you?
好了
All right.
-是他吗 -嗯
- That's him? - Yeah.
-我要和你一起去 -不行
- I'm going with you. - No, you're not.
非常感谢大家来这里
I really appreciate you all being here.
-谢谢你们 -给 谢谢
- All right, thanks, guys. - Here you go. Thank you.
女士
Ma'am?
拿一张吧 先生
Here you go, sir.
这说不过去啊
Doesn't seem to make sense.
如果他们现在还不知道我是谁
If they don't know who I am by now,
那他们就完蛋了
then we're fucked.
我是安妮塔·诺瓦克
I'm Anita Novak.
-我是布丽奇特·多 -多诺万 我知道
-Bridget Don-- -Donovan, yes, I know who you are.
我见过你父亲
I-I've met your father.
谢谢你来这工作
Thank you for coming on board.
谢谢你请我
Thank you for having me.
戒指很漂亮啊
That's pretty.
那你
So you're...
-订婚了 -恭喜你
- Uh, engaged. - Congratulations.
我知道我还年轻
I know I'm-- I'm young.
我结婚的时候也很年轻
Well, I was young when I got married.
20岁吗
Twenty?
不 22岁
No, 22.
几年后我们离婚了
We got divorced a couple years later
因为他是彻头彻尾的大混♥蛋♥
'cause he was a total asshole.
你父亲对订婚的事怎么看
How does your father feel about this?
我第一个男朋友被人飞车开过打死了
You know, my-- my first boyfriend was shot in a drive-by
第二个是我高二时的老师
and my second was my 11th grade math teacher
现在这一个好太多了
so this is an improvement.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴认识你 布丽奇特
Well, it's nice meeting you, Bridget.
我是也
You too.
拿一张吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
拿一张吧
Here you go.
不 我没骗你
No, I kid you not.
显然他的前任拒绝了他的求婚
Apparently his ex turned down his marriage proposal
是因为他的老二太大了
because it was so big.
嗯
Yeah.
我就像是嘴里含着消防栓
It was like having a fire hydrant in my mouth.
不是
Yeah-- no.
上他就跟生孩子似的
Fucking him would have been like giving birth,
但这是由外向内 而且还没打麻醉
only backwards and without the epidural.
没错
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
乔纳森这周末带孩子
Well, Jonathan has the kids this weekend
我就让史黛西待会和我在贝尔楼碰头
so I told Stacey I would meet her at The Bell House later
这周实在过得太漫长了
because it's been a long week.
我要大醉一场
I'm gonna get shitfaced.
说点什么吧
Fuckin' say something.
你和米基 三百万
You, Mick, and three million dollars, huh?
我别无选择
I got no other way.
他怎么和你说的 邦奇
What'd he tell you, Bunch?
拿上护照 溜到墨西哥
Take the passports, slip into Mexico,
坐上飞机随便去一个
catch a flight to some fucking country
没人会认识你的国家
where no one will find you?
是这样吗
Is that it?
你考虑过吗
Did you think about it?
你准备怎么着 在贝鲁特那种地方
What are you gonna do, raise Maria
把玛丽亚抚养长大吗
in fuckin' Beirut or somethin'?
如果这事发生在康纳或布丽奇特小时候
If it was Conor or Bridget when they were little...
你也会毫不犹豫的
you woulda done the same thing in a fucking heartbeat.
别这样 邦奇
Don't do this, Bunch.
-我没得选 -不 你有
- I gotta. - No, you don't.
我和特蕾莎谈过了
I've been talking to Teresa.
她都还没报♥警♥
She hasn't even called the cops yet.
-你在撒谎 -没有
- You're lying. - No.
打给她
Call her.
就算她没报♥警♥...
Even if she didn't call the cops...
但我确实帮米基越狱了
I still broke Mick out, all right?
我还是要进监狱
I'd do time no matter what.
可能就几年
A few years, maybe.
但要是这么做
But this?
和米基一起逃跑
Running with Mick.
邦奇 那是一辈子
Bunch, this is forever.
你为什么不说你会来
Why didn't you say you'd come?
什么
What?
"现在我不方便"
"Not a good time."
你是这么说的
That's what you said.
-米基都要死了 -他没死
- Mick was dying. - No, he wasn't.
可我们当时不知道
But we didn't know that.
我知道
I did.
他总归是我们的父亲
He's still our father.
没有人来
No one came.
我一直都是一个人
I was all alone, all right?
我还以为他要死了
I thought he was dying.
-所以你就选了他 -不是
- So you are choosing him. - No.
-不是的 -邦奇
- It ain't like that. - Bunch.
快把钱给我 雷
I need the fucking money, Ray.
听我说
Listen to me.
你要是拿了钱
You take this money...
你和米基对我来说就是同一类人
And you and Mick are the same to me.
随你吧
If that's the way you want it.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我要他活着
I need him alive.
米基不会杀了他
He's not gonna kill him.
是吗
Yeah?
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
用点力 华尔街小子 来打我
Come on, Wall Street. Come at me, man.
用点力 用力
Come on. Come on.
你这样连纸袋都打不♥穿♥
You couldn't punch your way out of a fucking paper bag.
我奶奶都打得比你狠
My grandmother punches harder than you.
她都死了40年了
She's been dead for fucking 40 years.
用力 挥拳
Come on! Twist it!
好了 休息五分钟 金融家
All right. Take five, Hedge Fund.
快活城
Big Easy.
什么事 老大
Hey, what's up, boss man?
过来
Come here.
-我想打一场 -是吗
- I wanna fight. - Yeah?
没错 下一场是什么时候
Yeah, when's the next one?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表