剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
永别了
Goodbye.
你曾经脱下那面罩吗
Have you ever taken it off?
不曾
Negative.
你的默认任务呢
What's your program?
我是牧者
I am a shepherd.
我的优先要务 就是确保人类永续长存
Ensuring the everlasting life of human beings is my priority.
机器人都这么说
That's what they all say.
你相信这个教♥徒♥
You trust this believer?
他惨遭那个存在背叛
The entity betrayed him.
他痛恨它 我们有相同的敌人
He hates it. Our goals are in sync.
你受过创伤 精神脆弱
Your mind has been damaged by traumatic events.
很可能被它的讯号♥入侵
You are vulnerable to the entity's signal.
我早就被入侵过了
I've already been infected.
它会反复入侵你这种人
It will always return to fertile ground.
它害死苏
After what it did to Sue...
我永远不会再听命于它
I would never listen to it again.
你没有自己想象中的坚强
You're not as strong as you think.
我们都一样 机器人
None of us are, robot.
他在这里干嘛
What is he doing here?
他是来协助我们 父亲
He's here to help, Father.
我非常怀疑
I doubt that very much.
我们已经救回坦普丝特的孩子
We recovered Tempest's child.
做得好
Well done.
是坎皮恩的人造人朋友 带我们找到的
It was Campion's android friend who lead us to it.
可是坎皮恩还在野外
But Campion is still out there, and number seven
七号♥不知为何武器化了
has weaponized somehow. I know.
我知道 完成移植后 我会立刻处理这件事
Going to deal with it as soon as we finish the transplant.
移植什么
What transplant?
这只是暂时措施
It'll only be temporary.
等我消灭七号♥
After I kill number seven,
就会把面罩还给祖母
I'll return the veil to Grandmother,
我的情感就会恢复
and my emotions will return.
我们不了解面罩的所有功能
We don't understand the veil's full function.
如果你失控怎么办
What if you lose control?
祖母向我保证
Grandmother assures me
我的任务指引不会改变
that my mission directives will remain the same.
我依然会将你视为伴侣
I will continue to identify you as my partner,
我会继续捍卫殖民地
and I'll continue to protect the colony,
优先保护六个人类孩子
with special priority given to our six human children.
我不会再对七号♥心软
Number seven will no longer have any hold over me.
小心点
Careful.
婴儿 7磅3盎司
Infant. 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
发现突变
Mutations detected.
那个生物的奶水
The creature's milk
改变了她的身体构造
must have altered its body chemistry somehow.
请问父母是否许可
Parents, permission to administer anesthesia
进行麻醉与矫正手术
and proceed with corrective surgery.
许可
Permission granted.
感谢许可
Thank you, parent.
请后退
Please step back.
矫正手术进行中
Corrective surgery in progress.
没事的‥
It's okay. It's okay.
开始移除感测滤波器
Initiating sensory filter removal.
解锁感测滤波器
Unlocking sensory filter.
你觉得如何
H-how does it feel?
状况还稳定吗
Are you stable?
我‥觉得‥
I-It is...
不舒服
unpleasant...
不过‥
But...
还能忍♥受
tolerable.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
执行
Proceed.
信息锁处理中 完成
Processor implant lock secure.
母亲 你还好吗 感觉怎么样
Mother, are you all right? How does it feel?
很好 已遮蔽情感
Good. Neural-neutral.
你还保有程序设定吗
Your programming, is it still holding?
你依然把我当成伴侣
Do you still see me as your partner,
把孩子视为优先考虑吗
the children as your priority?
对 你是我的伴侣
Yes. You are my partner.
孩子是我的优先考虑
My children are my priority.
这是什么 母亲
And this, Mother...
那是我的敌人
That is my enemy.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你怎么会戴着祖母的面罩
Why are you wearing Grandmother's veil?
这样才能遮蔽情感
It prevents me from feeling things.
真可惜
What a shame.
想必是高等智慧生物吧
It must have been very intelligent.
我知道牠是你的孩子
I know it was your child.
你欺骗我
You lied to me.
我不想让你发现我失败了
I didn't want you to know that I had failed.
牠杀死了芙优
It killed Vrille.
这是那个人造人的名字
Is that her name, the android?
机器人不会死亡 坎皮恩 我们只会故障
Machines do not die, Campion. We break down.
她曾经拥有生命
She was alive!
她想成为我们的家人
She wanted to be part of our family.
我爱她
I loved her.
你怎么会选择爱上机器人
I don't understand. Why would you choose to love a machine?
母亲
Mother.
坎皮恩‥ 他正在接受除污
Is Campion... He's being decontaminated.
去除长时间接触 人造人残骸的辐射污染
He was irradiated by prolonged proximity to android remains.
他有免疫体质 应无大碍
Due to his immunity, he'll be fine.
七号♥呢
And number seven?
死了
Dead.
你准备移除面罩了吗
Are you ready to remove it now?
最好等事态平息下来
Better to wait until things are calmer.
我评估过
I have quantified the problem,
自己潜在的情绪问题
and the emotional impact I'm likely to suffer
可能会严重干扰
could cause great disruption
我们的家庭与共体
to our family and the collective.
也许你对痛苦的预期
Perhaps the anticipation of the grief
比痛苦本身更糟糕
you will suffer is worse than the grief itself.
我会陪你一起克服悲伤
I will help you. We'll both get through it together.
谢谢你的建议 父亲
Thank you for your advice, Father.
希望你不要反应过度
I hope this doesn't inflame your emotions,
但我想暂时待在特朗图拉号♥
but I am going to remain on the Tarantula for the time being.
什么 你不回家
What? You're not coming home?
询问祖母是否愿意跟你回家
Ask Grandmother if she's willing to return with you.
我不在的时候 她可以帮忙照顾孩子
She can help tend to the children while I'm gone.
没这个必要
That's not necessary.
我自己就能完全胜任
I am more than capable, and to be honest,
其实祖母反而会造成不安‥
the distraction Grandmother represents...
你得严密看顾孩子 父亲
The children need constant monitoring now, Father.
如果不小心 他们可能会和苏一样
If we're not careful, they could end up like Sue.
我担心地下还埋着更多
I fear there are more horrors
像那种盒子的恐怖东西
hidden in the ground like that box.
情况只会更加严峻
Things are only going to get worse.
你先看过 务必也要让孩子看过
View this and ensure the children view it as well.
他们必须了解敌人
They need to know what we're up against.
特朗图拉号♥ 联机
Tarantula online.
我正尝试修复冬眠系统
I'm trying to repair the hibernation systems.
没有面罩后 你的运作还顺利吗
How are you operating without your veil?
难以负荷
It is draining.
我的情绪消耗许多能量
Emotions expend so much energy.
恕我冒昧
If you don't mind me asking,
请问你经历什么情绪
what emotions are you experiencing?
程序引发的焦虑
Program-related anxieties.
我是牧者
I'm a shepherd.
要优先确保人类永续长存
Ensuring the everlasting life of human beings is my priority,
那个存在威胁到人类
so seeing them endangered by the entity
让我很难受
is difficult.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表