剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
小家伙已经加入了
The little one has already joined.
母亲都不回来 想把统治权交给你吗
Is Mother planning on passing you the baton?
她只是不想面对七号♥的死
I think that was only 'cause she felt bad about number seven.
不过她现在戴着面罩
Now that she has the veil on,
也完全感受不到悲伤了
she doesn't feel bad about anything,
所以‥
so...
随便她吧
Anyway...
芙优死前写下这个
Vrille wrote it down before she...died.
她说这是芙优本人的日记
She said it was from the real Vrille's diary.
很简单的加密方式
It's a pretty simple encryption model.
我应该能直接解读
I could probably eyeball it.
都是些地球的蠢事
It's just dopey Earth stuff.
我本来希望会有新的日记
I was hoping there might be some new entries.
关于你和她的回忆
About you and her?
我反复回放妈妈的立体影片
I keep on rewatching holo-vids of my mom.
我一直希望‥
Keep thinking maybe she'll...
她能给我点指示
send me a message or something.
那是不可能的
She's not going to.
她们都不在了 坎皮恩
They're gone, Campion.
可恶‥
Oh, fuck.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我听到一个声音
I heard a voice.
祂引导我找到你
It told me where to find you
祂指示我该如何惩罚你
and what I needed to do to punish you.
祂马上就说服我了
I can't say it took much convincing.
那是邪恶的力量 卢修斯
It's evil, Lucius. No.
你才邪恶
You're the evil one.
我是圣光 真正的先知
And I'm the light, the true prophet.
索尔神告诉我的
Sol told me so.
祂指示我取得这头盔
He instructed me to take this.
你必须蒙面死去
You have to die with your face covered...
死于耻辱
in shame...
死于黑暗
in darkness.
只要等你一死
As soon as you're dead...
我就会立刻回去神庙
I'm returning to the temple.
你搭到半途就停了下来
You see, you only took half the ride.
我会搭到最深处
I'm going all the way down
我就等你这烂人的心跳停止
as soon as your rotten fucking heart stops keeping time.
万一果树冻死
Should the fruit trees die off,
海洋菌类是营养的替代食品
the marine fungus can be used as a nutritional substitute.
酸海永远不会结冰
The chemical ocean will never freeze,
不论变得多冷
and so it will remain a viable food source
酸海都是可靠的食物来源
no matter how cold it gets.
真有意思
Fascinating.
在旧地区也有类似的菌类
We had something similar back in the old region.
要是果树冻死 我们恐怕就得狩猎
With fruit dying off, I feared we might have to hunt
或是捕捞觅食
or fish, as the case may be.
不可以‥
No, no.
你们不该吃那些生物
You should not eat the creatures.
会出问题 没错
It causes problems. Yes.
薇塔 怎么了
Vita, catch.
我们还没告诉孩子 那些生物原本是人类
We haven't revealed the creature's human origins
没有人知道
to the children or anyone else.
母亲不想要 让孩子经历额外的痛苦
Mother doesn't like to upset them unnecessarily.
拉米亚选择隐瞒他们 是明智的决定
Lamia is wise not to tell them.
我一直坚信
I have always believed it is happiness
最重要的生存关键不是知识
and not knowledge that
快乐才能让人类永续长存
is the most important to a human being's everlasting life.
你想表达什么
What is the expression?
俗话说"无知便是福"
Ignorance is bliss.
不尽然是福气
Not quite bliss.
但却是生存关键
But... key to survival.
你的观点很有意思
An interesting perspective,
但我不这么认为
but not one I share.
充满好奇 开拓心智
Curiosity, the development of one's mind...
才能缔造充实的人生
This is the key to a life well lived.
这让我想起一则笑话
Reminds me of a joke.
等你想听笑话
Alert me when you're in the mood for such things
我再跟你说
and I will tell you it.
我随时洗耳恭听 父亲
I'm always in the mood for a joke, Father.
祖母大概赖着不走了
I guess Grandmother is here to stay.
我觉得我们背叛了母亲
I feel like we're betraying Mother.
我不觉得
Not me.
就算母亲再也不回来 我也无所谓
I don't care if Mother ever comes back.
有个男人走进酒吧
A human walks into a bar and informs the bartender
他告诉酒保 自己在看关于进化的书
that he's reading a book about evolution.
酒保问 "你会推荐这本书吗 "
The bartender asks, "Would you recommend it?"
酸海比空气更温暖
The water's warmer than the air.
真希望我们能下水
Wish we could go in.
男人回答 "我推荐你看"
The human answers,
"虽然开头很无聊
"Yes. It's not great at the beginning,
但是内容会逐渐进化"
but it does get better and better."
我觉得我的皮肤已经适应酸液
I think my skin's getting used to the acid.
你们看
Look.
发现突变
Mutations detected.
"逐渐进化‥"
"And better and better and better."
你们看 就像长茧
Look, like a callus.
关于进化的书‥ 适应酸液‥
"I'm reading a book about evolution."
我的皮肤已经适应酸液
My skin's getting used to the acid.
面罩在吸收你的力量
Your powers are being nulled by the veil.
无法再遮蔽你的情感
So that means it is no longer nulling your emotions.
很抱歉 你将会痛苦至极
So I'm sorry for the pain you're about to experience.
你想让我的孩子退化
You're devolving my children.
唯有如此 我才能达成任务
It is necessary to fulfill my mission.
你的任务应该是‥
Your mission is
确保"人类"永续长存
to ensure the everlasting life of human beings!
对 他们依然算是人类
Yes. and they are still human beings...
变成更单纯快乐的物种
a simpler, happier version of themselves.
为了得到必要的解答
In order to produce the necessary answer,
我必须改写方程式
I had to alter the equation.
这样是不对的
No, it's not right.
方程式成立 合乎逻辑
It equates. It is logical.
但这样是不对的
But it is not right!
我要毁了你
I will destroy you.
将你化为灰烬
I will crush you into dust.
我要让你彻底消失
I will bleed you into oblivion.
我要‥
I will...
你依然很年轻 拉米亚
You're still very young for an android, Lamia.
只是个孩子罢了
You're just a child, really.
等到人类都成为水生动物
After the humans have gone into the water,
那个存在就会再次沉睡
the entity will return to its slumber.
我保证到时候就会释放你
And then I promise to release you
帮助你了解这一切
and help you to understand.
不可以
No!
我一定会杀了你
I promise I will kill you!
我会找到你 毁了你
I will find you, and I will destroy you!
放我出去‥
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去‥ 启动虚拟现实
Let me out! Begin simulation.
放我出去‥
Let me out!
放我出去‥
Let me ou...
我找不到她
I couldn't find her.
她不在特朗图拉号♥ 不在
She wasn't in the Tarantula? No.
这就奇怪了
Seems strange.
她没说过要离开
She didn't tell me she had plans to leave.
她跟你说过吗 祖母
Did she mention anything to you, Grandmother?
没有
No.
但我相信她会及时回来的
But I'm sure she'll return in time.
我跟你说过了
I already told you, I'll give you the coat,
三盒弹♥药♥换一件外套
but that's gonna be all three boxes of ammunition.
好吧 给你
Fine. Here.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表