-怎么了?-刚刚那是最后一集了
- What what? - That's the last one.
[Scream]
《满意的结局》 就没了
Satisfying finale, that's it.
-一定还有另一集的 -没嘞
- Then there has to be another one. - There's not.
-我工作也丢了 房♥子也准备保不住了 -他们欠我们的!
- I gave up my job, we're losing our house. - They owe us!
-谁 -Ronald D. Moore.
- Who are they? - Ronald D. Moore.
-他必须再写几集 -没错
- He has to write more episodes. - Yeah.
我们去找他
You know what? We'll find him.
找 找...
Okay okay...
-找到了 他就住这 -住在波特兰迪亚
- There he is. He lives here. - He lives in Portland.
我们得到他家去 立刻马上
We have to go to his house.We're going right now.
上车
Come on get in the car.
啊!腿抽筋了
Oh! Legs are cramped.
看看这些结啊 根本看不出来从哪里开始系的
[Man] Look at all these knots. Where do you even start?
-那是怎么——你看那个 -啊 来了新客人 嗨
- What is-- look at that one. - Oh, I thought the place was empty. Hi. Hello.
-噢 -你好吗
- Oh. - Hi, how are you?
欢迎来到打结小店
Welcome to the knot store.
我是Allen
My name is Allen.
你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
很好 很好 你呢?
I'm good, I'm good. How are you?
-很好 -很好 谢谢
- Good. - Good, thanks.
-那就好 -我们是在《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》上面
- Good. - We read an article
读了一篇讲手工制结的文章
about artesian knots
啊 那好 那好
Oh yeah, oh yeah. That's great.
我们刚好要去个朋友的乔迁派对
And we just happened to be going to our friend's housewarming party
-我们就想 -哦——
- and we thought-- - Oh--
送个手工结当礼物就很完美
This would make a perfect gift.
-嗯哼 当然了 完美 -但我们不清楚
- Yes, it certainly would. It's perfect. - But we don't understand.
-就怎么做出来的 怎么—— -你有什么想知道?
- Like, how does it work? Do they--
这是一个摆着好看的东西呢 还是说主要就是手工
Just is it a utilitarian thing or is this just aesthetics?
是的 是
Yep. Yeah.
我们是想带点
You know we just want to bring something
有意义的东西给她
that's going to mean something to her.
也让我们在众人之中鹤立鸡群
That makes us seem different than everybody else.
-懂 -我们也不想 就是 花太多钱在一个礼物上面
- Okay. - We also don't want to, like, pay a lot of money for one.
-我不知道一个结是多少... -你不想弄得太低端
- I don't know how much they-- - Well, you don't want to go too low, too low.
我给你做一个 如果太低 到时就会...
I'll show you. If you go too low, you know, you could wind up--
看看这个 这是——看到这个结了吗?
Here look at this. Here's a-- See this knot?
其实没有结 这个结就肯定会看起来...
There's nothing there. Here's a knot that certainly looks--
-很有内容 -我们到时可以就挑一个类似的
- That's plenty substantial. - Yeah, we'll take one of those.
嗯 但其实这不是结
Yeah, but it's not-- It's not a knot.
什么都不是 如果抑郁了...
It's nothing. And if you get depressed--
-先生 别 -不管怎么说
- Oh sir, don't. Oh-- - In any case,
你可以就挑这个经典款 水手单套结
you know you could go with, here, the um, the classic sailing bowline knot.
-这是个用麻绳织的 -哇 羊毛
- Here's one in hemp. - Ooh, sheep.
我还是得要一个
I will say I would like to bring something
更大一点的东西送过去 展示起来好看点
just a little bit bigger, just something that can display a little nicer.
你这个朋友是偏现代
Is she more, is she more contemporary
还是喜欢复古
or more, you know, nostalgic and of the past?
复古
That one.
明白 看这个
I got it. Watch this.
-那东西在哪?-他在笑
- Where is that thing? - [Man] He's laughing.
Nancy 那东西在哪?
Nancy. Where is it?
Nancy那东西在哪里? Nancy在哪里?
Where, where is that, Nancy? Where's Nancy?
找到
All right.
-哇哦 -这是什么?
- Wow. - What's that?
哈
[Woman] Huh.
一个和我们合作的艺术家
An artist that we work with makes these
把通过塞进自己口袋做出来的
by jamming them into his pocket.
【要变身大苍蝇了】
[Growls]
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
嗯
Hmm.
然后他再从口袋里拿出来 就变成...
Then he pulls it out. You know how you get--
拿出来就这样了
They never come out. This is how they come out.
哈
Huh.
这个可以配玫瑰 甚至是配一瓶勃艮第白葡萄酒
You know, you could pair this with a rose or even a white burgundy.
我想Janet会喜欢的
I think Janet's going to like that.
而且看起来很有面
[Man] Plus it looks great.
-我想我们可以定下来了 -行 就买♥♥那个吧
- I think we've arrived. - Okay, let's get that.
-你好? -你好!来啦
- Hello? - Oh, hi! Come in.
-怎么样?-我很好 感谢前来
- How are you? - Oh I'm great. Thanks for coming.
我们带了礼物给你
We got you something.
哇哦
Wow.
-在结店买♥♥的 -谢啦
- From the knot store. - Thanks, you guys.
-应该的 -我把这个放到休息室里
- Sure. - I'm just going to put it in the den.
可以帮忙把这些放到厨房♥里吗?
Would you take these into the kitchen?
-好啊 -看起来不错
- Yeah. - Looks great.
-这地方真漂亮 -四处看看去
- This is beautiful. - Take a look around.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨
- Hi, babe. - Oh, hey.
我踩上来这里可以吗?
Is it okay if I step here?
呃 呃 呃 呃 呃 呃 可以 那里没事
Uh, uh, um, um, um, um, yes, that's okay there.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我觉得快成了
I think it's coming together.
-根据这... -看我给你带来了什么
- According to the-- - Look at this, look what I brought you.
谢谢啦 正需要
Oh thank you. Much needed.
我们什么时候能用上?
When can we use it?
今晚吧 等我都搞完
I think by tonight, once I get this all sorted out.
想象一下我们会有多少快乐时光
Think of all the fun times we're going to have.
你觉得这周围可以容纳多少人?当然 安全范围下
How many people do you think we can get around this? Safely, I mean.
安全啊 应该就是我俩加上一个朋友或者...
Safely? I mean, you know, maybe just us and a friend or--
[Dog barking]
一条狗
A dog or something.
-你喜欢牵手 对吧?-当然了
- You like holding hands, right? - Of course I do.
-这就足够了 -只和你一起
- That's all I need. - Only with you.
【狼嚎声】-两只老狼
- [Wolves howl] - Couple of old wolves.
[Both howl]
-嗷!-怎么了?
- Ow! - What?
-被火星子溅到了 -天呐
- Sparked. - Oh God.
我们算是逃过一劫
We really dodged a bullet there.
谢啦 好眼力
Thanks. Good eye on that.
-想上♥床♥吗? -好啊
- Want to go to bed? - Yeah.
-我眼镜找不到了 等一下 -所有人停
- I lost-- I lost my glasses. Hold on. - [Girl] Everyone stop.
太好了 谢谢你
Oh that's great. Thank you so much. [Screams]
你好 这里是5851吗?
Hi, how are you. Is this 5851?
-是的 -那Ronald D. Moore住在这里吗?
- Yes it is. - Okay. Does Ronald D. Moore live here?
他在
Yes he does.
太好了 是这样的 我们俩一直在看《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》
Oh great. We've um, there's um, we've been watching Battlestar Galactica and--
-铁粉 巨粉 -太棒了
- Huge fans, huge fans. - So great.
我们来问问看他有没有兴趣再写一集
We just would like to see if he would be interested in writing another episode.
Ron
Ron.
-哇 您好 我是Doug -我是Claire
- Wow. Hi, I'm Doug.
-你们好 -您就是Ronald D. Moore吗?
- Hi. - You're Ronald D. Moore?
是
Yes.
-很荣幸见到你 -简直是...
- Very nice to meet you. - I'll say. This is--
-谢谢你们 -我不知道您是如何做到的
- Thank you. - I don't know how you do it.
-您是那么的... -厉害
- You're-- - Brilliant.
这样
Okay.
我们想问问您有没有兴趣...如果不介意的话
We were wondering if you wouldn't mind--
我们看完了每一集《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》
We came to the end of all the episodes of Battlestar Galactica
我们来是希望您能再写一集
and we would like you to maybe write one more episode.
这样
Hmm.
您能把Gaius放进去 至于Adama...
You could put Gaius in there, and Adama--
以前我在学校写过很多
Once in school I wrote a deal
关于狗和它的主人的东西
about a dog and its owner.
总的来说就是你们来让我再写一集太空堡垒?
In essence what you're asking me to do is to write a another battlestar?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得可以试试
I think we can do something with that.
那事实上他们
Well the fact they're--
-他们都会在外太空 -是的
- Okay, they're gonna be in outer space. - Yes.
这样 我们要试着去
Okay. What we're gonna have to try to do,
建立一个让所有人都能够
we're gonna have to try to set this scene
和《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》联♥系♥起来的场景