to where everybody's gonna be able to relate to Battlestar Galactica.
-Gaius是... -因为老实讲
- Gaius is-- - 'cause I've never actually,
-我从来没写过《星际迷航》 -这是《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》
- I've never did star trek before. - It's Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 对不起
Battlestar Galactica. I'm sorry.
-那么 Gaius... -所以我们就只用专心写剧本
- So, Gaius-- - So we'll just keep it with the script
-不需要去押韵什么的 -不用
- and we don't need to rhyme anything like that. - No.
-行 -他们不用诗歌♥来对话
- Okay. - They don't to be speaking in poetry.
-应该得放点毒蛇进去 -同意
- And we should have some vipers. - Yeah.
-对对 它们得在里面 -Ron?
- Yeah, yeah. They got to get in there. - [Wife] Ron?
-在 -那些人还在我房♥子里吗?
- Yes. - Are these people still in my house?
-在 -我得开始烧晚饭了
- Yes. - I need to make dinner.
-我们可以去... -Ron 从我厨房♥出去
- Would it be okay if we go-- - Ron, out of my kitchen.
好吧 我们得转移到其他房♥间
Okay, I guess we're gonna have to go down to another room.
-所以 他们都是塞昂人(剧中的机器人称谓) -好
- [Whispering] So, they're both Cylons. - Okay.
但观众以为只有其中一个是
But the audience only thinks that one of them is.
-我说过的 我不会打字 -好吧
- Like I said, I don't type. - Okay.
-太棒了 -天呐
- Great. - Oh, my gosh.
-但观众不知道 -是的
- But the audience doesn't know. - Right.
Ron?
[Wife] Ron?
啊哦
[Ron] Oh oh.
Ron 从我壁橱里出去
Ron, get out of my closet.
-我们差不多弄好了 -这是其中...我们找到其中
- We're almost through. - It's just one of the-- We see one of the--
Ron 让这些白人从我壁橱出去
Ron, get these white people out of my closet.
我想到个主意
Well you know what? I got an idea.
我们回去厨房♥
Let's go back up to the kitchen
不打扰到她 怎么样?
and we can get out of her hair. Sounds good to you guys?
-去 Ron 去 -行
- Just go, Ron. Just go. - Okay.
天呐
Oh, man.
[Wife snoring]
其中一个不是塞昂人 我们得传达出这个信息
One is not a Cylon, but we have to convey this message.
Ron出去!
Man, get out Ron!
-我猜我们是得这样了 -按保存
- I guess we're gonna have to do that. - Press save.
-你有保存按钮吗? -Ron!
- Do you have a save button? - Ron!
-过得怎么样? -挺好 你呢?
- How's it going? - It's been good. How about you?
不错
Great.
-我去约会了 另一天晚上 -和谁?
- I did go on a date the other night. - With who?
他的名字是Scott 他提议
His name's Scott and he suggested
我们去公园
that we go to the park.
-我们甚至 接了一点吻 -啥?
- We even, like, kissed a little bit. - What?
-我一般是不会... -哦 这是认真在约会
- I know, which I don't-- - Oh, it's really a date.
-我真的很开心 -我也是
- I'm having the best time. - Me too.
感觉很好
This feels good.
我有点冷 他就把身上的夹克
I was cold and he took
给我穿 接着...
his jacket off. And then--
啊 哦
[Man] Oh no...
那是什么?
What is that?
这是Eddie 艾迪·维达
This is Eddie, Eddie Vedder.
珍珠酱乐队的?
From Pearl Jam?
挺酷的吧
It's cool, huh?
我确实喜欢过珍珠酱 额 上高中的时候
I did like Pearl Jam, um, in high school.
你就是在那段时期纹的吗?
Is that when you got this?
不是 一年前搞的
No, I got it a year ago.
行吧
Okay.
行吧?这真的是很败我兴致
Okay, that's kind of a deal breaker for me,
一个烂纹身 我没法...
a bad tattoo-- I can't--
-我受不了 -少来啦 谁在乎?
- I can't do that. - Oh come on, who cares?
-我是真的受不了 -看起来酷吗?
- I care. - Does it look cool?
也没有 艾迪·维达在摇铃鼓
No. It's playing a tambourine.
-他在乐队里会做这个的吗?-会啊
- Did he do that in the band? - Yeah.
噢 他还在玩两个
Oh, he's playing two tambourines.
这是你唯一一个纹身吗?先给我点时间
Is that your only tattoo? Just give me a second.
-你是喜欢这个...他叫什么名字来着? -Scott
- Do you like this guy, what's his name? - Scott.
-你度过了一段美好的时光 -是
- You had a good time. - Yes.
再花点时间和他在一起嘛
Just spend some time with him.
【情歌♥悠悠...】
[Love song playing]
【珍珠酱来袭!】
[Pearl jam style song playing]
【情歌♥悠悠...】
[Love song playing]
【珍珠酱再袭!】
[Pearl jam style song playing]
【情歌♥悠悠...】
[Love song playing]
有些话我想对你说 但我还是有点害怕
There's something that I want to tell you but I'm a little afraid.
-说出来 -我觉得我爱上你了 Carrie
- Just say it. - I think I'm falling for your Carrie.
我也爱上你了
I'm falling for you too.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 Carrie 嘿
Psst, hey Carrie. Psst.
天呐
Oh, God.
我觉得我也爱上你了
I think I'm falling for you too.
-你是真的在说话嘛? -当然了
- Are you really talking? - Yeah, of course.
-我吃不下这一套 -为什么?是因为我的铃鼓吗?
- This is not working for me. - Why not? Is it my tambourine?
我不想承认自己因为个纹身就打退堂鼓 但我确实会唉
I didn't want to think of myself as someone that couldn't deal with tattoo, but I kind of can't.
那真不幸 给我个晚安吻
That's too bad. Give me a kiss goodnight.
-不要 感觉好怪 -【mua mua mua】
- No, that's weird. - [Kissing sounds]
就像在出轨
It's like I'm cheating on him.
-这些都发生在你脑子里 -不是的
- That's in your head. - It's not in my head.
-别那么当回事就行了 -你不懂
- Just minimize it. - You don't understand.
这个小人一直对我阴阳怪气
That little guy was, like, mouthing off to me.
我觉得你反应过度了
I think you're too harsh.
确实没什么呀
I think it's fine.
问题在于我不再是看到Scott了
The problem is I just don't see Scott anymore.
-我看到艾迪·维达 这真的非常... -好啊
- I see Eddie Vedder. It's very-- - It's great.
艾迪·维达那么有魅力 有才华
Eddie Vedder is, you know, charming, talented, fantastic.
行吧 那我就和他约次会
Fine, I'll go on a date with him then.
我不敢相信你认识滚石那一帮人
I can't believe you know the rolling stones!
太厉害了
That's crazy.
我得说这进展得很好
I have to say this is going pretty well.
纹身版本的你有点心不在焉
Like the tattoo version of you is a little off,
但你本人又聪明 又有趣
like, but you're smart and you're funny
我感到和你非常非常亲近
and I just I already feel really, really close to you.
等等 那是什么?
Wait, what is that?
-哦那个 一个纹身 -别跟我说又是一个糟糕的
- Oh yeah, it's a tattoo. - Tell me it's not a bad one.
-确实是那种 -像你妈妈的名字啊或者...
- No, it's bad. - Like your mom's name or like a--
是戴着鼻环的Ani Difranco(美国独♥立♥唱作人)弹吉他
It's Ani Difranco playing guitar, with a nose ring.
欢迎来到太空堡垒剧本围读会
Welcome to the table read. Battlestar Galactica!
先开始自我介绍
Let's go around and introduce ourselves, of course.
Ronald D. Moore.
- Ronald D. Moore. - [All applaud]
-我是Doug -我是Claire
- I am Doug. - I am Claire.
我是James Callis 很激动
James Callis, really stoked
再次出演Gaius Baltar
to reprise the role of Gaius Baltar.
很高兴能来这里 很高兴见到...Ron
Nice to be here, nice to see-- Ron.
Ken Reynolds 本地演员 最近出演疯帽匠
Ken Reynolds, local actor, currently appearing as the mad hatter.
-这不是Ron D. Moore -先做着吧
- [Whispers] This is not Ron D. Moore. - Just go with it.
Edward James Olmos(原版主演)
Edward James Olmos.
怎么了
- [Cell phone rings] - Yes, uh huh.
Ron 给你十五分钟 我要这些人从我家里出去
Ron, fifteen minutes. I want those people out of my house.
-当然了 -拜Ron
- Yeah, sure... - Bye Ron.
他们最好在我到之前已经走了
They better be out when I get there.
听着 各位 我们得加快速度
Hey look, guys, we're gonna have to hurry this up.
我老婆Renee十五分钟之后就要
My wife Renee is gonna be home in 15 minutes
从教堂回到家 我们得开始读剧本了
coming from church, so let's get this reading on.
故事开场 在卡拉狄加的作战信息中心 我们见到Adama司令
We open on the interior of Galactica's combat information center, where we see admiral Adama.
我们现在得找到另一颗星球 来人向我汇报
Now we have to find another planet. Someone give me a report.
恕我直言司令 你确定我们在做正确的事情吗?
With all due respect admiral, are you sure you're doing the right thing?
我指挥是因为我有这个能力
I command because I have the discipline to command.
听着 我有话要说
Listen, I have something to say.
-有话就说 -行 但你得听我说话
- Go ahead, talk. - Okay but you need to listen to me
因为我... 我是不是在重复自己的话?
because I-- Am I just repeating myself?
各位 时间无多 我们要快速
Hey look, guys, the clock's ticking. We got to get this done and get it over with.
我要立刻知道舰队的位置 你听到我说的话了吗?立刻
I want the fleet's position now. Did you hear me? Now.
Adama应该像这样:“立刻 立刻!立刻!!”
Adama goes like this-- "Now, now, now!
情绪在你体内沸腾 Starbuck愤怒地入场
It's boiling inside you. Starbuck enters angrily.
你到哪里去了?
Where the hell have you been?