都卖♥♥出去了只剩这些黄瓜
I sold everything but these cucumbers.
-现在我该怎么办?-我们可以腌了它!
Now what am I gonna do? We can pickle that!
嗨,我是Bryce Shivers。
Hi. I'm Bryce Shivers.
我是Lisa Everson。
And I'm Lisa Everson.
我们可以腌了它。
And we can pickle that.
天呐
My God.
这些鸡狂下蛋我都要疯了
These chickens are laying so many eggs I'm freaking out.
我们可以腌了它!-成功了,腌鸡蛋
We can pickle that! We did it. Pickled eggs.
腌物总能带来财富
Pickles always cost a nickel.
我们可以腌了它。
We can pickle that.
-我们可以腌万物 -万物都应该被腌
We can pickle anything. Everything should be pickled.
拜托!我们可以腌了它呀
Guys! We can pickle that!
哈!我就知道我们能腌了它!
Hah! I knew we could pickle that!
-是像这样?-难,但我们做到了。
Like this, you mean? It was tricky, but we did it.
腌出来的汁像泔水,糟透了。
Pickle juice tastes like garbage. It sucks.
如各位所见,我们身处困境。
As you can see, we're in a disaster.
销量下来了,存量上去了
Sales are down. Inventory's up.
剩一万八千个空盒子
Got 18,000 empty jewel cases.
我们到底该怎么办?
What the hell are we gonna do?
我——我们可以腌了
We-We could pickle that.
收到
Gotcha.
我们可以腌了它!
We could pickle that!
我们会把这个腌了
We'll be pickling that.
我们可以腌了它
We can pickle that.
就硬来
It's hard work.
有反应吗?没
Anything? Nothing.
-我做的都没起作用。-哎呀
Nothing I'm doing is working. I know.
对不起,不是因为你,这是...这是...
I'm sorry, honey. It's not you. It's... It's...
可能是骑太多自行车了
I think we're biking too much.
-是啊 我们应该少骑点 -还有
Yeah, right. We could bike less. And, you know,
笔记本电脑虽然又叫膝上电脑 你不是一定要照做的
you don't have to watch your laptop on your lap.
蛋巢会太热的
It just gets so hot.
-肯定还有什么是我们可以做的 -是啊
There's got to be something else we can do. Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
-你们好 -你好
Hi, guys. Hi.
可以借个洗手间用一下吗?
Is there a bathroom we can use?
波特兰迪亚
第二季 第一集
-你喝什么?-他会给我搞杯特调
Where's your drink? He's gonna make something special.
-这样?-我选择困难
Yeah? I couldn't decide what to order
然后他说:“我帮你调杯。”
and he said, "I'll make you something."
他是个调杯学家
He's a mixologist.
-他真的很投入 -那些好像是什么化合物
He's really getting into it. They're like chemists.
顺嘴说一句 我觉得这人我认识
By the way, I think I know that guy.
应该也就是 一个以前一起露营过的家伙
and I think it is, this guy I went to camp with.
他现在长得挺帅
He's cute now.
很多料唉
It's a lot of ingredients.
那都可以放?
I didn't know that could go into a drink.
他调的时候 就像在
As he goes he's like, "That doesn't work.
这孬 这好
This does work.
这孬 这好”
That doesn't work. This does work."
他时不时瞄一眼你唉
He's looking at you, by the way.
我不清楚 我......
I don't know. I...
我直说吧 这杯调得逆天
I will admit openly that's straight-up cool.
-好了 -谢谢你
There you are. Thank you.
这是一杯姜汁作底的波本
That is a ginger-based bourbon drink
轻注一些蜂蜜,柠檬和甜菜冰
infused with honey, lemon and chard ice.
然后在这基础上
Then building off of that base, we've got
再添以樱桃番茄,柠檬碎
cherry tomato, lime zest.
苦酒的部分实际上是我在家里自♥制♥的
I actually made the bitters myself at home.
这里面还有蛋白、蛋壳、蛋黄
We've got egg whites, eggshell, egg yellows.
-烂香蕉 -这会加上什么风味?
Rotten bananas. It adds to, like, the flavor of it?
专业机密
Secret of the pros, yeah.
而且不用的话就扔掉了,所以...
Also, we're just trying to get rid of it, so...
终极调料:一缕爱
The final ingredient... a little bit of love.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最近怎样?哥们
How are you, man?
-不错。-挺好 在这工作还顺利吗?
Good. How's it goin'? Working here's good?
-再好不过了 -嗯 好好喝
It's the best, yeah. Mm. This is delicious.
你有 额 一些粘上去了
You've, uh, got a little something.
-不好意思 帮你弄掉 -谢谢
Sorry. Get that for you. Thank you.
-多少钱?这杯要多少?-冷静
How much is it? How much is the drink? Play it cool.
-我请 -太谢谢你啦
It's on the house. Thank you very much.
真的 好好享用 和你们聊天很棒
Seriously, yeah, enjoy, and great talking
祝你们拥有一个美好的夜晚
to you guys. have a great night.
-好 再会 哥们 -保重
All right, see you, man. Take care.
我得说 这是我喝过最好喝的东西
By the way, this is, like, the best drink I've ever had.
-是吧? -天呐!
Right? My God!
-他爱你 -你这么觉得?
He loves you. Do you think?
-Carrie... -你嘴上沾了点
Carrie... You have some on your chin.
-我爱这一杯 -她喜欢
I love this drink. She likes it.
我只有这杯啤酒
Now I just have a beer.
她拿到杯独家特调 我就杯啤酒
She got a fancy drink, and I got a beer.
你得让这火花延续下去 你得回复他的热情
You've got to keep the game going. You have to return the serve.
就像 他把球发给你 你得赶紧回球
Like, he put this to you, you have to answer immediately.
时机一定要把握住
That momentum has to stay.
他帮你调了杯 现在你帮他调张混专
He mixed you a drink, now you mix him a tape.
-好策略 -你很擅长这个
That's a good strategy. You're good at that.
-他会喜欢的 -我喜欢混歌♥曲合集
Like, he'll like that. I love making mix tapes.
我可以帮他做张有主题的 比如说 饮品
I can make him a theme tape about, like, drinks.
我们可以腌了它!
We can pickle that!
我们不用穿救生衣吧
We don't need to put the life jackets on.
难道你离水三米远都要穿上救生衣?
Once you're 10 feet from the water, you need a life jacket?
-等等先吧 -好 我们带够东西了吗?
Let's just wait till we're closer. Okay. Did we bring enough stuff?
没啊 但这不就是自然的意义所在
No, but that's what nature's about.
-我们把物品都抛掷脑后 -我真希望我们带了相机
We leave all our stuff behind. I wish we had the camera.
-我知道 明白 -在这干嘛?
I know, I know. You know, what is the point?
-下次我们会带个来的 -在这干嘛?
We'll bring one back next time. What is the point?
我跟你说 我们就应该带上那个相机的!
I'm telling you, we should have brought that camera!
我们先来快速练习一些安全措施
Let's practice a couple safety things really quick.
如果我们中任何一个说不出话 向下掉 信♥号♥♥是什么?
If any of is unable to speak and goes down, what's the signal?
-哎哟,河啊! -很好
A-O, river! That's great.
你看到这个握法吗?松握
You see the grip? It's a loose grip.
了解
Okay.
-这样 就可上可下 -了解
All right, so it slides up and down. Okay.
右手抓住这个 保险起见
Right hand grabs this. For safety,
-往回拉 就行了 -了解
pull back, and you're here. Okay.
你得试着把绳子抓紧
You have to try to grab the rope.
-宝贝 我准备出发了 -好
Hon, I'm ready to go. All right.
嗨——!Dave, Dave!
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Dave, Dave!
不好意思
Hey. I'm sorry.
这片区域是我们的 你们在这干嘛?
This is our area right here. What are you guys doing?
对不起 各位
Sorry. Guys,
我们和公园巡护员谈过了 预约的是这一时段
we talked to the park ranger, and we have this time scheduled.
-对不起 那是瓶啤酒?-谢谢你全家!
I'm sorry. Is that a beer? Thanks a lot!
先生?Dave,他有个酒桶 那是个酒桶吗?
Sir? Dave, he has a keg. Is that keg?
你有持桶执照吗?
Do you have a license for that?
你现在血液酒精含量是多高?
What's your blood-alcohol level right now?
-Dave..... -竖大拇指?为了啥啊?
Dave... Thumbs up? For what?
你就是不听 是不是?
You couldn't listen, could you?
请退后 啊!Dave!
Please hold back! Aah! Dave!
-等下,你觉得那很好笑?-Dave!
- Hold on a second. That was funny?- Dave!
Kath! Kath!
Kath! Kath!
-哎哟,河呀!-Kath!
A-O, river!Kath!
-哎哟,河呀!-Kath!
A-O, river! Kath!
-哎哟,河呀!-Kath!
A-O, river! Kath!
我们定的“哎哟,河呀!”是干什么来着?
What did we decide for A-O, river?
哎哟,河呀!
A-O, river!
你是安全还是不安全?
Are you safe or not safe?
我们定的是什么? 哎哟,河呀!
What did we decide? A-O, river!
Kath!等等!
Kath! Wait!