It's about the part that my father dies.
他们在他的办公室里安放了一枚炸♥弹♥
They put a bomb in his office,
然而这一回是他可怜的秘书被炸死了
but this time his poor secretary was killed.
我清楚地记得 原因是...
I remember this vividly. The reason is--
打印机好了 整本书 都在这了
The printer's working, it's all there, the whole book.
不用担心我们
Don't worry about us.
继续读 读完 我们没问题的
Keep reading. Just finish your reading. We're fine.
于是我那可怜的父亲终于...
And then finally my poor father...
有处打错了 我们等会请教一下你怎么处理
There's a typo, so we'll ask you how to fix that later.
好 各位 感谢前来
Okay, everybody, thank you for coming
Spyke和Iris的婚礼彩排
to Spyke and Iris's rehearsal unification ceremony.
我想你们都互相认识
I think you all know each other.
那就赶快开始吧
Let's go ahead and get started,
那你们就是要在降落伞的边缘出现
so you're going to emerge at the edge of the parachute.
从里面出来
You're going to come out of it.
走向女祭司
You're going to move towards your Priestess
然后你们就交换誓词
and you're going to exchange your vows.
如果你们这帮家伙受不了了 想胡来
And if you guys at the edges, you wanna be messed up,
完全没事儿
that's totally all right.
行 不管怎么说 先过一遍
Anyway, okay, so let's go ahead and run through a drill.
享受这一刻 开心点
Just have fun you guys, just stay relaxed.
放轻松 开心 然后我们走过来
That's right, relaxed, have fun, and we walk,
-走—— -停停停
walking-- Hold on. Hold on.
稍微停一下 我不确定
Just hold on a second. I don't know about this.
太多色彩了 太过节日氛围了
It's a lot of colors. It's a little festive.
我们重新来一遍
Let's just do it again. Okay--
不要 我们已经做过一遍了
No, we-- we've done it already.
-这是在彩排 -不 我们就是在做了
This is a rehearsal-- No, we're doing it.
这个方案已经死掉了 结束了
It died. It's over.
我们确实是做过了 但就做过一次唉
We did do it, that's true, but we did it one time.
那行 那就再做一次咯 烂死了
All right we, let's let's do it, and it'll suck.
我和Spyke都知道很多人会因为
So Spyke and I know, like, a lot of people get stressed out
谁挨着谁坐这件事情很紧张
who's sitting next to who,
所以我们不想要任何人挨着其他人坐
so we don't want anybody sitting next to anybody.
呃 Damon坐这
Uh, Damon sit here.
老爸 坐那边那把椅子
All right, Dad, just go in that chair right over there.
你像那种睿智的观察者
You're watching from afar. You're like the wise man.
Chad 和Mikey换位
Chad, switch with Mikey.
你知道如果对我竖中指的话
Okay. If you give me the finger during this,
我会憋不住笑的 你知道我的
I'm gonna laugh, and you know I am.
到时我就会站在这里看着你们 像是...
Then I'm kinda, like, I'm just over here looking at you guys, like...
到这时新人将会交换誓言
So at this point they're going to be exchanging their vows,
我相信你们准备好了 对吗?
I believe that's-- you guys have something prepared, correct?
假如我们这样 吻一下你的手
What if we do it, like, kiss your hand,
转向他们 然后Lisa 过来这里
turn to them, and then Lisa, come here.
-不行不行不行 -然后 等我说完
No, no, no, no-- And then-- hold on.
然后她再转身走回去
And then she turns around, and she goes back,
我就一直盯着她 像说“那再也不会发生了”
and I stare her down like, "That will never happen again."
等等 什么再也不会发生了
Wait. What will never happen again?
-然后你父亲会点头:“这才是我女婿”-Spyke
And then your dad nods, like, "That's the man." Spyke.
什么再也不会发生了?
What will never happen again?
就是 我和她约会
Ah, the-- when we were seeing each other.
好 这些都是不错的主意
Okay, these are all good ideas--
-她不能上来这 -为什么?
She can't come up here. Why?
你们以前在一起过
Because you guys used to date.
-好 -那又怎么样? 都不算——
Okay-- So what? That's not the thing--
在这一切都失控之前我要说
Before this gets out of hand,
我能理解你们两派都是怎么想的
I can kinda see where both parties are coming from.
你什么也不懂
You don't get anything. Okay.
你知道我们会干什么?你知道我们还会干什么?
You know we'll do? You know we'll do also?
我们还可以啥都不干 婚礼不办了
We could just not do it all and not do a wedding.
噢 Spyke
Oh-- Spyke.
Spyke. Spyke.
Spyke. Spyke.
别别别
No. No. No.
-等一等 -Shannon 别碰我
Wait a minute... Shannon, don't touch me.
你就是个脏嬉皮 一点都不懂朋克
You're a dirty hippy. You do not get punk at all.
我知道你很生气 我明白
I know you're mad. I know you're mad.
拜托 Spyke 拜托 停下来
Come on. Spyke, come on. Stop.
Spyke...
Spyke...
-这场婚姻结束了! - Spyke
This wedding is over! Spyke.
嘿 等等
Oh, hey, wait.
你能帮我寄这个吗?
Do you mind mailing this for me, please?
-又一部 -是
Another one. Yes.
你看了不少电影啊?
You and your movies, huh?
嗯 我是个影迷
Yeah, I'm a total movie buff.
你是吗? 我也是
Are you? I am too.
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
What's your favorite movie?
啊 现在吗?
Ah, right now?
我很喜欢德鲁·巴里摩尔演的那部《初恋五十次》
I really like 50 First Dates with Drew Barrymore.
你喜欢斯科塞斯吗?
You like Scorsese?
啊 齐威格
Ah, Zellweger.
我喜欢轻松的电影 就喜欢浪漫题材的东西
I like light movies, I like just romantic stuff.
你有没有听说《卡里加里博士的小屋》?
Have you ever heard of The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari?
看电影不能不看那部的
You can't see film without seeing that first.
-哇哦 行吧 -里面的交叉剪辑
Whoa, okay. The cross cuts.
我超喜欢剪辑 最爱看剪辑
I'm like really into editing, editing is like my favorite.
-我像是个剪辑狂魔 -这样子?
I'm, like, an editing freak. Really?
是部德国 黑白 默片
Ah. It's German, black and white, and silent.
看它 我八岁就看了
Get it. I had to see it when I was eight.
-真的?-嗯 我爱看电影
Really? Yeah. I love film.
-你还好小唉 -这是我的毕生所爱
That seems so young. It's all I ever liked.
好 谢谢推荐...
Okay, well thanks for all the--
你的配置是什么样的?
What's your set up?
噢 我有台大电视机
Oh, I've got, like, a big-screen TV.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
我有个小扬声器和...
I've got little speakers and--
-上蓝♥光♥ -蓝♥光♥?
Do Blue Ray. Blue Ray?
真的?
Really?
-我... -上蓝♥光♥
I-- Do Blue Ray.
好 我会... 天呐 谢谢你
Okay, I'll-- Oh, my gosh, thank you.
就这么多 Sandra Polsin
All right, Sandra Polsin.
再见
Bye.
行...
Okay...
邮递员
It's the mail man.
你猜怎么着?寄来了
Guess what? It came.
《卡里加里博士的小屋》
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
主演 维尔纳·克劳斯
with Werner Krauss.
-对吗? -对
Okay? Okay.
我们到时讨论一下
We're gonna have a little discussion.
我会就在这里放一张桌子
I'm gonna set up a little table right here.
我们好好聊聊这部电影
We're gonna talk about it.
-影迷 -影迷
Movie buffs. Movie buffs.
好 卡里加里先生
Okay, Mr. Caligari.
我要看你了 呃 待会
I will see you, uh, later.
还没准备好
I'm not ready.
来吧
Fine.
但不幸的是 我只剩下两枝玫瑰
But unfortunately I only have two roses left.
喔 这个还没看 完美
Ooh, I haven't seen this one. Perfect.
我们一起经历过很美好的时光
We've had some really good times.
好吧 卡里加里博士 开始吧
All right, Dr. Caligari, let's do this.
-如何? -我坦白跟你说吧 没看
Well? I'll be honest. I did not watch it.
那你为什么要寄回去?
Well, why did you put it up to be sent back?
我是在把它寄回去让我的生活好走入正轨
What I'm doing is I'm sending it back so I can get going again,
我完全犯了拖延症
like, I was totally stalled out.
-看它 -我不行
Watch it. No, I can't.
这就像是观影的成人礼
This is like a rite of passage.
你必须得做的 一定要看的
This is something you just have to-- you have to.
是这样 我就想被一部电影关怀
Listen, I just want to feel taken care of by a movie.
它可以的 就像一袭黑斗篷一样
This does it. It like a black cloak.
-用帽顶让你感到温暖 -不
It keeps you warm in a top hat. No.
它用自己的方式在关心你