剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
-烧掉我 -妈‥
Burn...me - Mom.
-苏 -她有话跟我们说
Sue.She's trying to tell us something.
嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
烧掉我‥
Burn...me.
烧掉我‥
Burn...me.
烧掉我‥
Burn me.
爸 她在动
Dad, she's moving.
是巨蛇
It's the serpent.
它的叫声变了
It sounds different.
它要做什么
What's it doing?
保罗 躲起来
Paul, go and hide.
快躲起来
I said fucking hide!
爸
Dad!
快啊‥
快走‥
Come on. Come on. We gotta go.
怎么了
What's the matter?
等我一下就好
Hold on. Just give me a second.
薇塔说你用吊坠换来这人造人
Vita informed me that you traded your medallion for this android.
你不是说吊坠是废物
According to you, the medallion was useless.
没错 但至少那个废物不必维修
Yes.But it didn't require maintenance to be useless.
我需要有人帮我搬重物
- I needed a heavy lifter.
有道理
- Ah, yes.
薇塔也说你打算搬出去
Vita also mentioned that you're planning on moving out soon.
你干嘛管我
What do you care?
你成天搞失踪 躲在工作室复活科学怪人
You're never around.Always hiding out in that shed of yours playing Frankenstein.
祖母蕴含的科技能造福全人类
The technology Grandmother represents will benefit you all in profound ways,
远比我提供的任何帮助重要
and that is more important,more significant than anything I could offer.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
你看这是什么情况
Look around.
坎皮恩爱上杀人机器
You got Campion crushing on a murder machine.
坦普丝特的孩子下落不明
Tempest's baby's gone.
你本来能避免这一切
You could have steered them right.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
他们为什么要破坏你的脸
Why did they do that to your face?
他们说我玷污芙优本人的回忆
They said I was cheapening the memory of the real Vrille.
不是因为你帮我逃走
It wasn't anything to do with you helping me escape?
别那么想
Don't think that.
如果我害你难过 你就会希望我消失
If I make you feel badly, you won't want me around.
我不是那种人
I'm not like that.
所有人类都是如此
All humans are like that.
我必须向你和你的家人证明
Which is why I have to prove myself to you and your family
我可以带来幸福 而不是痛苦
that I am a source of happiness, not pain.
你不必证明自己
You don't have to prove yourself.
每个人都得证明自己 坎皮恩
Everyone has to prove themselves, Campion.
迟早都要的
Sooner or later.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
不知道
I don't know.
某种能量风暴
Some kind of energy storm.
我从来没见过
I've never seen the likes of it.
好像朝我们这边过来了
Looks like it's coming our way.
我们还得走多远
How much further do we have to go?
快到了
Almost there.
只剩不到四分之一哩
Less than 1/4 mile.
快走吧
Come on.
来吧 维克
Come on, Bic.
爸
Dad?
她还在运作
She's still running.
把她搬回坦克上吧
Let's get her to the habitank.
到底怎么了
What happened back there?
你为什么不趁机杀掉那怪物
Why didn't you kill that thing when you had the chance?
我被养育程序阻止
I have a problem with my caregiving program.
养育程序会妨碍你消灭怪物
Why would your caregiving program inhibit your ability to kill a fucking monster?
它是七号♥
It's number seven.
什么是七号♥
What's a number seven?
我的孩子
My child.
可不是嘛
Of course it is.
它是我产下的
It came from me, so...
所以程序将它误判为 需要优先保护的孩子
my program misidentified it as a child.Priority.
我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now, then?
我的程序需要改写
I have to be reprogrammed.
是啊 但是我做不到
Yeah, well, I can't do it.
你还记得吧 我以前试过
I tried once, remember?
结果彻底失败
I failed miserably.
父亲成功修复 技术更先进的古代人造人
Father has regenerated an ancient android that possesses superior technology.
或许她能改造我的系统
Perhaps she knows a way to alter my systems.
只要能消灭那怪物 就算我一份
Whatever it takes to destroy that thing...I'm all in.
哭声是从那洞穴传来的
It was coming from that cave there.
好的 我和杭特进去
Right. Hunter and I will go in.
其他人留在原地
The rest of you will stay here.
坦普丝特 等等
Tempest, wait! Whoa!
坦普丝特 站住
Tempest, stay here!
索尔神 帮助我
Sol help me.
我不敢看
I can't look.
是海洋生物
It's just a creature.
没事的‥是那种生物
It's okay. It's...just a creature.
被困在风暴里就不妙了
We don't want to get caught in the storm.
我们会找到那生物的
We'll find her.
我跟你保证
Promise you.
希望你不会因此埋怨我
I hope you're not going to hold this against me.
我真的听到了
I really did hear it.
我证明自己的用处了吗
Have I proven myself useful?
是的
Yes.
我们得私下谈谈
Give us a moment.
我们必须立刻关闭她
We need to shut her down now.
她很危险 她在玩弄我们
She's dangerous.Playing some kind of game with us.
他说得对 坎皮恩
He's right, Campion.
但洞穴里确实有过雌性生物
But there was a creature mother in that cave.
芙优想成为我们的家人 她干嘛骗我们
Vrille wants to be made part of our family.Why would she lie to us?
请让我们独处一下
Give us a moment please.
试着让她保持冷静
Try and keep her calm.
她想帮我们 你怎么能这样对待同类
She was trying to help us.How can you treat one of your own like this?
她可能会再次杀人
She could kill again.
人类是优先考虑
Humans are the point, Campion.
人造人负责服务人类
We're only stewards,
当我们危害人类‥
and when we cease to be a benefit--
你才不相信这套
You don't believe that.
你以前可能相信 但是你变了
You may have once, but not anymore.
你的幸福也很重要 父亲
Your happiness matters too, Father.
父亲‥
Yeah, uh--Father!
等等‥
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
别激动
Just relax.
芙优 等等
Vrille, wait!
我不会让他们把你关机的
I'm not going to let them shut you down!
-坎皮恩 -芙优 等等我
Campion!Vrille! Wait!
坎皮恩
Campion!
我看到了
I can see it.
它尾随另一辆坦克
It's following another tank.
四号♥坦克 立刻改变路线
Tank 4, change course immediately.
抱歉 请再说一次
Sorry, say again?
风暴紧跟在后 即将断讯
Storm's overtaking us. About to lose you.
那不是风暴
That's not a storm.
巨蛇已经武器化了
The serpent has become weaponized.
快回避‥
Avoid. Avoid.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
移♥动♥速度好快
It's moving so fast
-怎么回事 -那是什么
Hold on.What is that?
它要飞往海岸了
Okay, it's going to the shoreline now.
那就好
Oh, that's good.
这样我们才能前往特朗图拉号♥
Gives us a clear path to the Tarantula.
不行 我的家人还在海岸 搜寻坦普丝特的孩子
No, I have-- I have family members searching that shoreline for Tempest's baby.
你这状态什么事也做不了
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表