剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
噢 我不想看这个
Ugh, I don't want to watch this.
我一定得看吗
Do I have to watch this?
嗯嗯 是的
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
因为"沉默的羔羊"是我最爱的电影
'Cause Silence of the Lambs is my favorite,
而且你竟然没完整的看过一遍 所以我很受伤 好吗
and it hurts me that you haven't seen all of it, okay?
为什么 玛姬 为何要把快乐建筑在我的痛苦上
Why, Maggie, why do you take pleasure in my pain?
因为人生就是如此啊 亲爱的
Because this is what life is all about, sweetheart...
正视你的恐惧 慢慢成长
Facing your fears, growing up.
看着一个人把另一个人的脸上的肉咬掉
Watching a man chew another man's face off...
这是电影里的情节吗 什么时候发生的
Is that what happens? When does that happen?
就 嗯 等会儿就知道了
Just... well, wait for it.
我不想给你剧透 好吗
I don't wanna spoil it for you, okay?
有人在屋子里
There's somebody in this house.
哦 是布鲁斯 他来拿他的棍子
Oh, that's just Bruce. He's grabbing his sticks.
拿他的棍子
He's just grabbing his sticks?
他星期三晚上会和史库特
He plays hockey on Wednesday nights
还有其他人去打冰球
with Scooter and the boys,
史库特家没有多余空间让他放球棍
and he doesn't have anywhere at Scooter's to keep it,
所以我让他把球棍放这里
so I said he could leave it here.
玛姬 他背着你乱搞
Maggie, he cheated on you.
他不能把运动器材放在你这
He should not be storing his sports equipment in here.
你要划清界线
You need to set some boundaries.
- 好 知道了 - 我告诉你怎么做
- Okay, fine. - I'll tell you that.
你冷静几秒行吗
Will you relax for a hot second?
他明天就会来把他的东西都拿走 好吗
Because he's coming tomorrow morning to get all his stuff out, okay?
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
现在我们可以好好看完野牛比尔的故事吗
Now can we just finish watching Buffalo Bill's journey?
野牛比尔:美国西部拓荒时代的传奇人物
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
- 我伤到手 - 你敢!
- I hurt my arm... - Don't you dare!
不要用那声音说话 别学了
Don't do that voice. Stop it!
怎么啦 他需要人帮忙调整风扇
What? He needs help with his fan.
还有他的沙发 他的手臂受伤了
And his sofa. His arm is hurt.
需要我帮忙搬沙发吗
Need help with your sofa?
- 啊 啊 - 啊
- Aah! Aah! - Aah!
我们为什麽尖叫
Why are we screaming?
- 布鲁斯 - 布鲁斯
- Bruce! - Bruce!
- 大坏人布鲁斯 - 不可以这样
- Bad Bruce! - No, sir!
- 这么做糟透了 - 不可以
- Not okay! - No!
我想这是最后一个了
I think this is the last of it.
是啊
Yes.
为什么一个成年人能攒这么多垃圾
How did a grown man accumulate so much crap?
大部分是他前妻给的
His ex-wife gave him most of it.
- 噢 - 也就是我
- Oh... - That's me.
那么最后要做的事就是打给他
Well, all that's left to do is to call him...
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
让他把他的东西带走
And tell him to get his stuff outta here.
你能做到的
You can do it!
很好 你行的
All right, you got it.
嘿 布鲁斯 是我 玛姬
Hey, Bruce, it's Maggie...
- 不 不 不 - 嗯
- No, no, no... - Um...
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
- 嗯嗯 - 还有 呃 过得如何呀?
- Mm-hmm. - And, uh, what's going on?
- 没错 - 还有
- Yep. - And also...
来把你的东西都拿走
Come and get your stuff.
我不知道你今天在做什么
I don't know what you're doing today...
而且我们也不在乎
And we don't care!
所以我想你能尽早来我这
So I guess if you could swing by at your earliest convenience,
那就太棒了
that would be amazing.
如果你不从的话
And if you don't,
我就要往你的啤酒帽里灌霞多丽白酒了 所以
I'm gonna put chardonnay in your beer hat, so...
- 她会污染 - 吃我这记!
- She's gonna contaminate... - Suck on that!
你的啤酒帽
Your beer hat.
嗯 总之 嗯
Um, anyway, um...
老天 只要你有空
God, whenever you can,
就来拿走你的东西
just come and get your stuff
这样一来我们就可以 你知道 搞定这事
so that we can just, you know, be done with it.
这样太好了 还有 嗯 就这样
That would be great. And, um, that's it.
我们会照顾自己 希望你也好好的
And we'll take care, and I hope you're well
还有谢谢你 还有这真是 嗯 太好了
and thank you, and that's, um... amazing.
好的 什么 再见
Okay? What? Bye.
噢 为什么 呃
Oh! Why... ugh!
- 为什么我这么不擅长这种事啊 - 不 听着
- Why am I so bad at it? - No, listen,
我知道 你和布鲁斯要走法律程序离婚
I know it is not usual
对你来说很怪 但这是件好事
for you to lay down the law with Bruce, but this is good.
在这之后 那些不愉快的事
And after this, all the unpleasantness
都可以交给律师去处理
is gonna be handled by lawyers.
噢 我该请个离婚律师 对吧
Oh, I should probably get one of those, huh?
- 玛姬 - 怎么啦
- Maggie! - What?
- 来吧 - 现在吗
- Come on. - Right now?
现在
Right now.
巴拉拉!
Blaaaah!
“上法♥院♥或去钓鱼”
"In court or gone fishin"?
噢 太好了
Oh, great.
我喜欢会卖♥♥萌的律师
I love a lawyer who's not afraid to get cute.
噢 他们不是想卖♥♥萌 他们真的在钓鱼
Oh, they're not being cute. They're actually fishing.
约翰‧里奇在他的池子里养了一堆大嘴黑鲈鱼
John Ritchie just stocked his pond with largemouth bass.
- 我讨厌这个小镇 - 你知道吗 没关系
- I hate this town. - You know what? It's fine.
这样我就有机会告诉布鲁斯我正在准备离婚文件
It'll give me a chance to tell Bruce that I'm filing, so...
听着 小玛 我知道这很难
Listen, Mags, I know this is hard...
- 是啊 - 但我们最好能够
- Yeah. - But it is always best for us
直面我们的恐惧
to face our fears head-on.
只是 噢天啊 是我妈 掩护我
Just... oh, my God, it's my mother...hide me!
掩护我 掩护我 嘘
Hide me, hide me! Shh!
- 你没告诉她 - 闭嘴
- You did not tell her... - Shut up!
你没告诉她 你回来了吗
You didn't tell her that you were home?
我跟她之间有些矛盾 好吗
I have issues with her, okay?
而且我现在很脆弱
And I'm very fragile right now.
噢 老天 已经过了三周了
Oh, my God. It's been three weeks.
等等 她在做什么
Wait. What is she doing?
噢 我想她在躲你呢
Oh, I think she's hiding from you.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
啊 好吧 你抓到我了
Ah. Well, you caught me.
我 我抓到你 不 我是在躲你
I-I caught you? No, I was hiding from you.
噢 抱歉 是我先开始躲你的
Oh, I'm sorry. I was the original hider.
不 不 不 是我躲在
No, no, no. I was hiding...
不 不 我在那里的鸟笼后
No, no, I behind that bird cage there...
- 不 我们可以 - 好的 嗯
- No. We can... - Okay, well...
祝你有美好的一天 女儿
Good day to you, daughter.
“美好的一天” 妈
"Good day to you"? Mom!
你在做什 嘿 妈 停下
What are you do... Hey, mom, stop!
你在做什 嘿 为什么躲我
Why are you... hey! Why are you avoiding me?
当你多年前开始不再打电♥话♥给我
When you stopped calling me all those years ago,
我得承认 我很伤心
I will admit, I was hurt.
后来我 平静下来了
And then I experienced... a peace
是我从未经历过的感觉
unlike any I'd ever known.
我似乎进入了自我的复兴
I've entered into a bit of ren-ay-sance.
- 是文艺复兴好嘛 - 我吃冷冻酸奶
- It's renaissance. - I eat fro-yo.
我穿露趾凉鞋
I wear open-toed sandals.
我随兴跳舞不怕路人侧目
I dance as if no one's watching.
现在 若你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me...
好吧 所以你完全没意见
Okay. So you've got nothing to say about the fact
我放弃我的事业
that I gave up my career
而且要帮玛姬养大一个孩子
and I'm helping Maggie raise a baby?
- 噢 恭喜你们俩 - 噢
- Oh! Mazels to both of you. - Oh!
我36岁了 还未婚
I'm 36. I'm still unmarried.
所以 在我们说话的同时这里正变得干涸
So... this is dryin' up as we speak.
没意见吗
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表