剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
- Want some company? - Yeah, maybe.
我带着她进去行吗
It is all right if I bring her in?
这儿没浣熊了 对吧
There aren't raccoons in here still, are they?
没 他们已经走了 就像每一个人一样
No, they've moved on. Just like everyone else.
好的
Okay.
我要在这坐下来
I'm just gonna get over here.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
我真傻
Stupid.
- 没有啊 他告诉我了 - 是啊
- No, he told me what he said. - Yeah.
- 我为你感到自豪 - 为什么
- I'm really proud of you. - Why?
因为你昨天晚上做了对的事情
For doing the right thing last night.
我知道你本来可以做出完全不同的决定
I know you could've made a very different choice.
是啊 我本来可以和他嘿♥咻♥到天明
Yeah, I could've made out with him.
我本来
I could've had, like...
可以和他翻云覆雨一宵千金的
Like a super hot make-out with him.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
我只是觉得
I just feel like
每个人都有伴 你知道吗
everybody has someone, you know?
马克有“小鸟骨”
Mark has bird bones,
布鲁斯有他的傻堂兄 托尼·乔斯
and Bruce has his stupid cousin, Tony Joes.
你有你的孩子
You have the baby.
顺便说一句 你孩子恨我
Who hates me, by the way.
哦 别这样 她不恨你
Oh, come on. She doesn't hate you.
她恨我
She does.
她现在就用那种“我讨厌你”的眼神看着我
She's giving me the stink eye right now.
她就长那样啊
That's just her face.
我觉得也许是我的错
I think maybe that's my fault,
因为我并没有让你们帮我
'cause I haven't really let you or anybody help.
但是我和宝宝是陪着你的 好吗
But you do have her and me, okay?
而且你是这家里的一员
And you are a part of this family.
你一直都是这个家的一员
You are always a part of this family.
我知道
I know.
我本来想留到洗礼之后
I wasn't gonna do this until the christening,
因为我想给你一个惊喜
'cause I wanted to surprise you,
但是 给
but here.
这是什么
What is this?
夏洛特的出生证明
Charlotte's birth certificate.
看她的名字
Look at her name.
夏洛特·艾玛·克鲁索
Charlotte Emma Caruso?
- 她的中间名是艾玛吗 - 是的
- Her middle name is Emma? - It is.
我的名字诶
That's my name.
我知道
I know.
我和布鲁斯想要你成为她生命的一部分
Bruce and I want you to always be a part of her life,
因为你不只是她的教母
because you are more than a godmother,
你还是她人生的一部分 知道吗
you are a part of who she is, okay?
而且你一直都是这个家的一份子 好嘛
And you will always be part of this family, okay?
- 好 - 可以了吗
- Okay. - Is that okay?
可以了 太棒了
Yeah, that's okay.
你听到了吗 坏眼神宝宝
You hear that, stink eye?
你和我永远分不开了
You're stuck with me now forever.
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
我哭的样子让她笑了
The sight of my tears makes her smile.
很好
That's nice.
你的哭脸确实不好看
You do make a crazy face when you cry.
告诉你哦
Just so you know...
她这个阶段
You know, at this stage,
还不到会笑的时候诶
they don't really smile.
可能只是在放气而已
It's probably just gas.
你能让我享受一会嘛
Can you just let me have this, okay?
好吧
Okay.
能抱抱吗
May I have a hug?
好的 三个人的拥抱
Okay, three-way hug.
6周之后
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表