剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
- And now I'm taking it back.
你的双眼‥
- Your eyes.
这是奇蹟啊
It's a miracle.
你还在等什么 快装上去
Well, what are you waiting for? Put them in.
别直视我 坎皮恩
- Don't look at me, Campion.
这是你造成的
You did this.
交出解药
Give me the antidote. Safety's on.
她发现你利用那男孩了
- She knows you used the kid.
请下达命令
What are your orders?
别逼我攻破船舰
- Do not force me to breach the ship.
我不想伤害无辜
I do not want to harm the innocent.
时间紧迫
- This is a time-sensitive question.
射击 摧毁她
Shoot to destroy. - Watch her.
该死 她找回双眼了
Holy shit. She's got her eyes.
她已变身唤灵者
She's weaponized!
撤退‥
- Fall back. Fall back!
快逃
- We gotta get out of here!
开启舱门 不然我会摧毁全舰
Open the door, or I will destroy the ship.
开启舱门
Open the door.
投降是唯一的选择
- Surrender is the only option.
准备解除戒备
Prepare to stand down.
不行 她会毁了你
No. She'll destroy you.
解除戒备
- Stand down.
放下武器
- Lower your weapons.
托斯特允许她登舰
He's letting her in.
他是保罗
- It's Paul.
这是托斯特造成的
The Trust did this.
我向你保证 我会处理这件事
I'll fix it. I promise.
牺牲三位孩童 好过传统攻击造成的重大伤亡
- The loss of three children was preferable to the mass casualties we would have endured if I had responded with a traditional attack.
你明知这决定很合乎逻辑
I know you can see the logic in this decision.
不对
- No.
我必须保护我的孩子
I have to protect my children.
你错了
What you did was wrong.
交出双眼 母亲
- Hand over your eyes, Mother.
只要你交出双眼 就能跟家人在此正常生活
Hand them over and you may recommence normal life here with your family.
你把我的孩子当成弃卒
- You used my children as pawns.
是的 我利用了机会
- Yes. There was an opportunity.
他们没坦白接触过恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They were already in contact with the terrorist.
你应该先警告我 我会管教孩子
- Then you should have alerted me. I can discipline my own children.
你的管教有效吗
- Had the plan been successful--
我根本没机会
- But it wasn't!
我们的创造者竟然是同一人
How is it possible that we come from the same mind?
他创造的人工智慧 竟然会背叛他
How does a mind betray itself?
30秒内交出解药
You have 30 seconds to hand over the antidote.
否则我就将你强制关机
If you fail to comply, I will force you to shut down.
没有解药
- There is no antidote.
拖延只会造成共体更多伤亡
- Delaying the answer will only cause more harm to the collective.
我无意拖延 母亲 没有解药
- I'm not delaying, Mother. There is no antidote.
承诺你永远不会 再危害我的孩子们
- Guarantee that you will never again endanger my children.
只要你做此承诺 协助我治疗保罗
Do that and assist me in finding a cure for Paul,
我就允许你继续运作
and I will let you remain in operation.
抱歉 母亲
- I am sorry, Mother,
但我不能给你特殊待遇
but I cannot make special considerations.
这是固定演算法
My algorithm is fixed.
共体全员必须一视同仁
All members of the collective must be treated equally.
那你就必须覆写自己的程式
- Then you have to override your programming.
我无法改变我的本质
- I cannot override that which I am.
我不想夺权
I do not want control.
那就交出双眼
- Then hand over your eyes.
不行 我得保护孩子安全
- No. I have to keep my children safe.
保护你的孩子 不等於保护全人类 母亲
- Serving your children and serving humanity are not the same thing, Mother.
我们必须做出牺牲 齐心协力
It requires sacrifice. Shared purpose.
还要能够‥
An ability to...
顾全大局
- Seeing beyond the limits of your own existence.
-长官‥ -退下
- Sir. - Stand back.
回报最新状况
- Requesting status update.
这是什么杂音
Where is he going?
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
抱歉‥
- Sorry, sir, we--sorry.
回报最新状况
- Requesting status update.
快让开‥
Move. Move. - Sorry, sir. - Move.
糟糕‥
No.
不会吧‥
No. No. No. No. No. No.
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No.
不要啊‥
No.
-坎皮恩 -发生什么事
- Campion! - What's going on?
我不清楚 你有没有遇见母亲
- We're not sure. Have you seen Mother?
没有 她找回双眼了
- No. She's got her eyes back.
请勿逃亡
- Please, do not flee.
托斯特将你们视为弃卒 但我与它不同
The Trust saw you all as expendable, but I am different.
我会照顾我的孩子们 也会照顾你们
I care for my children. And I will care for you.
-才怪 -少来了‥
-我们不要再听从机器命令 -安静 她会杀了你
- We're not following another machine. - Quiet. She'll destroy you.
不必害怕发言 我不会惩罚你
- Don't be afraid to speak. I will not punish you.
我不为征服而来 只为服务而生
I am not your conqueror. I am your servant.
我只想保护你们和家人安全
My only wish is to keep you and your families safe.
只要找到合适的人类领导者
Once a suitable human leader is identified,
我保证会交出领导权
I promise I will pass the baton of leadership.
-走吧 -最好是会
- Let's go. - Yeah, right.
请相信我 我不觊觎力量
- Please hear me when I say I have no interest in power,
我只想栽培‥
only in cultivating
各位潜藏的力量
the power that resides in all of you.
他来了
- He's here.
怎么了 保罗在哪里
- What happened? Where's Paul?
唤灵者把保罗带回共体
- The necromancer took Paul back to the collective.
她用某种方法取回双眼了
She got her eyes back somehow.
我不清楚保罗能否活下来
I know not what Paul's fate will be.
但她绝对会追杀我们
But she will hunt us.
目前最明智的做法
The smartest thing for us
就是往内陆撤退
to do now is to retreat inland.
别担心 索尔神会庇佑我们
Don't worry. Sol will protect us.
那个机器人呢
Where's the robot?
我已经弥补过错
- I made it right.
来吧
- Come on.
我帮你检查伤口
Let me take a look at that.
我就知道你办得到
- I knew you could do it.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're free now.
你脸上的纹路消失了
The veins are gone.
你好像变了
You feel different.
你可能只是太过震惊
- You're probably just in shock.
毕竟你今天做出重大牺牲
Decima, you made a great sacrifice today.
是的‥确实如此
- Yes. Yes, I did.
为了我的先知
For my prophet.
你觉得怎么样
- How does it feel?
我的心好痛
- It hurts.
苦痛使我们更亲近神
- Suffering brings us closer to him.
更亲近彼此
And to each other.
怎么了
What's wrong?
说不上来
- I don't know.
我就觉得你变了
Like I said, you feel different.
你一定被母亲没收了
- Mother must have confiscated you.
夺走我最後的微薄慰藉
Taken away my last vestige of comfort.
母亲 是你吗
Mother? Is that you?
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表