会在八月上旬给你们回复
so they'll get in touch with you first part of August.
好 即时通知我们
Ok, keep us posted.
你们有没有45分钱?
I mean, you guys have, like, 45 cents?
-一美元? -好 行 再见
- You have a dollar? - Cool. Hey, peace out.
嗨 给我们点钱 行吗? 有没有一美元可以用来搭公交?
Hi. Money for us, please? Do you have a dollar for bus money?
-你好 能给60美分吃个冰淇淋吗? -好吧 保重
- Hi. Do you have 60 cents for ice cream? - Yeah, take care.
-你有没有注意到没人给我们钱? -是啊
- Have you noticed that no one's giving us any money? - Yeah.
-我们得想个办法 -嘿 呃 狗挺可爱
- We got to figure something out. - Hey, uh, cute dog.
等下 我想到了
Wait a minute. I have an idea.
是的 我们的狗想要去尤金 你有闲钱吗?
Yes, our dog's trying to get to Eugene. Do you have any money?
-噢 太好了 太谢谢你了 -感谢感谢
- Oh, that's great. Thank you very much. Thank you. - Thank you so much.
你们见过狗吗? 能不能给他点零钱?
You guys seen a dog before? Have any change for him?
-谢谢 -太谢谢了
- Thank you so much. - Thank you very much.
-这好好唉 -真不错
- Oh, this is amazing. - This is pretty great.
好狗狗
Hey, good boy.
我们现在有点小钱了
Now that we've had Bean,
每个小时赚得更多
we've actually made more per every hour.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你听到我说什么了吗? 我说 我有个主意
Did you hear what I said? I said, I have an idea.
嗨 给点钱吗? 我们有一只小狗 太谢谢你了
Hi. Spare change? We have a puppy. Thank you so much.
-谢谢你 嗨 -嗨
- Thank you. Hi. - Hi.
你有两块钱吗?
Do you have $2.00?
进展很棒啊
This is going so great.
嘿 我有另一个主...
Hey... I have another i--
谢谢你 哇哦 几美元
Hey, thank you. Whoa, multiple dollars.
-太谢谢了 -哇哦 谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Whoa, thank you.
谢谢 不要把钱放进鱼缸里
Thank you. Don't put the money in the fishbowl.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
十分感谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Appreciate it, thank you.
谢啦 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Thank you.
哇哦
Whoa.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
哦耶 谢谢你 保重
Oh, yeah. Thank you. Take care.
哇哦 两百万美元 我有个主意
Whoa, 2 million dollars. I have an idea.
我好期待等下要玩的寻宝游戏
I'm so excited about the scavenger hunt.
我们就还需要等Garmin
We just have to wait for my friend Garmin.
-哪位是Garmin? -你们认识他的
- Which one's Garmin? - You guys know him.
他一直在镇子里转悠 经常去参加各种演出
He's always around town. He goes to shows a lot.
他基本上 就坐很前排
He's usually, like--I mean, he's way in the front.
小小个的 噢 他来了
Kind of a little guy. Oh, there he is.
-嗨 Garmin -嘿...
- Hi, Garmin. - Hey...
-怎么样? -挺好
- How's it going? - Great.
不好意思我来晚了 我的门把手卡住啦
Sorry I'm late. My door knob was stuck.
-卡门里一段时间 -噢 没事儿
- It was stuck in there for a while. - Oh, yeah, no worries.
-这是Megan和Ryan -你们看起来真棒 佩伯军士(披头士著名专辑) 对吧?
- This is Megan and Ryan. - You guys look great. Sergeant Pepper's, huh?
-对 我们觉得这些制♥服♥很好 -我们会赢的
- Yeah. I think these are great uniforms. - We're gonna win, guys.
我们应该得出发了
We should probably go.
我得先提醒我车里空间可能会不太够
I should warn you that there's not a lot of room in my car.
我的按♥摩♥床在里面 可能会有点挤
I've got my massage table in there and things are a little crowded.
我可以坐到后面 塞得下我的
I'll go in the back. I could fit. You know...
我是小小个 我的手小小的
I'm a little guy. My hands are little.
五官小小的 我的肩膀往下垂 我是小小个
My features are small. My shoulders slope down. I'm a little guy.
太好了 行我们出发吧
Great. Ok, well, let's go.
好
Great.
那是另一只队伍 我们要落后了
Ah, there's the other team. We're gonna be late.
快点 Garmin
Hurry, Garmin.
O代表着加拿大国歌♥
All right, "'O' is for Canada's national anthem.
而且O代表着 噢 我好喜欢枫糖浆和培根
And "O" is for Oh, how I love maple syrup and bacon.
O就像甜甜圈 是Voodoo甜甜圈
"O" is like a doughnut." It's Voodoo Doughnut.
他们家的培根枫糖条很有名 我们走
They're famous for their bacon maple bar. Let's go.
线索应该就在甜甜圈里
Ok, the clue's gonna be in the doughnut.
我们得把它们全都吃掉吗?
Do we have to eat all of them?
你猜怎么着 我可以啊
You know what? I could do it.
我可以吃呀吃 也不增重 我有好多精力
I can eat lots and lots, and I won't gain a pound. I got lots of energy.
-我是小小个 -吃吧 Garmin
I'm a little guy. Go for it, Garmin.
等等 在那个便便色的里面 吃那个便便色的
Wait. In doody doughnut. Eat the doody doughnut.
"停在那里 钻隧♥道♥进去"
"Go park yourself on couch and take the tunnel there."
-游乐场上有管道钻 -对 我们走 赶快
- There's a tunnel on the playground. - Yes. Let's go. Hurry.
等等 这一定就是那根管道了
Oh, wait. That must be the tunnel.
-挺小的 -我可以进得去
- Ok, it's kind of small. - I can go in.
我是小小个 我的手小小的
You know, I'm a little guy. My hands are little.
五官小小的 我的肩膀垂下来
My features are small. My shoulders slope down.
-都知道的 我是小小个 -好 去钻吧 快点
- You know, I'm a little guy. - Great. Go for it. Hurry.
嘿 你迷路了吗? 你的爸爸妈妈在哪里?
Hey. Are you lost? Where's your mommy and daddy?
不不 这种情况总是发生 我是个成年人 只是小小个
No. This happens all the time. I'm a full-grown man. Just a little smaller.
这样 知道了
Oh, yeah. Ok.
-我拿到了 -好样的 Garmin
I got it. Yes. Good boy, Garmin.
上面写着什么?
Ok, what does it say?
好难解开这些带子啊 我的手指短短的
So hard to open these ribbons. My fingers are kind of stubby.
"天啦鹿 你的亲麋团队要被赛过去了
"What the buck? Your deer team's getting burned.
-最好蹄起精神来“ -是伯恩赛
- It better hoof it." - That's Burnside.
-是 -有鹿
- Oh, right. - It's a deer.
-是俄勒冈州地标 -那个大大的霓虹
- It's the Main Oregon sign. - The big neon one.
啊 看 是朝圣者队 快走
Oh, look, the pilgrims. Let's go. Go.
不好! 我们赢不了了 他们先行一步
Oh, no! We're not gonna win. They're getting away.
我们就差一点点了 就在那
We were so close. It's right there.
等等 我有个主意
Wait a minute. I have an idea.
-他要去哪里? -我不知道 Garmin?
- Where's he going? - I don't know. Garmin?
Garmin 你在干什么?
Garmin, what are you doing?
-看好了 -Garmin
- Watch. - Garmin.
-Garmin -我没那么沉的
- Garmin? - I don't weigh that much.
他要到那了
He's gonna make it up there.
我看到了 等等
I see it. Hold on.
冲
Go.
各位 拿到了 我们赢了
You guys, we got it. We won.
好样的 Garmin
Good job, Garmin.
不知道该怎么下来
I don't know how to come down.
我们听不清了
We can't understand.
大概我就是小小个
Guess I'm just a little guy.
他不见了
There he goes.
我的手小小的 五官小小的
My hands are little. My features are small.
你知道的 我是小小个 看我的鞋子
You know, I'm a little guy. Look at my sneakers.
它们是36码的 嘿嘿
They're a size 4. Hee hee.
哪一个?
Which one?
好
Ok.
大家好 回信来了噢
Hey, everybody. The mail came.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
幼儿园来信了
We got a letter from the preschool.
没关系的 如果进不了也没事
Ok, if it doesn't happen, it's fine.
没事 不重要
It's fine. It doesn't matter.
不管怎样 我们都会为你感到自豪
Either way, we're gonna be proud of you.
"恭喜 我们很荣幸欢迎Grover™来我们幼儿园秋季学..."
"Congratulations. We are pleased to welcome Grover to our Fall preschool..."
-我们做到了 -耶 我们做到了
We did it. Yay, we did it.
Grover™ 我们进去了 我们进去了 我们进去了
Grover, we're in. We're in, we're in.
天呐 我好激动
Oh, my god, I am so excited.
-太厉害了 你太厉害了 -你做成的
- Amazing. You are amazing. - You did it.
我喜欢你那部东西的剪法
I love the way you edited that.
-我们有个多棒的小孩 -他太聪明了
- We have such an amazing kid. - He's so smart.
我要印满你唇的每一寸
There's gonna be paint over your lips.
你是最棒的老爸
You're the best dad.
我? 你在跟我说话? 我是?
Me? You talking to me? I am?
来要我 来要我
Come get me. Come get me.
-哦耶 -噢
- Aw, yeah. - Oh.
耶 耶
Yeah. Yeah.
噢 耶 耶
Aw, yeah, yeah.
耶 耶 耶 哦耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah.
嘿 Grovy 你在这干嘛呢?
Hey, what are you doing here, Grovy?
稍等片刻
One minute.
耶! 耶!
Yeah! Yeah!