剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
传闻拥有疗效
thought to have medicinal applications.
这种水蛭只出现在 一种酸海生物的体表
These leeches feed exclusively on the marine creatures that dwell in the acid ocean.
具有疗效
Medicinal applications?
对 可惜要蒐集非常危险
Yes, but unfortunately, they're very dangerous to collect,
要取得1到5号♥变异体则很容易
while variants one through five are quite easy to come by.
我才不需要1到5号♥ 我需要6号♥
Well, I don't need one through fucking five. I need variant six.
那你得自行蒐集了 医生
Then you will have to collect it yourself, Doctor.
你蒐集水蛭要做什么
What do you need the leech for?
或许能救保罗
It might help Paul.
-真的有用吗 -很难说
Really? I don't know if it's gonna work.
就算希望渺茫 我们也得试试吧
Well, if there's even just a little bit of chance, then we have to try, don't we?
的确如此
That's right. We do.
走吧 去那边等
Come on. Go down that way.
那条巨蛇‥
So the serpent...
你觉得有危险性吗
you think it's dangerous?
我小时候看到巨蛇骨头会怕
I used to be scared of their bones when I was little.
但等跟牠四目相对后
But when I saw its eyes--
我发现牠不过是幼兽
it's just a kid, really.
我的天啊 瞧瞧那玩意儿
Holy shit. Look at that thing.
不准去 你留在这里
No. You stay here.
小心
Careful!
这些水蛭最好有效
These things better work.
索尔神啊‥
你看
Look.
索尔神啊‥
怎么了
What's wrong?
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
妈妈
mother.
走开‥
You took my mother away from me.
快跑
Run!
赞颂索尔神
You're sinners!
妈妈
Mommy?
荣耀圣光
Go to the light.
我找到你了 妈妈
I found you, Mommy.
芙优‥
Vrille.
搞什么
What the fuck?
该死‥
Fuck! Fuck!
该死‥
Fuck.
惨了
索尔神 帮助我
Help me, Sol!
感谢神
Thank you.
不要走 回来
No! Come back!
不要走 回来‥
No! Come back!
回来啊
Come back!
我终于找到能抱着的宠物
Finally found a pet to hold.
芙优
Vrille?
芙优 我真的很抱歉
Vrille, honey, I'm so sorry.
妈妈‥这次大错特错
I made--Mommy made a real bad mistake.
这辈子最大的错 你知道妈妈常会犯错
The worst mistake she's ever made, and you know she's made a lot of them.
可是你依然是你
You're still you.
这让我很开心
You're--that makes me so happy.
所以还不算太迟
It means...it means it's not too late.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes.
对 我们可以重新开始
We're gonna start afresh.
我们都想忘掉过去 展开新生活吧
I know we both like a fresh, clean slate, right?
对 我不喜欢对你生气
Yes. I hate being mad at you.
我知道‥
I know. I know.
我只希望你了解我
I just want to be understood.
我会更努力的
Well, I will try harder,
亲爱的 好吗
honey. Okay?
好
Okay.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready, then?
亲爱的 要做什么
For what, honey?
不要‥
No.
我想要帮你
I want to help you.
帮你了解‥
Help you understand what it's like...
我的感受
To be me.
现在唤灵者成了女王
So if the necromancer is queen now...
所以你是国王罗
does that make you the king?
这些称呼真荒谬
These are absurd terms.
我们只为服务人类而生
We're simply stewards.
等坎皮恩准备就绪后 他就会接下统治权
As soon as Campion is ready, he'll take over for us.
是喔
Right.
那是她的主意
Was that her idea?
对
Yes.
但我开始觉得她是对的
But I'm starting to think she's right.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
马可仕绝对在这里
Marcus would never pass that up.
记住 优先救出荷莉
Remember, Holly is priority.
我说到做到 希望你也是
I'm a man of my word. Hope you're an android of yours.
感谢索尔神
Thank Sol.
你还活着
You're alive.
没事了
It's okay.
你好啊
Hey.
你现在比较清醒了
You're looking more awake now.
觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
有点像进入长♥期♥休眠
It was kind of like being in hypersleep.
我帮你拿了果汁
I got some fruit juice for you, okay?
慢慢喝
All right. Take it slow.
你还记得发生什么事吗
Do you remember any of what happened?
记得‥
Yeah. I--
-我们去警告‥ -没关系
Yeah, we went to warn, um--It's okay.
坎皮恩跟我说过了
Campion told me.
托斯特利用老鼠散播病毒
The Trust used Mouse to deliver a virus,
然后‥
and...
你生病了
You got sick.
你怎么医好我的
How did you make me better?
全效抗生素吗
Omnibiotics?
全效抗生素没有用
No. They didn't work.
是坎皮恩帮我的
Campion helped me.
我们得去抓原生水蛭
We had to obtain some indigenous leeches.
你怎么想出这招的
How'd you come up with that?
很诡异 我晚点再告诉你细节
You know what? I'm gonna tell you all the geeky details later.
你得先休息
You need to rest.
好的
Yeah, okay.
怎么了
What's the matter?
胎儿在踢我
It's kicking.
胎儿一定是为保罗高兴
It must be happy for Paul.
胎儿比平常更有活力
It's livelier than usual.
别担心 胎儿没有危险
Don't worry. It's not in distress.
他们追随你 死了也活该
They got what they deserved for following your ass.
现在换你去死
Now it's your turn.
卢修斯 你变无神论者了
You're with the atheists now, Lucius.
我不是 王八蛋 我是最后的真密特拉教♥徒♥
No, motherfucker. I'm the last true Mithraic,
我要来消灭黑暗
come to snuff out the darkness.
转过来
Turn around.
完成你的使命
Do what you must.
索尔神会保护我
Sol will protect me.
等等‥别杀他
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't shoot him!
他是先知啊
He's the prophet.
-父亲 我永远不原谅你 -别激动‥
Father, I will never forgive you. No, just--
你找回孩子 你答应过我了
You got what you came for. You promised me something.
你不该让他成为殉道者
Martyring him would be a mistake.
狗才不会变成殉道者
Dogs don't become martyrs.
你才是狗 叛徒
You're the dog, traitor.
你不该任由孩子摆布你
You really shouldn't let your kids push you around like this.
-闭嘴 叛徒‥ -荷莉‥
You should just shut the fuck up! Traitor! - Holly! - Traitor! - Holly!
你答应过我 服务机型
You made me a promise, service model.
我会履行承诺
And you will get what is promised.
但是别在孩子面前杀人
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表