And it takes care of you in its own way.
我试过了 我真的试过了
But I tried, I seriously tried.
这是唯一一条路
This is the only way out.
不会就这样寄回去
This is not going back there.
现在你的DVD机里放完 然后才能送回去
This goes through your DVD player, and then it goes back.
开始吧
Here we go.
行 等等这是哪位哥?
Okay, wait who's that guy?
哦 十字哥 我明白了
Okay, the cross guy. I get it.
我就知道
I knew it.
你觉得如何呀?
What do you think?
靠近点儿看 别走神
Look closer. Don't look away.
我完全明白了
I totally get it.
嘿 我做到了
Hey, I did it.
你看了?
You watched it?
是啊
Yeah.
一整部?
The whole thing?
我自♥由♥啦
I'm free.
终于 我自♥由♥啦!
Finally, I'm free!
等等 这是什么?
Wait, what is this?
一旦你看了《卡里加里博士的小屋》
Once you watch The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari,
直到另一个人看这部电影之前 你都将背负着诅咒
you're cursed until someone else watches the film.
我现在该怎么办?
What am I going to do now?
你想要当早鸟吗?
And you wanna get an early start?
凌晨四点钟是挺...
You wanna get 4:00 a.m. is kinda...
福利怎么样?
How are the benefits?
福利待遇实际上相当不错
Benefits are fantastic, actually.
-好 -真的挺好的
Great. It's really good benefits.
能穿这种裤子了真好 挺方便
Happy to be wearing this. It's kind of easier.
有点太高腰了 但夏天会有短裤哦?
This is a little high, but there's shorts for summer, right?
-夏天会有短裤 -行
There's shorts for summer, yeah. Okay.
行了 还有这些是你的
All right, that's the last of your stuff.
你得到手提音箱?
You got the boom box?
嗯 你拿吐司机
Yeah, you got the toaster.
行 专辑的话就各分一半
Okay, I guess we split up the records.
可以
Fine.
我们共同的朋友怎么办?
What are we gonna do about our friends,
之后谁跟谁玩?
like, who gets to hang out with who?
啊 我想得把他们分成两拨了
Ah, I guess we have to divide them up.
行 我先
Okay, I'm going first.
可以
All right.
话不多说
Okay, off the bat,
Virginia 我最好的朋友 下来到这里吧
Virginia, my best friend, get down here.
我的生命没有Damon是不完整的
My life is not complete without Damon.
嘿 我最好看的朋友Dave
Hey, my cutest friend Dave.
我想要多些欢笑 Jedidiah
Ah, I'm in the mood to laugh a lot, Jedidiah.
妈妈
Mom.
啊 实际上这里我要选Ken
Ah, I'm actually gonna do Ken.
那是我爸 你不可以这样
That's my dad, you can't.
事实上我可以 我们俩很处得来
I can, actually. We get along.
在一起待过一段时间
I feel like we've spent a little time together.
老爸
Dad.
怎么了?一起玩而已
- What? - Hang out.
那好 呃 你阿姨Mary
Fine, Um, your Aunt Mary.
我要选Rebecca
I'm gonna go Rebecca
因为她教我怎么样正确地
because someone taught me how to listen to music
听音乐
the right way.
- Jessie. - Gayle.
- Jessie. - Gayle.
-Mikey. -Jimmy.
Mikey. Jimmy.
-Sunrise. -Amanda.
Sunrise. Amanda.
-Margo.- Jason.
Margo. Jason.
很简单的一个选择
That's an easy one.
不好意思把你留到这么晚
Sorry I made you so last.
一直在脑子里作斗争
I'm all in my head.
分手是一个人可以经历的
Going through a break up is one of the hardest things
最艰难的事情了 -没错
a guy can ever go through. That's right.
你懂的
You know,
你以为自己是个男人
you think you're a man,
但实际上你只是个孤立无援的小宝宝
and instead you're just a little helpless baby.
-我听了很难受 -分手很艰难
I'm sorry. Break ups are hard.
真的真的很艰难 哥们
They're really, really hard, man.
你一直都在 哥们 我需要你在身边
You're all alone, man, and I need you around.
我需要你做我的哥们
I need you to be my dude.
你是个好人 我是个好人
You're a good guy, and I'm a good guy,
我们现在得确定这件事
and we have to know that right now.
好 额...
Okay, um...
Bangs和...
Bangs and...
对不起 你叫什么名字?
I'm sorry. What's your name?
我是Chad 大只佬Chad
I'm Chad. I'm big Chad.
Chad 我们是怎么认识你的?
Chad, how do we know you?
在trivia吧那...
From pub trivia...
哦trivia
Oh, trivia.
-那时候多好玩啊 -我们真是好队友
How fun was that? We were a really good team.
你是聪明的那个 一直领着我
You're the smart one. I just follow your lead.
还记得你答出那个阿波罗6号♥的问题吗?
Remember when you got that Apollo 6 answer?
啊 那只是我当个傻蛋知道傻蛋东西而已
Yeah, that's just me being an idiot and just knowing stupid stuff.
但你不是 你不是个傻蛋
But you're not. The thing is you're not an idiot.
你知道那个答案 你还知道那些怪玩意——
You know that stuff, and you know weird esoteric stuff and--
我甚至都听不懂你在说什么了
I can't even hear what you're saying
你看起来太美了
because you look amazing.
我好想你
I've missed you so much
我不能醒来之后身旁没有你
I can't wake up without you.
没有你在身旁我没法入睡
I can't go to sleep without you.
我实在是对不起
I'm really sorry,
就总是那么容易发脾气
and I just get mad really easily.
我知道 我喜欢你这一点
I know. I love that about you.
-我爱你。
I love you.
-我爱你。
I love you, too.
好 我们要做这件事吗?
All right, we're gonna do it?
好啊
Yeah.
你准备了戒指吗?
Do you have the ring?
嗯
Yes.
给你
Here you go.
我愿意
I do.
我现在宣布你们为 夫妻
I now pronounce you, man and wife.
耶!这是史上最酷的婚礼
Yeah! This is the coolest wedding ever.
呜!
Whoo!
食物准备什么?
What about food?
甜碗吧
Maybe sweet bowls.
甜碗 好
Sweet bowls, okay.
我去过泰国 两年
I went to Thailand for, like, two years,
他们就会上 甜碗
and that's what they serve, is sweet bowls.
行 甜碗
Okay, sweet bowls.
泰式甜碗还是就是普通的...
Thai sweet bowls or are they just regular...
如果你在泰国
If you are in Thailand,
他们就不会叫它泰式甜碗了
they don't call them Thai sweet bowls...
我们可以准备一些其他食物吗?
Can we have other kinds of food, though?
是啊 像辣碗
Yeah. Like a spicy bowl
或者疯狂沙拉 鸡肉?
or a crazy salad, chicken?
疯狂沙拉?
A crazy salad?