剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
But I have made some fascinating discoveries regarding synthetic botanicals.
育幼室今天如何 母亲
- How was the nursery today, Mother?
育幼室
- The nursery?
-很好啊 -他们快乐吗
Fine. - They seem happy?
你干吗问这个
- Why are you asking?
你说那些小孩是联合抚养的
- The kids there. You said that they raise them all together, right?
-你不会想把婴儿交给他们吧 -我做什么与你无关
- You're not gonna give it to them, are you? - It's none of your business what I do.
请问有什么事
- Can I help you?
托斯特命令我‥
- I've been ordered by the Trust to...
亲自过来忏悔
personally express remorse,
不只要向你们全家忏悔
not just to you and your family
也要向共体全员忏悔
but to every member of the collective.
祝大家今晚愉快
I wish you all a good evening.
看到了吗
- You see?
这里有公平正义
There's justice here.
就连我们也享有
Even for us.
果汁污渍顽强得要命
These fruit tree stains are incredibly stubborn.
保罗前几天找到这个
- Paul found it the other day.
我不希望他 像那位居民遭到惩罚
I don't want him to end up like that colonist.
我跟别人告密 他一定很讨厌我
He's gonna hate me for this.
他会谅解的
- He will come to understand in time.
就说是我找到的吧
- Why don't we just tell him that I found it?
我也一直‥
- And I've been...
藏着这颗蛋
hiding this.
这里面有生命
- There is life in it.
但没有母亲就无法孵化
But it won't hatch without its mother.
你应该放回巢里
You should take it back to its nest.
今天真不可思议
- Today was incredible.
我好久没这么开心 自从‥
I haven't felt this good since...
她过世以后
Since before she died.
她回归索尔神的圣光
She's in Sol's light.
不在那机器人身上
- She's not in that machine.
我明白
- I know.
那就删除它的记忆吧
- Then you should erase its memory.
不行 那是她仅存的纪录
- No. It's the only record I have of her.
好吧 我不会逼你
- Okay. I'm not gonna pressure you.
我想让你看个东西
I got something I wanna show you.
我发现这些被冲到海滩上
I found these washed up on the beach.
五叉树枝
- Five branches.
五角预言
- The pentagonal prophecy.
这是经书上的知识之树
This is the tree of knowledge from the scriptures.
你小时候就从军参战
You said you were a child soldier.
对
- Yes.
你是孤儿
- An orphan?
对
- Yes.
这里面可能存有资料
- These could contain data.
说不定还有智慧之树的位置
- Maybe it could show us where the tree is.
你觉得我们能解读吗
You think you could make one work?
不确定
- Not sure.
得找到没损坏的卡片
We need to find a card that is undamaged,
没有圣剑 就找不到知识之树
and you can't find the tree without the sword.
难道是这一把
- That wouldn't be the one, would it?
这属于摧毁方舟的唤灵者
Belonged to the necromancer that took down the ark.
妈妈 你看
- Mom, look.
有人在逃跑
- Someone's running.
说不定我们能帮他们 躲过无神论者追杀
- Maybe we could get to them before the atheists do.
来吧
Come on.
人造人已经追踪到你
The android tracked you.
出来吧
Show yourself.
冷静 我们没有敌意
- Easy, now. We're friendlies.
你是那个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
- You the terrorist?
我一点也不恐怖
- I'm nothing to be scared of.
我让她们获得自♥由♥
I freed them.
如果你想要 我也能让你获得自♥由♥
And if you want, I can free you too.
我早就自♥由♥了 浑蛋
- I'm already free, asshole.
他们在海边礁脊 快追
是啊 但还能自♥由♥多久
- Yeah, but for how much longer?
想活命就跟我们走
I'd come with us if you wanna live.
快点 涨潮了
Hurry, tide's coming up.
我肋骨断了 爬不上去
- I can't climb. My ribs.
叫机器人背他上去
- Have the robot take him up.
快上去
- Go.
这是什么地方
- What is this place?
你的新家
- Your new home.
那是索尔神的恩赐 你会害我们被诅咒 你得还给我
- It was a gift from Sol. You're gonna curse us. You have to give it back.
我不能给你 那是违法行为
- I can't. It's against the law.
我必须上缴出去 这是为了你好
I had to turn it in. It's for your own good.
你这个蠢机器人
- You stupid machine!
你哪知道什么对我好
How do you know what's good for me?
你绑♥架♥我 杀害我的同胞
You kidnap me, kill my people.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你‥
I hate you!
坎皮恩还没回来
- Campion's not back yet?
他还没回家
- He has yet to return.
我本来还希望他跟你在一起
I was hoping he'd be with you.
坎皮恩
- Campion!
-坎皮恩 -坎皮恩
- Campion! - Campion!
坎皮恩
- Campion! - Campion!
-坎皮恩 -天啊
Campion!
坎皮恩‥
- Campion!
有人看到我儿子坎皮恩吗
- Have any of you seen my son Campion?
没看到 抱歉
- No. Sorry.
就算有 你会说吗
- Would you even tell us if you had?
不好意思 她急坏了
- I apologize. She's upset.
坎皮恩 你听得到吗
- Campion? Can you hear me?
坎皮恩
Campion!
给我‥
- Get...
滚开
back!
坎皮恩‥
- Campion! Campion!
那是什么 船舰吗
What is that? Is that a ship?
声音跟母亲好像
- It almost sounds like Mother.
等一下 那是什么
- Wait, stop. What is that? - I don't know.
那是什么
- What is that?
快找掩护
-动作快 -快点
- Follow me! - Go!
快走
Now! Move!
快跑啊‥
Move! Move!
-别挡路 -快跑
- Come on! Let's move!
这边‥
- This way!
快躲进来‥
Come, quick!
-快进来 -等一下‥
- Get in. - Wait for me. Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
-别这样 -让我们进去
No! - Let us in!
它应该在水里
I think it's in the water.
不会吧‥
- No. No.
愿索尔神拯救他们
Someone help them.
昨晚‥
- Last night...
一只原生飞行爬虫类 攻击海洋研究站
an indigenous flying reptile attacked our marine research station.
造成我方九人罹难
We suffered nine casualties.
其中一名死者‥
And one of those casualties was...
是小孩
a child.
所以托斯特今天指派 在场许多人猎捕这怪物
So today the Trust is giving many of you the task of hunting this thing.
这怪物不仅能飞行 还能承受酸海腐蚀
It appears in addition to flying, it's able to withstand the acid water.
这项任务艰困无比
So we got our work cut out for us.
开始行动
All right, go get your tasks.
希望今晚以前 就能把这怪物烤来吃
And hopefully by night, we'll be cooking this thing on a spit.
快出发
- All right, clear out of here.
别担心 父亲 我会把它找出来
- Don't worry, Father. I'll track it down.
别只是找出来
- Don't just track it down.
杀了它
Kill it,
有机会就下手 不要犹豫
Mother, first chance you get. Do not hesitate.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表