剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
我们全家又在一起了
We're a family again.
保罗呢
- What about Paul?
他们说我们投降前 保罗就被逮捕了
They told us that he was captured before we surrendered.
保罗正在隔离中
- Paul is in quarantine.
他说自己出现幻听 托斯特担心他生病了
He said he was hearing voices, so the Trust was concerned that he was sick,
但他们说保罗平安无事 很快就会跟我们团聚
but they say he's fine and he will be delivered to us soon.
母亲 七号♥怎么了
- Mother, what happened to number seven?
七号♥刚出生就夭折了 坎皮恩
- Number seven died soon after he was born, Campion.
坦普丝特
Tempest,
在你的保护下 胎儿安然无恙
you kept it alive. You protected it.
-我真以你为荣 -我好想你
I am so proud of you. - I missed you.
薇塔
- Vita.
-拜托带我们离开吧 -不行
- Please tell me you're taking us away from here. - No.
趁他们还没反悔 我们快走吧
- Yeah, let's get going in case they change their minds.
不行 这是我们的宿愿
- No, this is what we've always wanted,
无神论殖民地
an atheist colony,
他们称其为"共体"
the collective, they call it.
我和这里的量子电脑统治者
The quantum computer who leads this place
都是由坎皮恩史图基斯创造
was built by my creator, Campion Sturges.
我们是手足
We're siblings.
我失去双眼 无法再确保你们的安全
Without my eyes, I can no longer guarantee our safety,
托斯特答应会保护我们
so he's assured me he'll keep us safe and protected.
跟我走 孩子们
Come along, children.
我们要去新家了
Our new home awaits.
是鸟类
- Birds.
地球鸟类也像那样吗
Is that what they look like on Earth?
我不知道
- I don't know.
鸟类在我出生前就绝种了
They went extinct before we were born.
风吹起来好舒服
- Oh, the air feels nice.
这里非常温暖
It's so warm here.
只要我们不离开共体 这里就是我们的家
- This is ours for as long as we're a part of the collective.
我还以为得自己盖呢
- I thought we were going to have to build.
真正的厨房♥
- Ah, a real kitchen.
快来看啊
Check this out.
有卧房♥
- It's got bedrooms.
全像投影游戏
- There's hologames!
"猎杀唤灵者"
"1000分"
人类不可能打赢吧
- It's not very realistic, is it?
现在可能了
- Well, for you, it is.
毕竟你现在只是个普通人造人
I mean, you're just a regular android now.
的确如此
- Yes, as it should be.
这是好事 母亲
- It's a good thing, Mother.
你变回过去的你
You're the old you again.
对 我变回过去的我
- Yes. I'm the old me.
这星球的热带区 似乎无意害死孩子们
- This side of the planet seems less intent on killing our children.
简直‥
It's...
就像在欢迎我们
almost welcoming.
是的
- Yes.
你还在气我吗 父亲
Are you still feeling anger towards me, Father?
虽然我不像坎皮恩所说‥
- Though I am not...as Campion would say,
变回过去的我
the old me,
能继续跟你当伴侣 我还是颇为感动
nor am I completely indifferent to our partnership continuing.
你依然想消除 我们相处的回忆吗
- And the memories of our time together, do you still plan to erase them?
我们似乎已渐入佳境
- We seem to be on a prosperous course.
没有必要‥
No reason to...as they say,
破坏现状
rock the boat.
我会延后删除时间 直至另行通知
I'll postpone the erasure of my memories until further notice.
但我随时都可能删除 母亲
But it still remains a very real option for me, Mother.
当然
- Yes, of course.
我很高兴有机会弥补你
I am pleased for the opportunity to make things up to you.
超出活动范围
- You are outside the perimeter.
-快拆掉‥ -快点
- Get this off! - Hurry. - Help me get this off.
-请于三分钟内返回 -你会拆吗
- You have three minutes to return. - Can you get it off?
-快点 -如未返回 将导致‥
Come on. - Failure to return will result in...
尽快返回‥
Return to the group.
两分钟后引爆
Two minutes remaining before detonation.
放开我
Get off me.
别碰她
- Stop! Get the hell off her!
她是我女儿
That's my daughter!
她才不是谁的女儿
- She's nobody's daughter.
我需要她的肩部固定销
I need her shoulder pin.
一分钟后引爆
- One minute remaining.
跟炸♥弹♥背包的钥匙形状相同
- It's the same shape as a pack key.
搞定
There.
三十秒后引爆
- 30 seconds remaining.
你得帮她拆掉炸♥弹♥
- You have to disarm hers too.
她是平民机型 不会伤害人
She's a civilian model, nonviolent.
都几岁了 别再玩洋娃娃
- You're too old to be playing with dolls, lady.
求求你
- Please.
他们一定听到爆♥炸♥声了
- They must have heard the blast.
你们必须跟我走
You should come with me.
什么
- What?
走吧
Come on.
谢谢
你回来了
还好吗
这里东西吃不完
- There's more than enough to eat.
如果密特拉教♥徒♥战胜 绝对不会留我们的孩子活口
- If the Mithraic had won the war, you know they'd have never let our kids live among them.
难道那些就是孩子们 应该敬重的无神论者
- These are the atheists that my children are supposed to look up to?
知识份子 哲学家跟艺术家在哪里
- Where are the intellectuals, the philosophers, the artists?
我不知道 待在拘留室还比较安全
- I don't know. I think we were safer down in the brig.
我不指望他们人格多崇高
- I wouldn't hold out too much hope for inspiring personalities.
我们只是末世幸存者‥
The kind of people who survive the end of the world, well...
绝非人类精英
we weren't the best of them, that's for sure.
殖民地居民注意
- Attention, colonists.
-是保罗 -保罗耶
- Hey. - It's Paul!
-保罗 你没事吧 -还好吗
- Paul, you all right?
-受伤了吗 -保罗
- All right, buddy? - Paul.
托斯特命令我前来
- I'm here by order of the Trust
欢迎拉米亚全家加入共体
to welcome Lamia and her family to the collective.
拉米亚经过改造 为我方而战
Lamia was reprogrammed to fight for us.
她独力摧毁天堂号♥方舟
She single-handedly destroyed the Ark of Heaven
确保我们在这个星球 拥有光明的未来
and ensured our future on this planet will be a bright one.
托斯特希望你们心存感激
The Trust asks that you show her your gratitude
好好礼遇拉米亚 与密特拉教的孩子
by affording her...and her Mithraic children
崭新的一天 全新的开始
every courtesy. It's a new day, a fresh start.
托斯特感谢各位持续配合
The Trust thanks you for your continued cooperation.
祝福各位
Good day.
他们没把老鼠还给我
- They didn't give me Mouse.
等等 他的老鼠在哪里
- Hey, hey, hey, hey, where is his mouse?
不能将地球动物引进生态系
- Not allowed to introduce Earth animals to the ecosystem.
别担心 他的老鼠一定有人照顾
Don't worry. I'm sure his mouse is being taken care of.
去死吧
- Oh, go fuck yourself.
对不起 保罗 我会努力把老鼠要回来
I'm sorry, Paul. I'm gonna try and get Mouse back.
好吗
Okay?
我知道‥
Hey, okay, I know...
我知道我作恶多端
I know I did a lot of bad things,
我不会假装自己没犯错
and I am not trying to pretend that I didn't.
我只想‥跟你一起生活
I just--I want to be in your life.
-我想照顾你 -不可以 想都别想
I want to take care of you. - You can't. You just can't.
你的灵魂污秽不堪
Your soul is impure.
你死有余辜
I wish you had died like you were supposed to.
我会申请分发到别的营地
I'm gonna see if I can get reassigned to another encampment.
你确定吗
- Are you sure?
我可以推荐你育儿方针 也许有帮助
There are several caregiving protocols I can recommend that might help.
我杀死他的生母
- I killed his mother.
这问题的确很难克服
- Yes. That is a challenge and obstacle to overcome.
你为何决定说出真♥相♥
What made you decide to tell him the truth?
我没说 是他‥
- I didn't. He, um...
他说脑海中有个声音告诉他
He said a voice in his head told him.
马可仕也听到过
Same thing that happened to Marcus.
我也曾有类似经验
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表