剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
给我过来
Get the fuck over here!
放开她
Get off her!
致命周五
地下拳击俱乐部 周五晚十点
12名拳手 无重量级别
胜者为王
汉普顿小巴士
清道夫
第六季 第六集
别动
Don't.
用力
Harder.
用力
Harder.
用力
Harder.
你和你的波兰贱♥货♥
You and your Polack cunt
要退出市长竞选
are gonna back out of the mayor's race.
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
你知道我可以
I could, you know.
天啊
Jesus.
喂
Yeah.
有人闯进了我家
Someone broke into my house.
-你还好吗 -不 我不好
- Are you all right? - No, I'm not all right.
有人闯进了我家
Someone broke into my fucking house.
怎么了
Aw, what's wrong? Hey, hey, hey.
怎么了
What's up, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你饿了吗
What? Are you hungry, huh?
想要泰瑞伯伯给你准备早餐吗
You want Uncle Terry to get you some breakfast?
-想 -想啊 好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah? All right.
乖孩子
All right. Good girl.
我们走
All right, let's go.
-不要 -好了
- No. - All righty.
-不要 -你不想吃吗
- No. - You don't want none?
不要吗 好吧
No? All right.
可好吃了
It's good.
俄♥罗♥斯♥茶室
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得她对你来说太老了
I think she's a little old for ya.
我还觉得你太老呢
I think you're a little fucking old.
这要不是我的楼 我就控告管理失职了
If I didn't own the place, I'd sue.
我给你倒一杯
I'll get you a drink.
我从没经历过非法闯入
You know, I've never had a break-in before.
我安排过很多非法闯入
I mean, I have orchestrated lots of break-ins.
但我自己从没经历过
but I have never had a break-in.
今天一定是我的幸运日
God, today must be my lucky day.
也许你应该坐下
Maybe you ought to sit down, huh?
我有过一次被击晕
I was knocked unconscious one other time
是在拍一部电影的时候
when I was working on a film, um,
《你会回家吗 闪电琼斯》
Won't You Come Home, Thunder Jones?
残疾小孩和小马的那部
You know the film with the disabled kid and the pony?
场务领班用梯子撞到了我的后脑
A key grip hit me in the back of the head with a ladder.
你坐下吧
Why don't you sit.
我没事
I'm fine.
给你
Here.
他让我退出市长竞选
He told me to get out of the mayor's race.
他说安妮塔是波兰贱♥货♥
He called Anita a Polack cunt,
显然他机智狡诈
so clearly he's very bright and cunning.
是今天那家伙 不是用梯子撞我头的那个
The guy today, not the guy that hit me in the head with the ladder.
我们应该送你去医院
We should get you to a hospital.
他教训了我 雷
He got to me, Ray.
他得知道我也能教训他
He needs to know I can get to him.
我会处理
I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去见罗
I'm gonna go see Ron.
你和温斯洛待在一起
You stay with Winslow.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
快活城 你想干一场吗
Big Easy. You wanna get some action?
想 什么时候
Yeah. When?
现在能来最好 不过你得热身
Right now if you can. But we gotta get you warm.
我手上没事 马上就去
Yeah, I ain't doing nothing. I'll be right over.
不不 别担心 宝贝
Oh, no, no, don't you worry, baby girl.
泰瑞伯伯会解决的
'Cause Uncle Terry's gonna fix it.
我会解决的
That's what I'm gonna do.
好吗
All right?
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey. Hey, uh, could you do me a favor?
你能来拳击馆一趟吗
Could you come over to the gym?
-怎么了 -我也不想这样
- What's going on? - Well, I wouldn't ask,
但我需要帮助 我需要你来一趟
but I need a favor, and I need you to come down.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
他们在给墙打蜡
They're just, uh, waxing the walls, yeah.
-什么 -没什么 他们只是
- What? - No, they're just--
他们只是在打蜡 你到底来不来
They're just--they're waxing--look, you're gonna come or not?
我周五有篇论文要交 忙得要死
I have a paper due Friday. I'm pretty slammed--
布丽奇特 求你了
Bridget, please. Please, come on.
好吧
Jesus, okay.
我一小时后到
I'll be there in an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽亚 布丽奇特马上到
Hey, Maria. Bridget's coming.
你好
Oh. Hello.
他派你来当保姆
He left you to babysit.
-抱歉 -来做客的欣赏美景
- Sorry. - Well, come for the views.
住在这的却遭人毒打
Stay for the beatings.
我知道外人看不到里面 但感觉并不是这样
I know people can't see in, but it feels like they can.
尤其在晚上
Especially at night.
我二十几岁时 有个男朋友
When I was in my 20s, I had a boyfriend
我们住在东村
and we lived in the East Village and he insisted
曼哈顿一处街区
他坚持让窗户一直开着
upon keeping the windows bare.
当时我们住在一楼
And that was in a ground floor apartment,
所以外人看家里一清二楚
so you know everybody could see everything then.
我很同情你的遭遇
I'm, uh, I'm sorry about what happened to you.
对付恶人 以牙还牙
Ah, well, I play mean with mean people.
我只是很惊讶 这是我第一次
I'm just surprised that I haven't been
被人用枪把打晕
pistol-whipped before this.
你能坐下吗
So are you allowed to sit down?
陪我聊聊
Could you join me?
你是哪的人
Where are you from?
-费城 -费城
- Philly. - Philadelphia?
家境很富有吧
And you're from money, aren't you?
祖父很有钱
Grandpa had money.
具体点
Vague.
我没拿过他的钱
Well, I never took any of his money.
我本该说你很有骨气 但我觉得
Well, I would say good for you except that I think
你太傻了 所以还是不说了
that's really stupid, so I won't say anything.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
看起来怎样
How does it look?
看上去好点了
It looks better.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我咬了他
I bit him.
-真的吗 -就在
- You did? - Right...
这里
here.
干得漂亮
Good for you.
你有咬过人吗
You ever bite anyone?
在牢里有一次
I did in jail.
你怎么进去的
Oh. Why were you in jail?
恶性伤人 判了十八个月
Uh, 18 months on aggravated assault.
我喜欢这样的保镖
Okay! I like that in my bodyguard.
继续
Go on.
当时有个女人
Well, there was a woman who was picking on
在欺负另一个弱小的女人
a smaller, weaker woman.
我和她打了起来
Got in a fight with her,
还咬了她
and I bit her.
在这里
Right...
那你应该知道
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表