剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
- Get someone else. I'm busy.
托斯特命令我们分♥析♥ 从那生物取下的样本
- The Trust has ordered us to analyze the samples taken from the animal.
托斯特命令我们分♥析♥ 从那生物取下的样本
The Trust has ordered us to analyze the samples taken from the animal.
它有贫血征兆
- Its blood is deficient.
奈米机器人测到的数据太低
Nanobot count is too low.
没错 它似乎还在成长
- Yes. It appears to still be developing.
它的胃里还残留 类似母体乳汁的物质
There are deposits of something akin to mother's milk inside its stomach.
它的母亲还在野外
- So there's a mama bear out there somewhere?
有可能
- Probable.
根据样本研判 这个生物多大了
- Based on the sample, how old is it?
约莫六个月大
- Approximately six months.
你的胃好像无底洞
- You've got a bottomless stomach.
我们种的南瓜会不够你吃
I don't think we can grow these pumpkins fast enough.
好啦 你该吃中餐了
- All right. It's time for you to have lunch too.
你几小时前就该吃了
You should have had it hours ago.
他们命令你 对它进行什么实验
- What kind of experiments do they want you to do on it?
不会造成伤害或疼痛的实验
- Nothing that will harm it or cause it pain.
我一直在想 它跟什么有关联
- I keep on thinking it's in touch with something.
什么
- What kind of something?
肉眼看不见的存在
- Something you can't see.
保罗才会说这种话
- That's Paul talking.
你必须有自己的想法和意见
You need to form your own ideas, shape your own opinions.
如果你沉迷于宗教 就没办法领导无神论者
You can't lead the atheists if you even dabble in religion.
我没有沉迷 我只是¨
- I'm not dabbling, I'm just...
你很清楚我多大了吧
I know you're not confused about how old I am.
但你这样披头散发 会让别人看轻你
- No, but people won't take you seriously if you look like a mess.
所有人造人 都在乎人类的外表吗
- Do all androids care about how people look?
要看他们的程式而定
- Depends on their program.
有其他人造人 能和你一样生小孩吗
- Are there others that can make babies the way you did?
应该没有
- I don't think so.
它在干吗
- What's it doing?
我觉得它在争宠 母亲
I think it's jealous, Mother.
我不明白 我已经完成今天的任务
- I don't understand. I've already completed my day's tasks.
不会花多少时间
- This will be quick.
只要跟托斯特实话实说 你就能回家了
Answer the Trust truthfully, then you can go.
对于共体的孩子¨
You know, kids in the collective,
能受邀来此可是莫大♥荣♥幸
they consider it a privilege to be invited in here.
因为他们的灵魂不洁
- 'Cause they're impure.
就跟你一样
Like you.
阿们 小子
Amen, kid.
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
你好
- Hello.
刚逮捕你时 你和我曾经长谈许久
- When we first captured you, you and I had a very long talk.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
当然
- Of course.
你以为我不是电脑 就记不得吗
You think 'cause I'm not a computer I don't remember things?
你说马可仕德鲁苏斯杀害你父亲
- You told me Marcus Drusus murdered your father.
你对他恨之入骨
That you were angry at him.
你说他死了最好
"Wanted him dead" is what you said at the time.
没错
- Yes.
你还想要他死吗
- Do you still want that?
当然
- Of course.
说实话必有奖赏 保罗
- Good things come to those who tell the truth, Paul.
至于说谎呢¨
But to those who lie...
我都跟你说了 你还想知道什么
What do you want to know that I haven't told you already?
你最近是否接触过他
- Have you had any recent contact with him?
任何接触
Any at all?
你不会遭受任何惩罚
- There will be no penalties levied against you.
请提供所有情报
Please divulge any information that you have.
没有
- No.
我最近完全没接触过他
No, I haven't had any--any contact with him whatsoever.
有的话我就会说
I would tell you.
我痛恨他¨
I hate him. I hate him.
你不必担心马可仕德鲁苏斯了
- You won't have to worry about Marcus Drusus for much longer, Paul.
我们24小时后 将会进行搜索歼灭任务
We are mounting a search and destroy mission in 24 hours.
无神论者只想找藉口除掉我们
- They're just waiting for an excuse to purge us.
她无法保护我们了
She can't protect us anymore.
我们需要马可仕
So we need Marcus.
法律会保护你 荷莉
- The law protects you now, Holly.
就连蛇都享有权利
- Yes. Even the serpent has rights.
没错 连蛇都享有权利
- Yes. Even the serpent has rights.
我们该进行任务了
Now it's time to get our tasks.
出发吧
Go on.
你确定是这只老鼠吗
- You sure that's the real mouse?
应该是 但它的行为有点怪
- I think so. He's acting kinda weird, though.
他们肯定改造过它的大脑
- I bet they brain-chipped it.
说不定托斯特 在特朗图拉号♥上遥控老鼠
The Trust is probably controlling it from the Tarantula.
坎皮恩 要走了吗
- Campion, coming?
我马上过去
- I'll be right there.
母亲也去吧
Mother?
你还好吗
- You okay?
没事 不用担心
- Yes. Nothing to worry about.
你好像很喜欢 和母亲捕捉的危险生物互动
So you seem to be enjoying your interactions with the dangerous animal Mother captured.
对 但它不是危险生物
- Yes, but it's not dangerous, Father.
它的行为有点像¨
It's kind of like what I imagined
我想像中 地球上的狗儿
a dog to have been like on Earth.
这比喻似乎不太恰当 坎皮恩
- I don't think that's a very apt comparison, Campion,
那个生物根本尚未驯化
as that animal is in no way domesticated.
你是否发现 任何潜在的攻击性
Have you noticed any signs of latent aggression?
没有 它非常友善
- No. It's very friendly.
除非你是南瓜
Unless you're a pumpkin.
我不明白 怎么有人类打得过你
I don't understand how a human could have beaten you in a fight.
他的力量绝非正常人类
- He demonstrated much more strength than a typical human.
但你简直是不死之身
- Yes, but you're practically indestructible.
是吗
- Am I?
你总是能死而复生
- Yes. You always come back to life.
杭特跟我说过
Hunter told me it's because
2122通用服务机型 是史上最顽强的人造人
the 2122 generic service model was one of the toughest ever built.
我确实发现 其他人造人♥大♥多不耐用
- I do feel a sturdiness lacking in most of my counterparts.
他还说就算你故障了
- He also told me that if you ever break down,
也能把你的记忆 转移到其他机体
they can just transfer your mind to a different body.
父亲不应该活得比儿子还久
- A father should never outlive his son.
为什么只有我这么幸运
- But why should I be the only one to benefit?
你能成为许多人的父亲
You could be lots of people's father.
你是非常优秀的父亲
You're very good at it.
你太高估我了
- Not as good as you think.
他们因为杀人 与恐怖行为遭到通缉
- Vrille are wanted for murder and acts of terror.
不要接近他们
Do not attempt to approach.
”采摘水果”
The fugitives are armed and dangerous.
若有相关情报 立即通报托斯特
Report any relevant information to the Trust immediately.
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
Violence is pain. Pain is violence.
你这么专心 在想什么
- What are you so busy thinking about?
马可仕德鲁苏斯和逃亡囚犯¨
- Marcus Drusus and escaped prisoners...
我们要翘掉今天的任务
- We're not doing our tasks today.
真嚣张
Cool.
那我们要做什么
- What are we going to do instead?
去看巨蛇吧
Let's go look at the serpent.
如果母亲在那里呢
- What if Mother's there?
你不太擅长翘班呢 坎皮恩
You're not very good at playing hooky, Campion.
这不是闹着玩 我们还有正事要办
- We're not playing. This is serious.
冷静点 保罗
- Relax, Paul.
托斯特告诉我 它准备要反击马可仕
- The Trust told me he's getting ready to retaliate against Marcus.
进行搜索歼灭任务
Some kind of search and destroy mission.
我们必须警告他
We need to warn them.
要怎么做
- How?
我们不知道去哪里找他
We don't know where to find them.
什么
What?
你们这两个蠢蛋知道什么
What do you two idiots know?
我们去过¨
- We were there.
他的藏身处
In his hideout.
我曾祷告这会成真
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表