满天乱TM飞
Flying the frake all over the place.
-是特么 -对(剧里用frak和谐fuck)
- It's frak. - Yeah.
-你看过剧没?-没有
- Have you not seen the show? - No.
我们能继续吗?
Can we get on with this?
-你一定要去看 一定要看 -好看吗?
- You have to see it. You have to see it. - Is it good?
我需要你在这里 现在从这里出去 什么?
Please I need you here, now get out of here. What?
我没时间可以浪费在上面了
I don't have time for this.
是啊 加速 我们没时间了
Yeah come on guys we really don't have time, we got to get this on the road.
不是 他是在念台词 这是在剧本上的
No we meant-- that's in the script. That's his line.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
不关你事
That is none of your concern.
停顿
Long beat.
-你有句词 -我走了
- You have a line there. - I'm out of here.
-别呀 拜托别走 -Olmos先生
- Oh come on, please don't go. - Mr. Olmos.
-你们可以继续念台词 -谢谢
- You guys can keep doing the lines. - Thank you.
-Olmos先生 求您别走 -求求了
- Mr. Olmos, please don't leave. - Please.
我们需要你留下了
Please, we need you to stay.
我们还有很多词 很多剧情准备给你
We have more lines for you. We have more of the script.
-这一集准备要结束了 -我得走了
- The episode's almost over.- I have to go.
有场戏你说
There's even a scene--
“当你没有什么可以失去的时候 便只能向前
"When you have nothing to lose the only direction to go is forward"
因此 即使可能会失去一切
because then even if you have everything to lose
我们依然可以选择投身其中“
"we can still move."
-你说的 -第二季第六集
- You said that. - Episode six, season two.
你们得注意点了
You've got to be careful.
精神层面上
Psychologically.
这是电视
It's television.
拜托了 这是我们的全部
Please, it means everything to us.
她丢了工作
I mean she lost her job.
我们的生活都被这个剧看没了
We lost our lives watching this show.
我就没进过太空 从来没有
I've never been in space. Ever.
糟糕
Oh, damn.
Ron!
Ron!
她来早了七分钟
She's about seven minutes early.
各位 我有个主意
Guys, I've got an idea,
我们都能一起做的
something we can all do together
放松活动
to relax, you know.
你们熟悉《神秘博士》吗?
Are you familiar with doctor who?
[Dr. who theme music playing]
-哇 好棒 -知道我在说什么了吧?
- Wow, it's amazing. - See what I mean?
-哇 -看到没有
- Wow. - You see what I mean?
还有整整26季
There's actually like another 26 seasons.
你是说我们可以再看一集吗?
You mean we can watch another one?
如果我们都想看的话 各位?
Well if we're all up for it I don't know, is everybody?
-求求了 再一集 再一集 -Ron
- Yes, please. One more, one more. - Ron.
再来一集
One more episode.
这像在游轮上 感觉很好唉
This is like a cruise. This is great, guys.
你们的名字叫什么来着?
What are your names again?
嗨 我是Malcolm
Hi, I'm Malcolm.