剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我想你了 孩子
I missed you, son.
少废话
Cut the bullshit.
你想干吗
What do you want?
谁打你了
Who beat you up?
没人打我
Nobody beat me up.
我重新打比赛了
I'm fighting again.
-你在哪打比赛 -布鲁克林
- Where you fighting? - Brooklyn.
不戴拳击手套的那种比赛
It's a bare-knuckle thing.
我打算全赢下来
And I'm about to win it all.
泰瑞
Ter...
-这看上去不怎么明智 -是吗
- that don't seem too smart. - Yeah?
还有两场比赛就能赢五万 你觉得这不明智
You tell me that two fights away from 50 grand ain't smart?
那真不错
Ain't that something, huh?
你想要什么 米基
What do you want, Mick?
我要和雷谈谈
I, uh, need to talk to Ray.
这和我有什么关系
What's that gotta do with me?
我需要你帮我打电♥话♥给他 安排个见面
I need you to call him for me, set a meet.
如果我告诉他你在这 他不会来的
If I tell him you're here, he ain't gonna show.
那就别告诉他
So don't tell him.
我见过你那表情 米基
I seen that look before, Mick.
你以前快要得到腰带的时候 就是这表情
That's how you used to look just before you got the belt.
不 不 孩子
No. No, son.
这关于改善关系
This is about mending a fence.
我只是在尝试和别人修复关系
I'm just, you know, trying to get things right with everyone.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我不会帮你给雷打电♥话♥的
I ain't gonna call Ray for you.
帮自己一个忙
So you do yourself a favor
滚出去
and you got the fuck out.
泰瑞
Ter.
克林提拳击俱乐部
无拳套锦标赛 无重量级限制 赢家通吃
"你们所遇见的诱惑
"No temptation has overtaken you
无非是凡人所能承受的"
except what is common to mankind."
"神是信实的"
"And God is faithful."
-我同意 -"他不会
- Yeah. I fucks with that. - "He will not
让你们受到超出你们所能忍♥受的诱惑"
let you be tempted beyond what you can bear."
"但当你们受到诱惑之时
"But when you are tempted,
神会指出一条明路"
He will also provide a way..."
桑迪 我们要
Sandy, we got--we gotta take
带着这玩意上路
this shit on the road.
-这主意不错 -你想干吗
- Yeah. That's a good idea. - Man, what you want?
你准备好上场了吗
Are you ready to lace 'em up?
你说什么呢
What you talking about?
今晚有场比赛 奖金很丰厚
Got a fight tonight. Big purse.
只是要和泰瑞稍微谈谈
Just gotta talk to Terry a little bit.
老爹 我不会和别人打比赛的
Pop, I ain't fighting nobody.
这家伙就是个菜鸟
The guy's a tomato can.
菜鸟 别扯了
Tomato can, my ass.
奖金有五万
It's $50,000.
老爹 上次我让你帮我安排比赛
Pop, last time I let you set a fight up for me,
我差点被人打死 你记得吗
I almost got killed, remember?
墨西哥的拳赛是个错误
Well, uh, Mexico was a mistake.
我是不会去打的 我现在是制♥作♥人了
Look, I'm not doing it, okay? I'm a producer now.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
老爹说去什么地方和人打拳
Pop's talking about, like, fighting somebody
有五万块
for, like, 50 grand somewhere.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me that.
米基
Mick.
你人在哪
Where are ya?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有些事你应该知道
There's some shit you should know about.
这些事没人会告诉你
It's stuff that no one's gonna tell you.
我要走了 小布
I gotta go, Bridge.
等等 别走 等一下
Wait, no, no, no. Hold on a second.
有什么我不知道的
What don't I know?
告诉她
Tell her.
说啊 告诉她你为什么去史泰登岛
Come on. Tell her why you were in Staten Island.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
告诉她你两个月前做了什么
Tell her what you did two months ago.
爸
Dad?
他从一栋楼上跳下去 跳进了东河
He jumped off a fucking building into the East River.
你打电♥话♥找的那个警♥察♥救了他
And that cop you called saved his life.
天 你能说一次真话吗
Jesus. Just be fucking honest for once.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我叫埃尔德里奇·大马士革
My name is Eldridge Damascus.
我是来看我哥德马的
I'm here to see my brother, Demar.
康纳怎么办 他就只剩下你了
What about Conor? You're all he has left.
我怎么办
What about me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
老爸 你病了
Dad, you're sick.
你需要治疗
You need help.
你应该留在这里
You should stay here.
我要走了 亲爱的
I gotta go, sweetheart.
雷
Ray.
出事了
We got a problem.
法拉第知道了内部调查的事
Feratti knows there's an IA investigation.
他知道有人身上戴了窃听器
He knows someone's wearing a wire.
他们要停止监狱诈骗的事
They're gonna shut down the prison scam.
他们都气炸了
They're all pissed.
他们要查出谁是艾默生·莱克
They're gonna figure out who Emerson Lake is.
法拉提在警局里有太多耳目了
Feratti has too many people on the inside.
他们会查出艾默生的身份的
They're gonna figure out Emerson.
艾默生会向他们供出我 然后供出你的
Emerson's gonna lead them to me, then to you.
你听到了吗 雷
You hear me, Ray?
最后会指向你的
This is gonna lead straight to you.
我们要杀了艾默生·莱克
We gotta kill Emerson Lake.
-不行 -是吗 雷
- No. - Oh, really, Ray?
那我们怎么做
Then what the fuck are we gonna do?
-回家 -什么
- Go home. - What?
我会搞定这件事的
I'll take care of it.
我就知道你又去打拳了
Fucking knew you were fighting again.
没错
Yeah, it's true.
天 你都抖成这德行了
Jesus, you're high as fuck.
没错
I am.
你跟坨屎似的
You look like hell.
是吗
I do?
如果你这样去打拳
You know, if you get in the ring like that,
你会被打得屁滚尿流的
you're gonna get your fucking ass kicked.
这还用说
No shit.
让我替你打吧
So let me take your place.
阿斯托里亚碗保龄球场 运动酒吧兼咖啡店
保龄球场不营业
Alley's closed.
我是来见法拉第的
I'm here to see Feratti.
谁
Who?
市长
The mayor.
跟他说雷·多诺万来了
Tell him Ray Donovan's here.
他会想听听我想说的话
He'll want to hear what I have to say.
这里以前都是鸽子
Used to be pigeons out here.
然后乌鸦群抢了地盘
Then the crows moved in.
乌鸦会吃鸽子蛋
Crows eat pigeon eggs.
你先请
After you.
-站住 -转身
- Stop. - Turn around.
双臂举起来
Put your arms out.
裤子脱掉
Your pants.
-什么 -脱掉裤子
- What? - Take off your pants.
穿上吧
All right, pick 'em up.
要喝点什么吗 咖啡之类的
Can I get you anything? A drink, uh, coffee?
不用
No.
你在想什么呢 多诺万先生
What's on your mind, Mr. Donovan?
你惹上内务部的人了
You got an IA problem.
我还是第一次听说呢
That's news to me.
第一次听说会有调查
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表