剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
My man.
你开车吗
You drove?
-嗯 -里克
- Yeah. - Yo, Rick.
你可以走了 D会载我回家的
You can take off. D's gonna give me a lift home.
好的 老板
You got it, boss.
爸
Hey, Dad.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
我和山姆·温斯洛谈过了
I talked to Sam Winslow.
她说可以帮你在安妮塔·诺瓦克的竞选中
She said she can get you an internship
弄个实习的工作
working on Anita Novak's campaign.
我没让你这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
我知道
I know you didn't ask me to.
我想帮你嘛
I...just thought I'd help you out.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
小布 我挂了
Hey, Bridge, I gotta go.
到时候把地址发给你
Uh, I'll text you the address.
他们说你明天就可以去了
They said you can start tomorrow.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
喂
Yeah?
别来了
Don't even bother coming.
怎么了
What are you talking about?
卡普托 那个几内亚混♥蛋♥
Caputo, that Guinea fuck,
带吉米打保龄球去了
took Jimmy bowling.
他们超时了
Okay? They ran late.
安伯刚打给我说他都不来了
Amber just called to tell me that he's not even coming,
说他已经上♥床♥了
that he's already in bed.
好吧 冷静点
All right, take it easy.
冷静点 雷
Take it easy, Ray?
她可以拿走我的房♥ 我所有的钱
You know, she-she can-she can have my house, all my money,
她可以让那家伙
okay, she can have that guy sleep
睡在我们婚床上
in our marital bed, but I am not gonna let
但我不会让那傻♥逼♥当我孩子的后爸
that fuck become my kid's father.
我现在就去解决
I'm gonna take care of this right now.
别激动
Okay. Relax.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我马上到
I'll get there as soon as I can.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我来参加这个的
Yeah, I'm here for this.
酒吧
来啊
Come on!
快 孩子 该走了
Come on! Son, time to go.
快走
Come on, now--oh!
还要用棒球棍吗
You need that fucking bat?
走吧
Let's go.
-我就喜欢这歌♥ -嗯
- That's my shit. - Yeah.
但是杰
But yo, yo, Jay, man,
我得跟你说实话
I gotta be honest with you, man.
那个克莱恩 她太棒了
Like, that bitch K'Lei? Like, damn, she fine.
你上了吗
You hit that yet?
什么 克莱恩吗
Uh, what, K'Lei?
特蕾莎修女啊 兄弟
Fucking Mother Teresa, nigga.
你以为我说谁
Who the fuck you think I'm talking about?
当然是克莱恩啊
Of course I'm talking about K'Lei.
杰
Jay, listen.
克莱恩我们不够格啊
K'Lei on a whole nother league, man.
不够格 兄弟 你搞啥呢
Ain't in her league, nigga? What the fuck?
你是制♥作♥人啊
You are a producer, nigga.
你马上就要制♥作♥1亿
You're the producer of a $100 million--
1.5亿 制♥作♥完以后是
$150 million when it's all said and done--
你兄弟杰·怀特出演的
billion-dollar major motion picture
几十亿巨作
starring yo' nigga Jay White.
你现在可是理事
You the commissioner now.
没错啊 说不定还是老板呢
Fuck yeah, man. Maybe even the fucking owner.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你想像鲍勃·卡夫一样吗 不 那是我
You be like some Bob Kraft shit? Nah, nigga, that's me.
你没那么多钱
You ain't got enough money for that shit.
你可以当四分卫
You could...you could be the quarterback.
我喜欢跟四分卫混
I fuck with quarterbacks.
好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我是四分卫 汤姆·布雷迪
I'm the quarterback, man. I'm Tom Brady.
你是布雷迪
You Brady.
等我们
It's like, once we th--
老爹
Pop...
你是我儿子吗
Are you my son?
这是儿子干的事吗
Is that the way a son behaves?
你不是我儿子
You're not my fucking son.
操 冷静 冷静
Shit. Calm down. Calm down.
D D
D! D.
这事怪我
I'll take the heat for this.
那些混♥蛋♥什么都不会说的
Those punks are not gonna say anything.
安伯呢
What about Amber?
去她的
Fuck Amber.
没事的
It'll be all right.
确定吗
You sure?
谢了 雷
I appreciate you, Ray.
好吧
All right.
常联♥系♥ 别太见外
Don't be a stranger.
好的
I won't.
那你还西装笔挺的
In that fancy fucking suit?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
喂
Yeah?
你是谁
Who is this?
你好啊 小雷雷
Hello, Ray Ray.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表