就是个无聊的芝麻胚芝士大满贯堡
I have a cheese slam burger on a boring sesame bun.
-我记对了吗? -没错
Did I get that right? Yes. That sounds right.
-谢谢你们 -谢谢
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
你们的食物会在四十分钟之后做好
Your food will be out in about 40 minutes. Enjoy.
你知道那种饿过头了就反而...
You know when you're over-hungry...
嗨 对不起 全我锅
Hey, sorry guys. Totes my bad,
已经过六点了
It is past 6:00 p.m.
所以我们有一整套完全不一样的菜单
, so we do have a completely different menu.
啊?不不不 我们要吃东西啊 那里就有面包
What? No. No. No, we need to eat. There's bread right over there.
-吃了得了 十分感谢
We're gonna eat that. Thank you very much.
-唔 我饿惨啦 -谢谢
Mm, I'm starving! Thanks a lot.
-啥玩意啊这是 -Craig快来!
This is ridiculous! Craig!
我替他们道歉 Craig!
Sorry about that. Craig!
Toni 这天好热
Toni, it's so hot.
-是这股暖潮 -你知道有个用冷水的技巧吗?
It's the heat. You know what's a good trick with cold water?
放在指尖上
Put it right here on your fingertips.
因为你血管都汇在那
'Cause that's where all your arteries are.
你好 空调维修员
Hello. Air conditioner repairmen.
是 我们打过电♥话♥ 你也能感到
Yes, we called, and as you can feel,
这里热死了
it's sweltering hot in here.
-机子在哪? -不好意思 啥?
Where's the unit? I'm sorry, what?
你的空调 空调在哪里?
Your air conditioner.
长什么样的
What does it look like?
空气调节系统长什么样?
What does an air-conditioning system look like?
就是有个铝制外壳 像这样
Well, it'll have an aluminum hood, like this,
有气流声音从里面出来
and there will be an air sound coming out of it,
然后呜儿呜儿呜儿地叫
and when it goes on, it'll whir-r-r like that.
我需要你停下你这些手势
I need you to stop doing this with your hand,
也别再呜儿呜儿了
and I need you to stop whirring with your lips.
-我能呜儿吗?-可以
Can I whir? Yes.
-所以 能找到机子吗?-你什么意思
So can we find the unit? What do you mean by that?
机子?哪...
The unit? Where's the...
你们的空调机子在哪?
Where's your air-conditioning unit?
先生 我不认为你能就这样走进来
Sir, I don't think that you're allowed to come into this store
开始说来说去“机子”
and talk about units.
你每说一次“机子”啊“硬壳”啊“设备”啊
Every time you say the word"unit" or "box" or "equipment,"
我就感觉这里有根阴♥茎♥ 这里有根阴♥茎♥ 这里有根阴♥茎♥
I feel a penis here, I feel a penis here, I feel a penis here.
我都要受孕了
I am halfway to pregnant.
我们现在就叫它们 空调 或者...
We'll call this from now on a air conditioner or...
-冷机 -冷机子
A chill machine... Or a chill unit.
-我们就叫它冷机子 -不行
We can call it a chill unit. No, we cannot.
我说了“机子”吗?对不起
Did I say "unit"? I'm so sorry.
这个词还是被禁掉的
We will strike the word unit from ts conversation.
它侵入了我的潜意...实在是不好意思
It entered into my subcon... I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 是冷凝器坏了
Okay, sweetie, you got a burned-out condenser.
谁是你亲爱的?
Who's "sweetie"?
好的 女士 我修得好
Well, ma'am, I can fix it.
就 额...需要几个新的...
It, um... Probably put a couple of new...
亲爱的?
"Sweetie"?
我有名字的
I have a name.
那就是Candice
And that name is Candice.
好的 女士 那我就...
All right, ma'am. Well, I'm here...
不是“女士”是Candice
It's not "ma'am." It's Candice.
而我是Toni
And I'm Toni.
我是Brian 空调修理员Brian
I'm Brian. I'm Brian, the air conditioner repairman.
好的Brian 我们要给你这本书
Okay, Brian, we're going to lend you a book.
希望你能认真读一读
I want you to read this.
这里面详细描写了
And it is a vivid, vivid description
作为一个女性是什么样的感觉
of what it's like to be a woman.
我觉得你能从中获益良多的是:
Which I think is something that you could benefit from:
理解一位女性的历程
Understanding a woman's journey.
这就是为什么我借你这本
Which is why I've also brought this book.
《亻女也》在我们每个人心里
S/He. Inside each of us
都同时拥有一个生殖器
is both a phallus
和它的反面——一个圆锥
and the opposite of a phallus. A cone.
不 我不是那样的
No. I've never been that way.
-什么那样? -不是说要么这样要么那样
What way? It's not this way or that way.
我们都一个样 我们都是人
We're all one way. We're all human.
先生 就是你 有女性化的一面 不是吗?
You, sir, have a feminine side, don't you?
我确实喜欢姑娘
Well, I like gals.
首先 我想说谢谢你
First, I just want to say thank you.
我现在感觉凉快
I feel very... cool and...
是啊 感觉又能呼吸了
Yeah, it's like I can breathe again.
我很开心你们又舒服起来了
Well, I'm glad you got your chill back.
太舒服了
It's so nice.
刚刚那要 $300
It was, uh, $300.
好 我们这里有点
Okay, well, we have some of it here.
5...15减去...
I have 5... 15 minus...
我是说 如果你想要
I mean, if you wanna...
捐点钱出来 我们就几乎够了
if you wanna make a donation, we'll have almost enough.
-是现金 支票最好 -先生!
Cash or check would be best.Sir!
先生 能不能不要动?停下来
Sir, will you just freeze? Will you hold on... Stop it.
你要弄烂什么了
You're gonna break something.
我现在基本上就是铁窗泪
I'm basically behind bars now.
你需要对身边的人
You need to be much more polite
再多礼貌一点!
to the people around you.
我们需要个好的社区环境
We want a good community.
刚刚那是多少
How much did we lose?
不清楚 $28吧.
I don't know. $28.
我们可以试着去卖♥♥点书
I guess we could try to sell some books. Yeah.
-能帮到你吗? -你好
Can I help you? Hi. Yes.
我是浪花骑手基金会的 希望您能
I'm with the Surf Rider Foundation, and I was hoping
签下这个请♥愿♥书来帮我们禁掉俄勒冈州的塑料袋
you would sign this petition to help us ban plastic bags in Oregon.
-我不觉得我想要去做 -这样 一个怀疑论者
I don't think I want to do that. A skeptic. Okay.
一般签东西之前
I think I need to read the appropriate literature
我都需要全看一遍
before I sign anything.
好 给你
Okay. Here you go.
-谢谢 -行
Thank you. Yeah.
嗨 你好吗?我是Malcolm Singer
Hi, how are you? I'm Malcolm Singer.
我是Kris 那是我们的宝贝Alex
Hi, I'm Kris. That's our son Alex
-你刚刚跟他说过话 -是
you just spoke to you before. Yeah.
您能不能解释一下 让我们夫妻俩理解
Could you just explain, help us to understand,
为什么把咱儿子拒之门外?
why you would shut the door on our son?
我是那种得先读了
I'm the type that I have to read it first,
在脑子里有个大致印象 才能决定的人
have it right in my brain, and then I'll decide.
这样 但我们一家都是那种需要立即答复的人
Yeah, but but he's the type and we're the type that needs instant answers.
-真不幸 -实际上很有幸
That's unfortunate. It's actually fortunate
因为这才是一个人如何能学会东西
because that's the way that a person learns.
这样好不好 不如我们从头来过 不为我们也为Alex着想
You know what? Let's try it again. Let's try it again. For Alex's sake.
你好 Alex 又见面了
Hello, Alex. It's nice to see you again.
你那个组织叫什么名字来着?
What was the name of your organization?
浪花骑手
The Surf Rider Foundation.
-我听起来反正觉得很可信 -好样的 儿子
That sounds convincing to me. You did so good.
但你有没有读过那...
Have you read the literature, though, that your...
嗨 听着
Hey, listen.
这些文案都是#¥%&*...
Literature's one of those things that...
啥?
What?
%¥#*这是个好小伙
This kid's a good guy.
我相信他是
I'm sure he is.
那你就签了这鬼东西嘛
You know, just sign the damn thing.
-我要扇门了 -你是个好人
I'll close the door. You're nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我能帮到你什么?-嗨 我是来自浪花骑手……
Can I help you? Hi. I'm from the Surf Rider Foundation...
-我的名字叫Alex -我的名字叫Alex
My name is Alex. My name is Alex,
我希望您能签这份请♥愿♥书
and I was hoping you'd sign this petition
好帮助禁掉俄勒冈州的塑料袋
to help ban plastic bags in Oregon.
-再和我说说 -记得对我儿子微笑
Tell me more. Just making sure you're smiling at him.
-再和我说说 -塑料袋会致鹈鹕癌
Tell me more. They cause pelican cancer.
-才不会让鹈鹕得癌症 -谁知道呢?
They don't cause pelican cancer. Who knows?
-这里写了吗? -写...写了
Does it say it in there? They-They do.