亲爱的Kath:
Dear Kath,
在我看来 我们未曾约定好
we never decided, at least I think,
“哎哟,河呀!”到底是什么意思
what "A-O, river" means.
原谅我 但 你知道的
Forgive me, but, you know,
你以前就已经原谅过我
you've forgiven me before
没有把它搞清楚
for not getting it right.
至少我们都度过了一段美好的时光
At least we had a good time.
这真的是意义重大
This was really life-changing.
-哎哟,河呀! -我正在写便签!
A-O, river! I'm writing a note!
希望我能在不远的将来看到你
Hopefully I'll see you in the near future.
爱你的
Yours,
河王Dave
Dave King River.
哈哈 你懂我的
Ha, ha. You know what I mean.
抓住那个瓶子!
Grab the bottle!
嗨,Dave
Hey, Dave.
你在干什么?
What are you doin'?
我刚给你留了漂流瓶
I just sent you a note.
-你们能帮忙接一下吗?-哎哟,河呀!
- Can you guys grab that bottle? - A-O, river!
你好,打扰一下
Hi. Excuse us.
我们正在找昨晚的那个酒保
We're looking for that bartender that was here last night.
-挺帅,卷发?-是 系着领带
Cute, floppy hair? Yeah, he had a tie on.
-那是Andy -我有东西要送给他
That's Andy. I made him something.
-他今晚会在吗?-不会
Is he gonna be here again tonight? Sorry, no.
他昨晚走了 搬到了南加州
He left last night. Moved to So-Cal.
-他搬家了?-搬到了南加州?
He moved? To So-Cal?
是啊 他在海滩Windjammerz吧找到了工作
Yeah, he got a job at the Windjammerz right on the beach.
-谁会搬出波特兰迪亚啊?-是啊 怎么会这样?
Who moves out of Portland?
Fred,我好难过 昨晚
Fred, I'm bummed. Like, last night
是我那么久以来第一次觉得和某人建立了联♥系♥
was the first time in so long I felt a connection with someone.
你知道我们该干嘛吗?去找他
Do you know what we should do? We should go find him.
你需要去给他这带东西
You need to give him that tape.
如果这对你意义这么重大的话 我们应该去南加州
If it means that much to you, we should go to So-Cal.
-好 我们走 -好嘞
Okay, let's go. All right.
出租车!
Taxi!
好
All right.
去南加州 上5号♥高速公路 往南开1000英里
We're going to So-Cal.Get on the 5 and go south 1,000 miles.
啊!
Aah!
-我的眼睛!-我的白百合皮肤!
My eyes! My lily-white skin!
-那是什么啊?-日!
What is that? It's the sun!
为什么没有云遮着它?
Why isn't it covered by clouds?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
-好多了 -这样好爽
Much better. This is great.
我们应该直接走去Windjammerz
I was thinking we should just walk to Windjammerz, right?
对啊 能有多远?
Yeah. How far can it be?
没法...继续...前进
Can't... go... on.
需要...食物...和水
Need... food. Water.
我看到那有家餐馆!
I see a restaurant right there!
有空调
It's air-conditioned.
好了
Okay.
-我血糖太低了 -我懂
My blood sugar is so low. I know.
给啥我都吃 我就点个汉堡和薯条
I'll have anything. I just want a hamburger, fries.
-你们好 我是Johnny -嗨 Johnny
Hey guys. My name's Johnny. Hi, Johnny.
欢迎来到八十盘环游地球
Welcome to Around the World in 80 Plates.
-以前来我们家吃过吗?-没
Have you guys eaten with us before? No.
居然没有?是这样的 让我来给你介绍一下菜单
You haven't? All right, well, let me walk you through the menu.
我们这里点菜不太一样 有点怪 有点趣
We do things a little different here... a little quirky, a little fun.
我俩只是饿了
I think we're just hungry.
给我来个芝士汉堡和薯条就成
I'm just gonna do a cheeseburger and fries.
我们这家实际上像一艘纵横七海的美食巨轮
This place really is a culinary voyage across the 7 Seas of Flavor.
菜单是分成七类菜式
Our menu is divided into 7 different cuisines.
每一类都有特殊分区
And we do have specials in each of those
珍藏于菜单之外
sections that are not listed on the menu.
比如说 Craig的疯狂鳄梨玉米卷 和啤酒绝配
For instance, Craig's crazy guac tacs, which go great with cervezas.
-我只要来个芝士汉堡... -我们没有芝士汉堡
I'm just gonna do a cheeseburger and...We don't have cheeseburgers.
-但我们有大满贯汉堡 -也行
We do have slam burgers. Yeah, yeah.
你想要是传统的芝麻面包胚
Would you like your slam burger in a traditional sesame bun,
还是塔可包着 法式吐司也行 或者用纳恩面包卷起来
in a taco, on French toast, or rolled up in a naan,
是这种印度的传统面包
which is this traditional Indian flatbread?
算啦 我就要个芝麻胚
No, I'll skip that.
那我来个 鱼雷大满贯堡
And I'll do the, um,
鱼雷大满贯 将以塔可形态出击 好品味
Torpedo slam burger as a taco. Good choice.
喝的话 我来杯冰茶
And to drink, I'm going to have an iced tea.
不 没冰茶
No, we don't have iced tea.
-有的是笑茶 -啥是笑茶?
We have smile teas. What's a smile tea?
-是一种放了冰在里面的茶 -听起来不错
It's tea with ice in it. That sounds great.
我还有一堆特选想要
There are a bunch of other specials that...
推荐给你们
I would like to tell you guys about.
我们还有体重管理分区
We also have a weight management section
如果有谁想掉点磅的话
if you're looking to dropping some "LBs."
-不用 我们点好了 -你们想翻倍这顿吗?
No, we're good. Would you guys like to double down on your meal?
我不懂
I don't know that saying.
就是食物翻一倍 钱也翻一倍
It's twice the amount of food for twice the price.
那不就是点两遍
That's just ordering 2 of each.
你也确实说过饿了
You did say you were hungry.
我们可以翻倍然后一起吃
We could double down and then share.
不好意思 翻倍后是不允许分享食物的
I'm sorry. There's no sharing in the double down.
如果你们抓到了会怎么样
So what do you do
-哪里都是摄像头 -这没意思
There are cameras everywhere. That's not fun.
装摄像头是为了确保餐厅一直有意思
The cameras are here to -ensure that fun is happening.
有人会看眼摄像头,然后举报“他们俩在分享”?
Someone looks at the camera, and they go, "Those two people are sharing"?
是啊 Craig 鳄梨玉米卷也是他做的
Yeah, Craig. He also does the guac tacs.
所以他一边做菜一边看监控?
So he's making tacos and then he's looking at this?
他的工位就在监控旁边
He has his taco station right on the security station.
他可以边做自己的疯狂鳄梨玉米卷边看
He could just look at the video while he's making his crazy guac tacs.
-你们想不想龙虾化你们的点单?-那是啥?
Do you want to lobster-ate your meal? What is that?
就是我们会摆只大龙虾上去
We just put a whole lobster on top.
-我不信 -多收 $31.99
I doubt you do that. It's an extra $31.99.
我觉得这就是你编出来的
I doubt that's even in existence.
-小吃的话...我们有... -我要薯条就行了
Now, the sides... We have a... Fries are fine for me.
-我也是 -我们没薯条 今日小吃是...
Yeah, me too. We don't have fries. Our sides today are...
我们想要那两个芝士汉堡 本来现在都已经可以吃上了
We want these cheeseburgers. We could've had our food by now.
我们没有芝士汉堡
We don't have cheeseburgers.
对 我们本来可以吃上大满贯堡了
You're right. We could've had 2 slam burgers.
-要放芝士吗? -我意思是说,我们本来已经可以吃上东西了
With cheese? What I'm saying is, we could've eaten by now.
-先生,您想要哪一种芝士?-啊?
What kind of cheese would you like, sir? What?
我要一份牛肉本垒打
I'm getting the beef dinger,
土豆龙♥卷♥风♥ 好品位
the potato tornado, Good choice.
-再带个芝士小船 -啥?
And something with a cheese boat.
点的这些都很好 芝士小船无敌
Those are tight. Cheese boats are dope.
你们想要早餐化你们的点单吗?
Would you guys like to breakfast-ize your meal?
就是说 把你们的所有菜卷到蛋饼里
Basically, we roll up everything you have into an omelet.
就没有其他桌需要你点菜了吗?
Don't you have other tables?
这样 我现在就帮你们点
Well, I'm taking your order right now,
然后去帮其他桌
and then I'll move on to the other tables.
但我们已经点好了
Okay, but we already ordered, by the way.
还没做完全套
Not quite all the way yet.
-你们想要超烈化你们的点单吗?-这又是啥?
Would you guys like to super-spike your meal? What's that?
-就是倒威士忌上去 -千万别吧
We pour Jack Daniel's over your meal. No. God, no.
你可以就只是超烈化我的小吃吗?
Could you just super-spike my sides?
-当然可以 好品味
Of course. Good choice.
好品味啥呀 他们要往你吃的东西上面倒酒
That's not a good choice. They put liquid on your food.
我现在需要点刺♥激♥
I just kind of need an extra kick right now.
累了
Like, I'm tired.
-我懂你 -那就点杯酒啊
I hear you. Order a drink.
不管你说什么,他都要
Anything you say,he's gonna ask you
一路问下来
all these other options for it.
所以现在是一份鱼雷大满贯堡
So what we have right now for you is a torpedo slam burger
副食是土豆龙♥卷♥风♥ 牛肉本垒打和芝士小船
with a side of potato tornado, beef dingers and cheese boats.
我等下会很享受看你吃这些货色的
I'm going to enjoy watching you eat this.
至于你
And for you,