剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
- I had a similar experience once.
某种力量入侵我的记忆
Some kind of presence invaded my recall.
也许是种讯号♥
Perhaps it's some kind of signal,
人类和人造人都能听到
a transmission that both androids and humans can hear.
那现在呢 你还会听到吗
- And what about now? Are you still receiving it now?
没有了
- No,
只有置身虚拟实境 我才会听到那声音
I was only vulnerable to it while inside of virtual space,
从今以后 我只想待在真实世界
and I plan to remain exclusively in the real from now on.
它对你说了什么
- What did it say to you?
它想控制我
- It tried to manipulate me...
让我背叛家人
To turn me against my own family.
是怀孕前还是怀孕后
- Was that before or after you made yourself pregnant?
怀孕后
- After.
所以你的婴儿才会夭折
- You think that's why you lost the baby?
我不知道
- I don't know.
如果那真是某种讯号♥
- You know, if it really is a signal...
我非得查出谁在搞鬼
I sure would like to find out who's sending it.
我也是
- As would I.
无神论者一定做过行星分♥析♥
- The atheists, they have to be doing some kind of planetary analysis.
如果那是讯号♥ 也许我能查出来源
If it is a signal, then maybe I can figure out where it's coming from.
如果你找到来源 务必找我一起调查
- Well, if you do find a source, don't investigate without me.
我答应你
- You got it.
帮我照顾保罗
Look after Paul for me.
聪明
- Ah, clever.
不同弹丸 应变不同情况
One projectile for every occasion.
有些可能毒性太强 恐怕有安全疑虑
- Some of those might be too poisonous to safely handle.
-你应该让我检查 -没有危险的 母亲
You should let me check. - They're fine, Mother.
我知道 还是让我们检查吧
- Yes, but you should still let us check.
没关系的 母亲
- It's all right, Mother.
成人就该有自己的做法
An adult must do things their own way.
真有智慧
- Such wisdom.
我希望你尽力帮保罗恢复正常
I want you to do your best to help Paul recover his senses.
他需要你的协助
He needs your support.
我在野外流浪时
- When I was out in the wilderness,
我保护大家 照顾同伴
I protected the rest of the group, looked after them.
代替你跟父亲
Just as you and Father would have.
我以你为荣
- I'm proud of you.
你总是让我很自豪
I have always been proud of you.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
但是我会补偿你
But I'm going to make it up to you,
见证你发挥所有潜力
see that you reach your full potential.
等托斯特交出管理权后 或许人类将听命于你
Perhaps when the Trust passes the baton, you'll be the one to take it.
不会的 母亲 我不想当领导者
- No, Mother, I don't want to be a leader.
本来就非你莫属
- It's not something you should want.
七号♥的事我很遗憾
- I'm sorry about number seven.
我们现在得放眼未来
We have to think of the future now.
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
我威胁同胞 托斯特命令我改过忏悔
- I have been ordered by the Trust to express my remorse for threatening a fellow colonist.
来吧
- Come along.
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
- Violence is pain. Pain is violence.
我们干吗站在这里
- Why are we standing here?
这叫排队 欢迎来到未来 笨蛋
- It's called waiting in line. Welcome to the future, idiot.
别吵了 排队才有效率
- Quiet. It's necessary efficiency.
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
- Violence is pain. Pain is violence.
我威胁同胞 托斯特命令我改过忏悔
I have been ordered by the Trust to express my remorse for threatening a fellow colonist.
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
Violence is pain. Pain is violence.
我威胁同胞 托斯特命令我改过忏悔
"为共体采集食物"
你跟我拿到一样的
- You got the same as me.
看来我们的任务都是采集食物
- It appears we all have the same task, gathering food.
"向特朗图拉回报 去找玛赛拉"
真是惊喜
- How exciting.
他们派给我不同的任务
It appears that I have received a different task.
走吧
- Shall we?
暴♥力♥招致痛苦 痛苦招致暴♥力♥
- Violence is pain. Pain is violence.
在隐区粒子 永久改变地球环境前
- Before its environment was irrevocably changed by the release of hidden sector particles
例如黑暗光子
such as dark photons.
今天托斯特命令你 照顾最年幼的孩童
- Today the Trust has placed our youngest children in your care.
他们没有父母
- They have no parents?
有的
- They do.
孩子是由共体联合抚养
The children are raised together by the collective.
大家好
Hello.
我叫拉米亚
My name is Lamia.
我们今天一定会很开心
What fun we're going to have today.
真是大丰收
- There's such bounty.
我们出来不到一小时 袋子却快满了
We've been out here less than an hour, and our bags are nearly full.
同胞 你们好
Greetings, fellow colonists.
滚回你们摧毁的地球 密特拉教人♥渣♥
- Go back to the Earth you destroyed, you Mithraic scum.
快走吧
- Come on.
你不必害怕他们
- You needn't fear them.
他们太愚昧 不足为惧
They're too stupid to be dangerous.
我不怕他们
- I don't fear them.
希望你本来就知道
- And I hope this doesn't need pointing out,
你不是人♥渣♥
but you're not scum.
我知道 父亲
- I know, Father.
跟我来
- Follow me.
是玩具耶
- Toys!
什么
- What?
我能带回家吗
- Can I take these back to the habitat?
我们应该搜集起来
- We should gather these up.
不是带回家玩 要拿去分♥析♥
Not to take home--for analysis.
动手吧 你的袋子还很空
Come on. You have plenty of room in your bag.
这里是谁建造的
- Who could have made this?
反正他们是教♥徒♥
- They were believers.
其他什么都不重要
What else matters?
对了 我叫马可仕
I'm Marcus, by the way.
我是狄丝玛
- I'm Decima.
她是芙优
And that's Vrille.
请让她待机吧
- Put her in standby, please.
芙优 进入待机模式
- Vrille, enter standby mode.
你不喜欢人造人
You don't like androids?
我讨厌他们
- I hate 'em.
我从小就觉得毛骨悚然
They give me the willies, ever since I was a kid.
她是特制型吧
She's a custom model, isn't she?
我很讶异他们让你留着
I'm surprised they let you keep her.
我帮他们维修船舰 他们让我留着芙优
- It was in exchange for getting the ship working for them.
你是技术员
- You're a tech.
-量子引力工程师 -了不起
- A quantum gravity engineer. - Wow.
-你是密特拉教♥徒♥ -是的
So you're Mithraic. - Yes.
那艘船舰本来是密特拉教方舟
That ship was originally a Mithraic ark.
我的毕生心血
It was my life's work.
他们占领船舰 将我囚禁
They hijacked it, took me prisoner.
托斯特曾答应我 抵达这里就释放芙优
The Trust promised to release Vrille and I once we arrived here.
我以为托斯特不会撒谎
- I thought the Trust always told the truth.
托斯特没违约 是我耍诈
- It didn't violate our agreement. I did.
我答应它船舰能正常运作
I promised it that the ship was fully operational
我故意欺骗它
when I knew that it wasn't.
冬眠系统过了一年就故障
- The hibernation systems failed after the first year.
而我们便在狭窄空间 生活十二年
We spent the next 12 awake in close quarters.
如果双方交战 他们必输无疑
If there had been a war, they would have lost.
可惜事与愿违
There was no war.
只剩下你了
Only you.
那天母亲说 你将来会领导他们
- I heard Mother talking to you about leading them someday,
那些无神论者
the atheists.
我还以为你睡着了
- I thought you were sleeping.
她说说而已
She just says things.
别当真
I don't take it seriously.
那就好
- That's good to hear.
那是什么
- What is it?
索尔神的恩赐
- It's a gift from Sol.
这图案应该是知识之树
I think that's the tree of knowledge.
有个古老预言 提到一位孤儿男孩
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表