Wow.
-大家好 -嗨
- Hi, everybody. - Hi.
-我是Dave -我是Cass
- I'm Dave. - I'm Cass.
这是快银
This is Quicksilver.
他是我们从海啸里救来的
He was rescued from a tsunami,
所以还在处理一些精神创伤
so he's still dealing with some trauma,
希望你们都能小声一点
so if you guys could keep your voice down
当你要说"水" 或者与之相关的词
when you say the word "water," anything like that,
-希望你们能做到用这种音量悄悄讲 -嘿 各位
- if you could just whisper that. - Hey, everyone.
我们决定这一片就是快银的区域
We're thinking Quicksilver's area is here.
好 我们就立刻标记起来了
Yeah. We're just gonna go ahead and mark it off.
我们要把这一片地分给快快
We'll allot this for Quicky.
-感谢尊重 -是的
- Thanks for respecting that. - Yep.
不好意思 你闯进我们的区里了
I'm sorry, you're in our zone.
这是我们买♥♥的球
This is our ball that we bought, ok,
不会拿来共享
and it's not a share ball.
噢 看啊 你们看到了没?
Oh, look. You guys see that?
谁咬了这个球? 我不知道 是不是你的狗?
Who bit this ball? I don't know-- Is this yours?
你— 这是你的狗吗? 那两条是谁的?
You-- Is this your dog? Whose are those two?
-是你吗? -狗都喜欢Dave
- You? - Dogs love Dave.
它们很喜欢我 看这个
They really love me. Look at this.
-我觉得他在开始追我了 -哪只?
- I think he's starting to chase me. - Who is?
-我觉得它们全在追 我不玩了 -你需要被拦下来
- I think they all are. I'm done playing. - We need to cut you off.
-哇 看看他玩得多开心 -Dave 我们做到了
- Wow, look at him go. He's having such a good time. - Dave, we did it.
-我想拍张照 -裱起来挂在床边
- I want to take a picture. - Something we can frame and put over the bed.
好 哇 很棒唉 Cass
Yeah. Aw, that's great, Cass.
很不错 嘿 别再叫唤了
That's great. Hey, the barking. I don't need it.
你可以慢点倒吗?
Can you slow down on that pour?
我不知道你有没有听到 我们的狗是从一场海啸中幸存下来的
I don't know if you heard, but our dog survived a tsunami.
你有没有经历过海啸或者洪水幸存下来?
Have you lived through a tsunami or a flood?
-我从没有... -我能给你展示个技巧吗? 这样
- I've never... - Can I show you a trick? Here.
我们在家里是这么做的
This is what we do at home.
叫什么? 我们看怎么养狗的书
What? I mean, we read books about how to raise dogs.
我们很想正确地养它
We're interested in doing it correctly.
我们租了好几张DVD
OK, we rented quite a few DVDs
然后都准时还回去了 因为我们全看完了
and returned them on time because we saw them all.
-Cass... -Dave 我在
- Cass... - Yeah, Dave.
那只狗一直盯着我 他想干点什么
That dog will not stop staring at me. He's up to something.
那只嘴唇全要掉下来的狗是谁的?
Whose dog is that with the lips that are falling off?
站着别动 不要有突然的动作
Stay still. No sudden movements at all.
他会做点什么的 我们得快点离开这里
He's gonna do something. We've got to get out of here quickly.
这主意很好
That's a really good idea.
你明白吗? 就不要做出
You understand? But just no movements
让他看出我们要走的动作
that make it seem like we're leaving.
装成我们是在公园里游玩
Make it seem like we're playing in the park,
观光 走走走
looking around. Go, go, go.
天呐 我们得逃离这里
Oh, my god. We got to get out of here.
嘿 你们要去哪里?
Hey, where are you guys going?
-什么? -那是我的狗 你们牵着我的狗跑了
- What? - That is my dog. You're leaving with my dog.
-这条狗? -这才是你们的狗
- This dog? - This is your dog right here.
噢 它们看起来都一样 这些狗都长得很像
Oh, they all look alike. These dogs look alike.
你能帮忙照顾他吗? 顺便把你的也还给你
Can you take care of him? And here's yours back.
好 谢谢啦 祝你开心
OK, thanks. Have a great day.
这附近有没有闻起来像狗屎?
Smells like dog poop around here, doesn't it?
噢 那只是我的古龙
Oh, that's my cologne.
我是Rick 有什么能帮到你的吗?
Rick speaking. How may I help you?
是这样的 我刚刚卖♥♥了我的车 我找不到凭证
Hey. I just sold my car, and I can't find my title.
这应该交给凭证部的Jerry来办理
Uh, that would be Jerry in titles.
-请稍等一下 -好
- One moment, please. - Ok.
Jerry. Jerry.
Jerry. Jerry.
-Jerry -他去吃午饭了 一个小时之内回来
- Jerry. - He went to lunch. He'll be back in an hour.
你先等一会儿 他很快就来
He'll be right with you in one moment. Thank you.
你想去哪里吃午饭?
Where do you want to get lunch?
♪让我们试试...♪
♪ Let's try... ♪
♪番茄汤♪
♪ Tomato soup ♪
♪番茄汤♪
♪ Tomato soup ♪
♪我们叫个外卖♥♥♪
♪ We'll order in from the diner ♪
♪忘了买♥♥汽油了♪
♪ Forgot to buy a little bit of gasoline ♪
♪在来这里的路上♪
♪ On the way here ♪
你好?
Hello?
-你好? -稍等
- Hello? - Just a moment.
Jerry很快回来
Jerry's gonna be back really soon.
感谢您向俄勒冈州车管所提交这份
"Thank you for submitting a request
需要补办凭证的申请
"for a replacement title with the Oregon DMV."
不幸的是 我们无法立即处理您的请求
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time.
当您在等待过程中 请享受附送的唱片
While you are waiting, please enjoy the enclosed compact disc
来自我们的专属乐队拨号♥音 "请按1"
of our sponsored music dial tones, "Please Press 1.""
♪啊咿啊啊咿啊啊咿啊啊♪
♪ Ah-ee-ahh-ee-ahh-ee-ahh ♪
好
OK, great.
你最喜欢什么颜色?
So what's your favorite color?
青驴色
Tres guts.
青绿色? 好美的颜色
Turquoise? That's a great color.
宝贝 感谢你跟我聊天
Honey, thank you for talking with me, ok?
好 到时见
All right, I will see you later, alligator.
你想去父母那吗? 多好的小女孩
You want to go to mom and dad? What a good girl.
谢谢你们 学校的答复大概会在
Thank you, guys. You can expect to hear from the school
八月的第一个星期左右 太多小孩子了
around the first week of August only because there's so many kids
-只有那多么位置 -你好吗?
- and only so many spots. - How are you?
-Grover™? -对
- Grover? - That's right.
-嗨 我是Jana -你好 我是Michelle
- Hi. I'm Jana. - Hi. Michelle.
-你好 Michelle 很高兴见到你们 妈妈和爸爸坐那里 -也很高兴见到你
- Hi, Michelle. Nice to meet you. Mom and dad right there. - Nice to meet you too.
好的 Grover™ 我要问你一些有趣的问题 好吗?
Ok, Grover. So I'm gonna ask you some fun questions, ok?
听起来不错吧? 噢 谢谢你
Does that sound like a good idea? Oh, thank you.
这是什么?
What is that?
话说
You know what?
你知道吗 宝贝 我们没有设备来放这个 所以...
You know what, honey? We don't have any equipment to play this on, so...
-让一让 来啦 -这就是你问的设备
- Coming through. Here you go. - Here's that equipment you were asking for.
好 是这样 我...
Ok. You know, I...
敬请期待...
Stay tuned to...
话说 如果不行的话 我们还是—
Well, you know what? If it doesn't work, we'll just--
-我到时再看... 好吧 -能行的
- I think I'll watch it another-- Ok. - It'll work.
也许我们的故事各不相同 但我们都有一样的愿景——贝拉克·奥巴马
说起来好笑 有一天 他说道:"很有意思
It was funny. The other day, he said, "It's interesting.
我观察到你开车的时候 总是神游
Whenever you drive, your mind seems like you're lost in thought.
我觉得我们俩在这一点上很有共同点."
"I think we're alike that way."
当时我就说:"哇哦 这句话说得很有道理唉
And I'm, like, "Wow, that's a really good way to put it.
即使你才四岁大." 他抬眼笑着看了我一下
You know, you're 4 years old," and he kind of looked up and smiled,
然后说道:"某种意义上来说 我们都有点四."
and he said, "I mean, we're all kind of 4."
嗨 我的名字是Grover™ 让我进你学校
Hi. My name is Grover. Let me in your school.
是的 他一直是个超凡小孩
Yeah, he's just always been a really amazing kid.
他开口发的第一次音 "b b"
His first word, he was starting to say, "Da. Da."
然后我们想 "要来了 他要叫'爸爸'了"
And we thought, "Here it comes, "dad."
结果他说的是"数据列表" 这是他说的第一个词
He actually said "data list," and that was his first word,
接着他开始跟我们讲伊卡洛斯神话
and he went on to teach us about the Icarus myth,
我在毕业之后就不怎么再想到过
which is something I hadn't thought about a lot since school.
你说谁? Grover™ 他呀
Who? Grover. Yeah.
他很有音乐才华
He's musical.
嗯 我明白了 这主意挺不错 嗯哼
Yeah, so I can see that, you know, it's a good idea. Ok. Ahem.
多好的小孩 他最喜欢的颜色是红色
What a great kid. His favorite color is red.
时过境迁 他越长越大
Over the years, as they went, he became bigger in size,
看着真的很欣慰
and it was really something to watch.
♪耶 耶♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
哦耶
Bravo.
你觉得怎么样
Great. What do you think?
耶 呜呼
Yeah. Whoo.
-你还有什么要问的吗? -噢 我没有—
- Do you have any more questions? - Oh, I don't have--
我感觉要知道的我都已经知道了
I think that answered everything for me.
那么Grover™ 你有什么想补充的吗?
And, Grover, do you have anything that you would like to add to that?
-那些是在评论音轨之类的东西里面 -是 额外内容
- That's on the commentary and stuff.- Yep, extras.
好 非常 感谢你们 我会—
Ok. Thank you, guys, very much. I will see you--
学校有好多申请需要筛选
The school has a lot of submissions to sift through,