剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
搞什么
Fuck, man.
他需要帮助 老兄
Hey, he needs help, man.
唱啊 狗东西 唱
Sing, you fuck! Sing this!
你们要干什么 为什么进我家
What are you doing? What are you doing in my fucking house?
和我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on!
罪名是什么 混♥蛋♥
What's the charge, you assholes?
雷·多诺万 你可以走了
Ray Donovan, you're free to go.
他出事了
He's fucked up!
他出事了
He's fucked up!
我打了
I called the phone number that--
你给山姆的那个号♥码
that you--you gave to Sam, and--
我打给了他 价格我们都谈好了
I called him, and we agreed on a price
因为我需要
because I just needed to--
我需要把那个视频拿回来
I just needed to get that video back!
我不能在电♥话♥上说这件事
I-I can't talk about it on the phone.
不好办了
It's bad.
清道夫
第六季 第二集
不好办了
It's bad.
我和他说我会为那个视频付钱的
Told him I'd pay him for the video.
我给他打电♥话♥ 他要价五万
I called him, and he told me 50,000.
我要喝一杯 这边还没酒 操
I need a drink, and there's no alcohol. Fuck.
我没打算开枪打他
I wasn't gonna shoot him.
那你带枪干吗
So what'd you bring a gun for?
操 这下完了
Fuck, this is bad.
有烟吗
You have any cigarettes?
没
No.
昨晚 我见他的时候
Last night when I met him,
我来了这间房♥
I-I came up to the room,
刚开始 和我预想的一样
and at first, it was what I thought it was gonna be.
他在我背后
He was behind me.
然后我转身
Then I turned around,
然后他就在用手♥机♥录我的像
and he was fucking filming me with his phone.
接着我推开他 说"别这么干"
And I pulled off him, and I said, "Don't do that."
我伸手去拿手♥机♥ 他打了我
Then I reached for the phone, and he hit me.
我再去拿 他又打了我
And then I reached for it again, and he hit me again.
所以我现在该怎么办
So what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
我不能报♥警♥ 你知道我的身份
I can't call the police. You know who I am.
我们要把这事处理好 你要帮我
We need to fix this. You need to help me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
什么事
Yeah?
你把他的名字和地址给了她
You gave her his name and address.
她说她想自己处理
She said she wanted to handle it herself.
是啊 她的确处理了
Yeah, well, she sure fucking handled it.
这话什么意思
So what's that supposed to mean?
那家伙死了
The guy's dead.
你能帮我解决了吗
Can you take care of it for me?
我之前可没同意这个
Look, this--this-- this isn't what I agreed to.
你向我要地址 我找到了
You asked me for an address. I got.
雷 我还能派谁去
Ray, who else am I supposed to send there?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你的手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
把门锁好 谁也不许进出
Lock the door. Nobody gets in or out.
你打算把我丢在这
You're just gonna leave me here?
别打电♥话♥ 别乱碰
Don't call anybody. Don't touch anything.
动都别动 明白吗
Don't fucking move, you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
他血压很低
His blood pressure's low.
他快不行了 把心脏除颤器拿来
We're losing him. Get the defib kit.
准备好
Ready.
-没有反应 -离手
- Unresponsive. - Clear.
-没有反应 -离手
- Unresponsive. - Clear.
保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 你很完美
Uh, you know, you are perfect.
你是我见过的最勇敢
You are the--the bravest,
最聪明
uh, smartest, um,
最忠诚 最火♥辣♥
most loyal, hottest, sexiest...
最性感的人
person that I have ever met.
还有
And, um...
你救了我的命
you--you saved my life.
这很了不起
And that--that was awesome.
但是 你真正做的
But what you really did was, um...
是给了我活下去的理由
you gave me a reason to live.
我爱你
And I love you.
-所以 -天啊
- Um, so, uh... - Oh, my god.
布丽奇特·伊丽莎白·多诺万
Bridget Elizabeth Donovan...
你干吗
What are you doing?
-什么意思 -这什么情况
- Huh, what? - What the f--Wha--
你开什么玩笑
Are you--are you Fucking kidding me right now?
-我以为 -你以为什么
- I thought-- - What? What?
我不知道
Well, I-I don't--
我不知道 我以为我们已经
I don't know. I thought that we were...
你为什么要冲我吼啊
Hey, why are you yelling at me?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
这
This is--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Shit.
等一下 等一下
Just hold on. Just hold on.
怎么了
What is it?
就是
It's just...
你不知道的事
The shit you don't know.
我认识的都是坏男人
Like, all the men I know are bad.
我爱他们 但他们会伤害我
I love them, but they'll hurt you.
这就是他们做出来的事 我不希望
It's what they do, and I don't--
我爱你 我不想
I love you, and I don't want--
等等
Wait a fucking minute.
我不是他们
I'm not them.
我不会成为伤害你的人
I'm not any of the-- the people that hurt you.
我也不会成为离开你的人
I'm not--I'm not any of the--the people that left you.
你是我的
I mean, you're my...
你是我的全部
you're my whole world.
我们不必结婚
And, um, we don't have to get married.
我们永远都不必结婚
We never have to get married.
那么
So...
去它的吧
So fuck it.
杰克 别
Jake, no.
我们这样就挺好
We're great the way that we are.
别担心 你不必这么做
Don't--don't worry. You don't have to do that.
帮我抬一下好吗 拜托
No, would you just-- would you just lift it, please?
来
Come on.
克莱恩 是这样的
Okay. So, K'Lei, here's the thing.All right?
你在《地下铁路》中的表演很出色
You killed it in Underground Railroad.
在《往返月球》这部电影中
And the movie To the Moon and Back,
你也很棒
you was dope.
现在 你尝试去寻找一些重要的角色
Now, that's all good when you want to go
然后争取奥斯卡 这都挺好的
after them serious roles and you tryin' to win a Oscar,
但是我想感受你
but I want to feel you.
你想感受我
You want to feel me?
没错
Yes, I do.
你从哪把他找来的 杰
Where'd you find this guy, Jay?
我杀了个人 让他帮我处理
Oh, I murdered somebody. I called him to cover it up.
然后他敲诈我去拍这垃圾电影
Then he blackmailed me into making this piece of shit.
听上去和我见过的其他制片人一样
Sounds like every other producer I ever met.
看到了吗 她就在这
See? And there she is.
这就是她 她就在这
That's her. That's her right there.
你就是这个女人 你就是米斯蒂·特莉安
You are this woman. You are Misty Train.
-米斯蒂·特莉安 -米斯蒂·特莉安
- Misty Train. - Misty Train.
她是个很猛很性感
She's this ferocious, sexy
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表