-能给我看看吗? -耸一下肩
Can you show me? Shrug.
这什么意思?
That means what?
这代表由您来决定
That means it's for you to decide.
他做得不错啊
He's doing pretty good.
他不说鹈鹕癌就好
Well, not if he's telling people plastic bags cause pelican cancer.
试试这样 就动动嘴 我来帮你说
Let's try this. Just move your mouth and I'll just do it for you.
捏 泥看起来好米喏
So, well, you look pretty great.
我是说 伦们看起来都好米
I mean, I think everybody looks pretty great.
我是说 uu们
I mean, people in general,
都米死了 总是干巴爹捏!
they're always looking good and they're trying their best.
酱
Anyway, well...
把这个签惹 家人 我和家人们就能走咯
Hey, listen. Just sign it, and let's get out of here.
做点有意义的事吧 别再拼命宠你的小孩了
Get a life. And stop smothering your child.
对不起 我失败了
I'm sorry. I failed.
没事 外面世界疯子多
No, you didn't. There's crazy people out there, that's all.
你好 我听说我儿子和他媳妇来过
Hi. I understand that my son and his wife were here
就因为你不愿意签我孙儿的请♥愿♥书
because you wouldn't sign my grandson's petition,
能不能解释一下你不签的原因
and I was just wondering why you won't sign the petition.
如果他们没让你觉得可信的话
I feel like I haven't done my job
我会觉得我这奶奶当得失职了
if they can't convince you.
他们干得不错吧?
They did a good job, didn't they?
签嘛
Just sign it.
-都弄好了没有? -不好意思
All right. You got it, buddy? I'm sorry.
我觉得我们应该去吃冰淇淋
I think we should go to ice cream.
-冰淇淋? -冰淇淋
Ice cream? Ice cream.
-冰淇淋! -冰淇淋! 冰淇淋! 冰淇淋!
- Ice cream! - Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!
-冰淇淋! 冰淇淋! -开心果风味!
Ice cream! Ice cream! Pistachio!
受不了了
This is so awful!
看! 他就在那!
Hey! There he is right there!
一起摇摆!呜呜呜儿!
Rock and roll! Whoo!
-你觉得他还会认得我吗? -去跟他说话
You think he'll remember me? Just go talk to him.
好 我很快回来 在这里不要走动
Okay. I'll be right back. Wait here.
我在倒 谁需要?!
I'm pourin'. Who wants it?
嗨 亲爱的 想喝什么?
Hi. What can I get you, darlin'?
我只是过来问好 一路从波特兰迪亚过来的
I just wanted to say hi. I came down from Portland.
我是觉得...你还认得我吗?
I felt like... Do you remember me?
-我只是想和你谈谈 在我们之间 我感到了真正的... -呜哇哇哇哇!
I just wanted to talk to you. I felt like we had a... Whoo!
-我想要给你一个东西 -橄榄友 帮帮忙
I wanted to give you something. Olive Oyl, do me a favor.
退后点行吗? 你占住我金矿区了
Back up, all right? You're ruining my fields of gold here.
要这个吗?
You want this?
我请
That's on the house.
嗨!瞧瞧你们 谁想要...耶!
Hey, what do we got down here? Who wants a... Yeah!
行不通啊 我们还是走吧
It's not working. Let's just go.
-发生了什么? -好难过 他不认得我了
What happened? It was awful. He didn't remember me.
他不再是那个调杯学家了 他...
He's just not a mixologist anymore. He's...
只是个酒保而已
He's just a bartender.
你不是说你和他去露过营吗?
Didn't you say you went to camp with him?
难道就没有办法让他想起来了?
Isn't there some wayyou can remind him?
有了
I got it.
歌♥词大意:我平时开心地住在波特兰迪亚,
但迎春之时总是下雨,所以去俄勒冈州露营。
就在那一天我遇见了你,如此甜蜜
我们的心弦将永远缠绕在一起
歌♥词大意:我们俩一起去露营,咿呀咿呀
去河边抓了好多鱼
在星空下,我们烧了超级好吃的鱼——!
-嗨 -是你
Hi. It's you.
是啊 我帮你调了那杯
Yeah. I made you that drink.
是 从来没喝过那么好喝的
You did. It was the best drink I've ever had.
我帮你调了那杯...是因为我爱你
I made that drink... because I love you.
我帮你混了这张专 是因为我爱你
I made you this tape because I love you.
-哇“合集为酒”就像”喝鸡尾酒“ -是啊
That's so funny. "Mix Drinks." Yeah.
-嘿 怎么样 伙计?-怎么说
Hey, how's it goin', buddy? How are you, buddy?
-来这里顺利吗?-可以的
How was your trip down here? Yeah, it was good.
-都可以哦?-超级可以
Yeah, everything okay? Yeah, really good.
嘿!回到我身边
Hey! Come back.
好 我们要不要到车子上听?
I will. Can we listen to this in the car?
-可以 一路听到底 -不好意思 方便载我吗?
Yes, the whole way. I'm sorry. Can I get a ride?
行 车上见
Yeah. Okay, cool. I'll meet you in the car.
-好 拜拜 -拜拜
Okay, great. Bye. Bye.
-可以 哥们车上见 -去外面碰头
Cool, so I'll see you in the car, man. See you out front.
-我得给他们地址好把工资寄给我 -行
I've got to give them my address so they can send my check. Okay.
-待会见 伙计 -行
Later, man. Yep.
他帮你调了杯 你该给他混张专
He mixed you a drink. Now you mix him a tape.
你知道你该往里面放什么吗
You know what you should put on there is, um,
《悲惨世界》里的歌♥
songs from Les Mis.
-这什么啊? -《悲惨世界》很好啊
That's a horrible idea. Les Mis is great!
那就不是我给他准备了 变成原声带了
That's not a mix, that's a soundtrack.
不是 我不是说按原来的顺序排
No, I'm not saying in the same order.
调一下 这样就有你的印记在上面了
Just switch it around so it has your spin on it.
所以我要做个《悲惨世界》的重制版给他?
So I'm doing a remix of Les Mis for him?
受不了啦
That's ridiculous.
确实会让他受不了
It is ridiculous.
-真的? -是 我觉得他像
Really? Yeah. He looks like,