剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
You can't do anything in your state.
我们得先改写你的程序 你才能对抗那个怪物
We gotta get your program fixed before you can fight that thing,
记得吗
remember?
芙优
Vrille!
等等我 快回来
Wait! Come back!
-坎皮恩 -等等
- Campion! - Wait!
坎皮恩 快回来
Campion, get back!
芙优
Vrille!
蹲下
Down!
父亲‥
Father!
芙优 你在做什么
Vrille!What are you doing?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我被巨蛇的唤灵尖啸击中
I got caught in the path of the serpent's necro-scream.
系统严重受损
Fried my systems pretty good.
巨蛇回来了
It's coming back.
我觉得它是专门冲着你来
I think it's targeting you.Specifically.
或许它能闻到你的味道
Probably can smell you.
关闭舱门
Seal the top hatch.
它以前非常温和
It used to be so gentle.
不知道为什么武器化了
It weaponized somehow.
就像母亲
Like Mother.
有一次它还挤到我们中间
There was one time where it tried getting between us.
彷佛在争宠
Like it was jealous.
它会是母亲生下的吗
Do you think it could have come from her?
他们确实有许多共通点
It does seem to have many of the same traits.
那条巨蛇能飞行也说得通了
And it would explain its ability to fly.
旧世界的蛇是陆生动物
The serpents of the old world were earthbound.
我以为是我喜欢巨蛇 母亲才花这么多时间照顾它
I thought she was spending all that time with it for me.
母亲一直在骗我
She was lying the whole time.
这个决定很合乎逻辑
It was a logical decision.
我不同意
I disagree.
好吧 但是千万不要冲动
Okay.But don't do anything rash.
当芙优本人发现 妈妈开♥发♥破坏地球大气层的武器
When the real Vrille learned her Mother was profiting off weapons that were destroying the Earth's atmosphere...
她就用自杀来惩罚妈妈
she punished her by destroying herself.
你似乎比真正的芙优更理智
You seem much more sensible than the real Vrille was.
我不会想不开的
And... I don't think like that.
我很遗憾巨蛇伤害了你
I'm sorry the serpent hurt you.
我确定这损害可以修复
I'm sure it's repairable.
我依然能成为 你们家有用的新成员
I'll still make a useful addition to your family.
就算你什么都做不到 你依然会是很棒的新成员
Even if you couldn't do anything,you'd still be a good addition.
你拥有灵魂 芙优
You have a soul, Vrille.
真的吗
I do?
真的 我能感受到你心中的灵魂
Yes.I can sense it in you.
我也能感受到
I think I can sense it too.
-注意 -他好像还活着
Tank's approaching. Hold the line!
准备迎击
Target sighted.
欢迎回家
Home sweet home.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
我带他回来的
He's with me.
放下武器
Weapons down.
我们以为你被摧毁了
We thought you'd been destroyed.
巨蛇武器化了 原因不明
The serpent has been weaponized somehow.
我知道 我会处理此事
I know. I'm dealing with it.
通知其他营地居民 躲在住处 等待通知
Tell everyone at the other encampments to shelter in their habitats until they hear from us.
父亲回来了吗
Is Father back?
巨蛇发动攻击时 他们正在外面搜索婴儿
They went out searching for the infant when the serpent attacked.
他们都平安吗
- Are they safe?
我们失联了
- We lost contact.
你果然是史上最顽强的服务机型
You really are the toughest service model ever built.
你找到坎皮恩了吗
Did you find Campion?
没有
No.
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
母亲没说实话 七号♥没有死于难产
Number seven didn't die in childbirth as Mother told you.
七号♥也不是她期盼的人形生物
It wasn't the humanoid that she hoped for either.
我们试图消灭它 却失败了
We tried to deal with it, but to no avail.
怎么了
What is it?
不清楚 大概是我的传感器故障
I don't know.I think my sensor's malfunctioning.
你听到什么
What is it you're hearing?
跟我来
Follow me.
只有雌性生物跟婴儿的声音
Sounds like it's alone with the infant.
我会射击颅骨杀了它
I will kill it with a shot to the cranium.
你们准备冲进去抱走婴儿
I need you both to be ready to charge it,retrieve the baby,
免得婴儿被尸体压死 懂吗
lest it be crushed by the felled creature.Do you understand?
准备好 数到三
Be ready on the count of three.
一‥
One...
二‥
Two...
等等
Wait.
别开枪‥
Don't. Don't.
不能把孩子留给怪物养大
We can't leave it here to be raised by a fucking monster.
那是你的孩子啊
That's your baby.
你也看到了 那生物在喂她喝奶
You saw it.It's feeding her.
孩子把它当成母亲
She thinks that it's her mother.
她不知道真♥相♥
She doesn't know, so
也许就该如此 说不定这样对她最好
maybe this is what's supposed to happen.Maybe this is what's best for her.
你不能让她这么做
You can't let her do this.
他管不着
It's not up to him.
她说得对
She's right.
毕竟我无权做决定
Ultimately, it's not my decision to make.
如果她神智清醒 是该让她决定
Yes, and I agree if she was in her right mind,
但她现在精神错乱
but I'm sorry, she's not.
坎皮恩让人造人养大 才会脑袋不正常
You think Campion's fucked up by being raised by androids,
-人被怪物养大还得了 -我没发疯
how do you think this is gonna work out? I'm not crazy.
我看到那孩子 就看到那男人
When I look at her, I see him.
我做不到‥
So I can't, um--
我无法爱她 不能当她的母亲
I can't--I can't love her.I can't be her mother.
坦普丝特 再考虑一下
Tempest, you're not thinking straight.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
它很快就会发现你的气味
It won't take long for it to pick up your scent again.
快走吧
Come on.
殖民地在反方向
The colony's in the other direction.
我知道 不能把它引去大家那里
I know.But I can't lead it back to the others.
走吧
Come.
请启动她
Power her on, please.
你好
Hello.
制♥作♥这些卡片的古代人类 就是你的创造者吗
Were you built by the same ancient humans who made these cards?
是的 他们叫技术师
Yes.The technocrats.
技术师与信徒交战
They fought against the believers in the war
他们将我这种人造人 命名为"牧者"
and built androids like myself, naming us shepherds.
我的优先要务 就是确保人类永续长存
Ensuring the everlasting life of human beings is my priority.
那么你应该能派上用场
Then perhaps you can help.
现代信徒藉由生物科技树 将巨蛇武器化
Believers of today have used a biotech tree to weaponize a serpent.
那个声音想毁灭这颗星球
It will try to destroy the planet.That is what the entity wants.
为什么
Why?
过去这星球上的人类 耗费数世纪想解开这谜团
Humans here spent many centuries trying to answer that question.
但他们终究无法理解
But ultimately, the limits of their own rationality made it impossible.
那个声音操控我 我的记忆档案也遭到污染
The entity infected my memories.Manipulated me.
让我产下一个孩子
The result was a child--
一条蛇
a serpent.
不过就我看来
But it seems to me
那条蛇的动机比较像是 源自对于哥哥的嫉妒
that the serpent's jealousy over his brother is guiding him more than...
而不是想摧毁这星球
a desire to destroy the planet.
它有感情啊‥
Then it has emotions.
它是我生下来的
I gave birth to it.
所以它应该也有感情
So it likely does.
你的养育程序就是问题症结吧
So it is your caregiving program that is the issue.
对 我‥没办法消灭它
Yes.I--I can't seem to destroy it.
或许能将我的面罩移植给你
My veil.Perhaps it could be transplanted.
消除养育程序的影响
It could help to null your caregiving impulses.
那是某种感测滤波器
It's a sensory filter of some kind?
是的
Yes.
我们配备这种面罩 才能做出对人类最有利的决定
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表