剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
I shall make no effort to stop you.
父亲跟我谈好的条件不是这样
That's not what your partner and I agreed on.
差多了
No.
难道无神论者说话不算话
Is that what a promise is worth in atheist town?
你已经重获自♥由♥
Huh? - You have your freedom.
心存感激吧
Be thankful for that.
我们会再考虑
We will revisit this.
可不是嘛
Sure.
能跟我们说发生什么事吗
Wanna tell us what happened?
芙优还好吗
Is Vrille okay?
还好‥应该吧
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
你们别烦她了
Everybody just leave her alone.
她根本不想谈
She obviously doesn't wanna talk about it.
-我去拿我的东西 -好的
- I'm gonna go get my stuff. - Okay.
我把德鲁苏斯队长关进拘留室 你会怨恨我吗
Are you upset with me for putting Captain Drusus in the brig?
不会 危险人物就该关进拘留室
No, he's dangerous. He belongs in the brig.
但他永远不会弃绝索尔神
But he'll never denounce Sol.
-我能逼他改变心意 -不可以
- I could make him. - No.
保罗状况才刚好转
Paul just got better.
如果你伤害马可仕 他会崩溃的
He'll lose it if you hurt Marcus.
不过我必须考虑 对所有孩子最有利的决定
But you understand that I have to do what's best
不能只考虑保罗
for all of my children, not just Paul.
马可仕对坎皮恩是负面影响
Marcus is a bad influence on Campion,
他已经彻底带坏荷莉
and he's definitely brought out the worst in Holly.
你只会让他成为殉道者
You're just gonna make a martyr out of him.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但这也能证明 信徒不受神圣力量保护
But it would serve to prove that there's no holy power protecting the lives of believers.
就算是他们的先知
Not even their prophet.
生化炸♥弹♥释放病毒时 他也在我身边
He was with me when the bio bomb went off.
他没生病
He didn't get sick.
他身穿密特拉铠甲 他就是先知
He wears the armor of Mithras. He is the prophet.
我以为你是信徒
I thought you were a believer,
你不是看见圣光了
that you saw the light.
我亲眼看见了
I did. Literally.
索尔神救了我一命
Sol saved my life.
那你就得帮我
Then you have to help me.
即将有大事发生
Big things are happening.
我还不能跟你明讲
I can't tell you what yet,
但我们需要马可仕
but we need Marcus.
我会试试 不过‥
I'll try, but...
你也了解母亲 要说服她很难
you know Mother. She's not very convincible.
她希望由你领导无神论者吧
She wants you to be the leader, right?
用不着你提醒
Don't remind me.
那就跟她说 如果希望你成为领袖
Well, tell her if she wants you to be their leader,
就得相信你的决定
she's gonna have to learn to trust your decisions.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
-早安 -早安
Good morning. - Morning.
我一直在想着马可仕
I've been thinking about Marcus.
你应该考虑如何造福共体 而不是想着罪犯
You should be thinking about the welfare of the collective, not criminals.
拘禁他会让保罗不开心
Keeping him locked up is upsetting Paul.
保罗不开心 还是你不开心
Upsetting Paul or upsetting you?
这是你跟父亲教我的 我只想推导出合理判断
I'm just trying to be logical like you and Father taught me.
如果你想让我成为领袖
If you want me to be a leader,
就得让我自己做决定
then you have to let me start making decisions of my own.
释放马可仕对共体有何好处
Tell me how releasing Marcus will benefit the collective.
能彰显我们势力强盛
It will make us look stronger.
如果拘禁他 就好像我们怕他
If we keep him locked up, it makes it seem like we're afraid of him.
要是你释放他‥
But if you let him go...
我喜欢你的推导 坎皮恩
I like the way you're thinking, Campion,
但释放他会引起更多冲突
but releasing him will also cause more conflict,
不能让这些事重演 我们无法再承受冲突伤亡
more casualties--things we can no longer afford to endure.
-可是‥ -他必须弃绝索尔神 坎皮恩
But, Mother--He needs to renounce Sol, Campion.
选择权在他
The choice is his.
坎皮恩
Campion.
父亲 我有事得问你‥
Father, there's something I need to ask.
那就是你的研究
Is that your work project?
-没错 -她能运作吗
- Yes. - Does it work?
她自行启动过一次
Well, it activated itself once,
之后都没动过
but not since.
父亲 你真了不起
Very impressive, Father.
你说有事得问我
You said you needed to ask me something.
是啊
Oh. Yes.
关于马可仕的事
It's Marcus.
你得说服母亲释放他
You need to convince Mother to let him out.
不能因为他的信仰就拘禁他
You can't keep him locked up just because of what he believes.
他杀过人
He committed murder.
更别说他还攻击我
Not to mention he assaulted me.
难道你忘了 他不只一次想杀了母亲
And lest you forget, he tried to kill Mother on more than one occasion.
他是个威胁
He's a threat.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
我不确定
I'm...not sure.
你觉得她想握手吗
Do you think she wants to shake hands?
最好别乱碰‥
Best not to touch.
没事的
It's all right.
(古语)
那是密特拉古语
That's ancient Mithraic.
你以某种方式启动了她
I think you activated her somehow.
这就是我看到的强光
This is what I saw.
原来不是索尔神
It wasn't Sol.
坎皮恩
Campion?
真不可思议
It's incredible.
-还有其他同类吗 -有可能
Do you think there are others? Perhaps.
这是什么
What is this?
发生什么事
What is happening?
不用担心 母亲
It's all right, Mother.
她能运作吗
Is she functioning?
母亲 别冲动 她不是坏人
Mother, no! She's a good android.
她就是我看见的强光
She's the light I saw.
是她救了我 不是索尔神
She's the one that saved me, not Sol.
想必是趁我不在时出去的
She must have gotten out without my knowledge.
父亲说她的历史非常悠久
Father says she's very old.
所以我叫她"祖母"
So I named her Grandmother.
她似乎非常喜欢坎皮恩
She seems to like Campion very much.
坎皮恩一碰她的手 她就启动了
She activated as soon as he touched her hand.
你看
Watch.
不行
No!
她并不危险 母亲
She's not dangerous, Mother.
你以前也以为我不危险
You said the same of me once.
闭上眼睛 坎皮恩
Close your eyes, Campion.
别这样‥
No!
母亲 住手 你在伤害她
Mother, stop! You're hurting her!
你们都太没戒心了
You're both far too trusting.
她的颅骨内装有黑暗光子处理器
She has a dark photon processor housed in her skull,
就跟我一样
just like me.
你怎么造出来的
How did you build this?
我是种出来的
I grew it. Farmed it.
她自行再生
It regenerated on its own.
我将这技术命名为植物学科技
I've taken to calling it "botanitech,"
生长方式与有机植物非常相似
as it grows very similarly to organic plants.
你想想这技术的用途
Imagine what we could do with it.
我们什么都种得出来
We could grow anything.
城市 船舰 巨大人造人
Cities, ships, giant androids.
这能为殖民地居民 带来真正的希望
This is something real that could give the colony hope, Mother.
启发他们
Inspire them.
激发他们的想象力
Capture their imagination in ways other things,
他们才不会胡思乱想
more troublesome things, cannot.
让我们独处一下 坎皮恩
Can we have a moment, please, Campion?
祖母不会有事吧
Is Grandmother going to be all right?
应该没事
I think so.
你走吧
Go on.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表