剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
那无法穿透坦克装甲
- That won't penetrate its armor.
我不想破坏新坦克
- I wouldn't wanna wreck our new tank.
我会躺在地上 让坦克从我身上开过去
I'm gonna lay down over there, let it pass over me.
我再趁机把这个 塞进坦克的推进喷口
And when it does, I'm gonna stick this up inside its propulsion cavity,
导致引擎失灵
jam up its engines.
你会暴露在悬浮力场的辐射下
- And if you do that, the hover field is going to irradiate you.
我不会有事的
- I'll be all right.
出事了怎么办
- And what if you're not?
我来动手
- I'll do it.
你确定
- You sure?
你自己决定
It's up to you.
你现在能自行选择了
You make your own choices now.
给我
- Give it here.
塔姆兰
- Tamerlane?
没事的 桑托斯
- It's okay, Santos.
他会帮助你摆脱托斯特
He's gonna help you get free of the Trust.
出来吧 朋友
- Come on out, friend.
你疯了吗 我才不要出去
- Are you insane? I'm not going out there.
他不会伤害你
- He's not gonna hurt you.
我害怕的不是他
- He's not the one I'm afraid of.
那是什么鬼
- What the hell was that?
你为什么要找死
- Why did you do that, man?
可恶
- Fuck!
索尔神派我来传教 不是杀了他们
Sol brought me here to convert these people, not to kill them!
你能救他吗
Can you do anything for him?
我不是医生
- I'm not a medic.
没事的
- It's okay.
告诉索尔神你敬爱祂
Just tell Sol you love him,
你将回归圣光
and you'll go to the light.
赞美索尔神
Praise Sol.
启动
Tank online.
那是什么
What is that?
他们好像在猎捕这怪物
- Looks like they were hunting it.
不是纯生物 还有混合生物科技
It's not organic. Some kind of biotech.
热能特征异常
Heat signature is insane.
先知获得圣剑后 才能找到智慧之树
The prophet only finds the tree of knowledge once he's mastered the sword...
由索尔神圣光所铸之剑
- Forged in Sol's light.
或许这怪物就是 索尔神要你掌控的圣剑
- Maybe this beast is the sword Sol means for you to master.
我不喜欢看到有人死去
- I don't like seeing people die.
没关系 他们只是无神论者
- It's okay. They were only atheists.
我也不喜欢你接触其他人
- And I don't like it when you touch people.
受孕与死亡
Conception and death.
我想到就不舒服 妈妈
It's a bad melody, Mom. It--
我很难过
It hurts me to think about.
我需要抱抱宠物
I need a pet to hold.
唯有如此才能安抚我
You know it's the only thing that makes me feel better.
我知道 但我现在无法给你宠物
- I know, but I can't get you a pet right now.
她能追踪我 却无法找到那条蛇
- She tracked me but can't find a giant snake?
那个人造人是怎么回事
What's the matter with that android?
她快不行了 超过负荷
- She's crashing. She's way overloaded.
她需要暂时进入睡眠模式 明天就能恢复
She needs a bit of time in sleep mode. She'll be fine by tomorrow.
但我们现在需要她
- But we need her now.
好吧
All right.
由你决定
It's your call.
我们晚上见
- I'll see you tonight.
回家后立刻进入睡眠模式
Make sure you put yourself in sleep mode as soon as you get home.
立刻投降
- Surrender immediately.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我遇到严重意外
I had a bad accident.
需要帮忙才能回家
Need help getting home.
你是人造人 不会有事的
- You're an android. You'll be fine.
而且我们在搜索那条蛇
Besides, we're looking for the serpent.
我能帮助你们
- I can help you.
我安装了追踪软体
I have tracking software installed.
但我得先回家
But I need to go home first.
拿工具修理自己
There are tools there. I need to repair myself.
他的父母也是人造人
- His parents are androids.
不管你想耍什么花招 你都太卑鄙了
So whatever game you're playing at, it's not fair.
什么花招
- What game?
快走吧 坎皮恩
- Come on, Campion.
坎皮恩 他们是优秀的兵器 但是不值得信任
Campion, they're good for winning wars, but they're untrustworthy.
你应该比谁都了解
And you of all people should know that.
你对索尔神的认知是对的
- You were right about Sol.
但你误会人造人了
But you're wrong about androids.
他们跟人类一样值得信任
They're as trustworthy as humans.
我觉得还比人类可靠
More so, if you ask me.
如果你想当我的朋友 就必须尊重人造人
And if you want to keep being my friend, then you better show them some respect
平等对待他们
and treat them as equals.
我们会帮助你回家
We'll help you get home.
你不是孩子了
- You're not a child.
你是杀害孩童的凶手
You're a killer of children.
你不值得同情
You deserve no sympathy.
罪该万死
You deserve only death.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表