拜托
Come on.
-喂?-嗨Carrie...
- Hello? - Hey Carrie it's--
就是今天 Fred 我要拿到新手♥机♥了 我们现在排第五唉
Today's the day, Fred, I get my new phone. We're fifth in line.
全景摄像头 视频通话 语♥音♥输入 我好激动啊
Okay, panoramic, zoom, talk text-- I'm so excited.
阿波罗计划
What was Apollo program's
的第二个也是最后一个A类任务是什么
second and last A-type mission?
是阿波罗九号♥ 我觉得是九号♥
It's Apollo 9. I think it's 9.
不对 是阿波罗六号♥
No, you guys, it's Apollo 6.
好啦 晚安 你也晚安
Okay good night, and good night to you.
这里附近哪里可以吃早午餐?
Where can we get brunch around here?
额 哦这里有家店叫渔人门廊
Uh-- Oh look there's a place called Fisherman's Porch.
就在旁边
It's right nearby.
没人会信我们的
No one's going to believe us.
我用手♥机♥拍张照片记录下来
I know, I'll take a picture with my phone.
嗨 小羊
Hi, little goats.
不好意思
Sorry.
我射到你了吗?
Did I getcha?
女士?
Young lady?
Carrie 你在哪?我不敢相信你没来
Carrie, where are you? I can't believe you're missing this.
我现在玩得超开心
I'm having the best time right now.
我猜你永远不会回我信息了
Hey, I guess you're never texting me back.
我不知道我们之间的的友谊发生了什么 再见
I don't know what happened to our friendship. Bye.
呼
Oh.
哇 哇 哇 哇...啊!
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa... Aah!
波特兰迪亚 第二季 第三集
你会要吃那些蛋糕吗?
You think you'd eat those cakes?
我永远不会想要吃那种东西
I would never want something like that.
她走进来的时候 我可能就...
I feel like when she walks in, I should be like...
你们好
Hey there... Hi how are you?
抱歉让你们久等了 你们好
Sorry for the wait. I'm going well how are you?
-你好 我叫Spyke -你好
How are you? Spyke. Good to meet you.
-我是Iris -很高兴见到你 Iris
Hi, I'm Iris. Good to meet you, Iris.
所以你们准备筹划婚礼
So you're planning your impending nuptials.
-是的 -恭喜
Yeah. Congratulations.
-谢谢 -没什么大不了的
Thank you, thanks-- It's not it's not a big deal.
好 看看我们能为你们这个特殊的日子
Ooh, let's see if we can get you planned
做点什么
for your special day.
我们已经在一起九年了 就...
Well, I mean we've been together 9 years, and...
挺好
Great.
去他的 就把婚结了吧
Yeah, screw it. Let's just get married.
现阶段也没什么其他事好做的了
I mean, there's kinda nothing else to do at this point.
我也不是很信婚姻这一套
I don't even really believe in marriage that much...
对 也不是很信 但...
Yeah, we don't really belie in it but...
是这样 整个婚姻制度就很让人窒息
Like, the institution of it is really suffocating.
带着性别歧视
It's sexist.
只是基于一系列可怕的传统...
It's just based on a lot of horrible traditions--
很好 所以...
Okay, great, so--
我们不要这些
None of this will be happening.
人字拖也别想了
No, not those flip flops.
你们为什么有人字拖?
Why do you have flip flops?
新娘有时候得穿不舒服的鞋
Brides have sometimes uncomfortable shoes on.
那她们一开始为什么要穿
Then why do they wear the other ones in the first place?
这是个华丽的场合呀
You know, it's a fancy occasion.
是吗?
Is it?
-是 -行
Yes. Okay.
好 这里有几个我喜欢做的主题
Okay, I have a couple of themes that I like to work with.
看看 有冒险婚礼
I have, let's see, and adventure wedding.
-嗯 我见过那种 -你可以做一场科幻婚礼
Yeah, I've seen that. You could do a Sci-Fi wedding.
-我们不是... -听起来真糟糕
Well we're not-- That sounds awful.
我们不是... 我们不是...
We're not-- we're not--
我们没有电视机
We don't have a TV.
如果是你已经做过的了
If there's anything that you've done,
我们就不要
then we won't do it.
我明白了 就是要个酷婚礼
Okay, I get it, this is like a cool wedding.
但也不要特意表现成酷
But also that doesn't come across as cool,
我们不想要任何"婚礼"的元素在里面
We don't want anything that reads as wedding.
-明白了 -我们不是婚姻主义者
Okay. We're not marionettes,
同一时间起床 来回跳舞
getting up at the same time and dancing to and fro.
有百分之六十的离婚率 我觉得
There's a 60% divorce rate, and I think that,
这应该成为这场婚礼第一眼
that should be in the for-front of people's minds
给人留下来的印象
at this wedding.
-明白 -我还想要它有趣
Got it. I still want it to be fun.
你们想要邀请多少人
Do you know how many people you'll be inviting?
不清楚
No. Nope.
-行吧 -我们想要是那种
Okay. We want this thing to be
有提前准备过的 但到时就一片混乱
sort of pre-planned but chaotic.
应该有个危险因素
There should be a danger element.
结婚是很危险的事情
It's risky to get married.
那么到时会穿婚纱吗?
So will you have a dress?
-不会 -我想要穿
No. I'd like to have a dress.
嗯 婚纱也可以
Yeah, maybe a dress...
在婚礼上你们要不要展示幻灯片
Maybe at the wedding would you like a slide show,
或者是某种可动书
or some kind of a flip book
来展示你们俩相识的故事?
that shows the story of how you met?
我觉得可动书内容应该做工厂主题的
I think for a flip book, maybe do factories.
有意思
Huh. That's interesting.
你知道婚礼一般都说一切都很好
You know what a wedding says is everything's fine.
一切都不好
Nothing's fine.
-唔 -一切都不好
Mm. Nothing's fine.
展现人们正在死去
Show people dying.
这样呀
Ooh... okay.
-我们到时看看 -展现人们正在死去
We can look into that. Show people dying.
行 那就这么多
Well, I think I've got everything I need.
再耽误你们一点时间
Now, bear with me.
现在这只是第一稿
It's just the first pass on this,
给你们看看 感觉如何
but I'm thinking, what about this?
-哇哦 -可以的
Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh.
要的就是这种感觉 就这样
That's everything that we were talking about. That's it.
-好棒 -就要这个
- Great. - Yes, please.
好...
Great...
你先
Go ahead.
你可以过
You can go.
你都没刹车
You don't even have a stop.
-去吧 -不不不不 你去
Go ahead. No, no, no, no, go ahead.
-去吧 -不 你去
Go ahead.No, you go.
-不不不不不... -你先
No, no, no, no, no... you first.
-去你的 -我等你先走
No you go. I'm gonna go after you.
-哥哥在岸上走 -去你的
Hit the road, Jack. No, you go.
-去你的 -去你的
No, you go... No, you go...
-我不去除非你先去 -去你的
I'm not going until you go.
我不会去除非你先去
I'm not gonna go until you go.
-去你的 -你去吧
No, you go. You go.
-你去... -你去...
You go... You go...
噢 奔驰而去
Oh, you go.
你说啥?
What?
好好玩啊
What a riot.
我的司机想恭请你先去
My driver would like you to go first please.
-去你的 -去你的
No, you go... No, you go...
好爽呀 点了好多小吃
Yum, I've got a lot of sides in here.
你去
You go.
玩填字游戏嘛?
Cross word?
开玩笑的 这报纸上没有
Just kidding there's no cross word.
你先
Go ahead.
你去
You go.
不不 你先
No way, go ahead.
去 去 去 去
Go. Go. Go. Go.
你去
You go.
你确定吗?行
You sure? Okay.
拜托 你去啦
Come on, you go.
你想先去嘛?不要?
You wanna? No?
-你来 -你先