剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
根据目前的利率
With interest rates being what they are,
我们认为这是打造如此规模的赌场
we think this is exactly the right time to strike
及其配套设施的最好时机
with a casino complex of this magnitude.
不然就会像澳门当地说的那样
Or as they say in Macau...
- 艾玛是我们这儿最聪明能干的 - 噢
- Emma is our best and brightest. - Oh.
所以无需多虑 我们办事 你们放心
So rest assured, you are in the most capable of hands.
玛姬
你马上就要误机了
那现在请恕我要先走一步
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm so sorry.
我的航♥班♥快要起飞了
I just have a plane to catch.
请保持电♥话♥联♥系♥
Please contact my cell.
我的助理有号♥码
My assistant has it.
请再允许我表达感激之情 与你们合作是我的荣幸
And, again, been an honor work with you.
- 噢 稍等 - 是
- Oh, wait. - Yes.
还有一样东西
One more thing.
张先生赠予您一副中式卷轴
Mr. Zhang presents Chinese scroll.
噢 我实在受之不起
Oh, I really couldn't.
- 请收下 - 这太贵重了
- Please. - It's too much.
噢 不 只是份薄礼 请务必笑纳
Oh, no, it's really... I insist.
- 噢 这太 - 务必收下
- Oh, please, it's... - You must.
好的 谢谢您
Okay, thank you.
非常感谢 保重
Thank you very much and take care.
噢 他还有另一副卷轴要送你
Oh, he also has another scroll for you.
噢 哇哦 还有
Oh, wow, another scroll.
- 中式卷轴 - 噢 感谢
- Chinese scroll. - Oh, thank you.
这太 我会好好珍藏的
This is just... I'll treasure it.
请代我向张先生表示感谢
Please thank Mr. Zhang for me.
好的 等下
Okay. Wait.
啊
Yo.
还有一个
There's one more scroll.
还有啊 好的
Is there? Okay.
- 中式卷轴 - 噢 好高兴
- Chinese scroll. - Oh, wow!
这个是袖珍版的 对吧
This is like the CliffsNotes edition, right?
好了 非常感谢
All right, well, thank you very much.
期待下一次与大家会面
Look forward to seeing you all again.
- 嘿 - 你在哪儿啊
- Hello? - Where are you?
不准骗我
Do not lie to me.
我在飞机上
I'm on the plane.
是的 请再给我来点坚果
Yes, I would like some more nuts.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还在办公室
You're still at the office.
我马上就走
I'm leaving right now.
刚有人要缠着送我一副世界上最小的卷轴
I just got stuck in the presentation of the world's tiniest scroll.
给你处置了
Just do something with those.
我不知道这些是拿来干嘛的
I don't know what to do with them.
我发誓 要是你赶不上这趟飞机的话
I swear to God, if you are not on this flight...
我是什么 怪物吗
What am I, a monster?
我会错过我最好的闺蜜的宝宝派对么 肿么可能
I'm gonna miss my best friend's baby shower? Come on now.
嘿 你在钻什么 康涅狄格已经凌晨3点了
Hey, what are you drilling? It is 3:00 am in Connecticut.
我只是给婴儿床做些小改动
I'm just making some minor crib modifications.
鲍勃·维拉:美国著名居家节目主持人
嘿 鲍勃·维拉 你怀胎八个月了
Hey, Bob Vila, you're eight months pregnant.
你干嘛不让你老公来干
So why don't you let your husband do that?
他在呼呼大睡 还有 我想让宝贝闺女知道
He's snoozing, and also, I just want this baby girl
她老妈有勇气拿起电钻干活
to know that her mama's not afraid to pick up a drill
还有像这样蹲下
and get down.
18个小时之后见了
I will see you in 18 hours,
你跟你快要出生的宝宝
you and that baby you're cooking.
我会紧紧拥抱你 那会有点疼
I'm gonna hug you so hard, it's gonna hurt.
我会紧紧勒住你
I'm gonna squeeze you so hard,
紧到把你的宝宝都给挤出来
that baby's gonna come out of you.
噢
Oh!
你怎么忘记带上卷轴了
How you forget your scrolls?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我放 我以为我放行李里了
Where did... I thought they were in my carry-on.
艾玛 快点离开那里
Emma, get out of there!
中式卷轴的赠礼
Presentation of Chinese scrolls.
中式卷轴 我知道了 好的
Chinese scroll. I get it, okay.
- 快走啊 - 赠礼 是的
- Get out of there! - Presentation, yes...
- 快滚粗天朝 - 中式的
- Get out of China! Okay. - Of the Chinese...
先森 离那台电梯远点
Back away from the elevator, sir!
我不敢相信你现在就在我车里了
I cannot believe that you are in my car right now.
我不敢相信你怀了孕还是辣么漂亮
I can't believe what a stunning pregnant woman you are.
噢 得了吧 我这么大只
Oh, please, I'm huge.
不会 我给你讲什么才是大只
No, I will tell you what's huge,
看看这对大号♥咪♥咪♥啊
and that is these mammer-jammers.
日日夜夜都这么坚挺
They go all night.
这简直是我们的梦中情“波”啊
They're like the boobs of our dreams!
- 让我感受下 - 来啊 又不收你钱
- May I feel them? Yeah, get in there.
噢 天 好爽
Oh, god... hmm.
- 你知道有趣的是什么吗 - 什么
- You know what's interesting? - What's that?
- 我以为手感会软软的 - 嗯哼
- Is I thought they'd be soft. - Uh-huh.
但是摸起来却有一种紧实感
But they're actually quite firm to the touch.
对啊 因为里面都是奶水
Well, they're filling with milk.
分量占了不少
They've got a real heft to them.
基本上就是个水床 嘿 嘿 嘿
Like a water bed almost. Hey, hey, hey.
- 你往哪开 - 什么
- What are you doing? - What?
求你别去缅因街啊
Please don't go down Main Street.
我只是想带你看看有啥变化
I just want you to see what's changed.
没有啥变化 一切都是老样子
No, nothing's changed. Everything's always the same.
- 他们种了些李子树 - 噢 天
- They planted plum trees. - Oh, God.
噢 有一家子挺友好的巴基斯坦人接手了“威尔森药店”
Oh, and a nice Pakistani family took over Wilson Drugs.
怎么大家都冲我们挥手
Why is everyone waving at us?
嘿 那是什么
Hey. What's that?
我要告诉你 我所不感兴趣的事情
I'm gonna tell you what I'm not interested in.
# 拜托 #
Please
之一就是肯尼·罗金斯的歌♥
And that's one Mr. Kenny Loggins.
# 欢迎我归家 #
Celebrate me home
这些人我一个都不想见
I don't want to see any of these people.
# 给我你的号♥码 #
Give me a number
回家的事我连我妈都没告诉
I didn't even tell my mom I was coming home.
# 欢迎我归家 #
Celebrate me home
你懂我意思吗 简直无法呼吸
Do you know what I mean? I just can't breathe.
- 我喜欢那部分 - 你知道吗
- I love that part. - You know what?
我从这地方出去 探索世界
I got out of here, and I explored the world,
我明确地跟你说 人的一生不该
and I gotta tell you, there is more to life
只在缅因街这一块溜达
than just ambling down Main Street
吃着奶油冰激凌
sucking on your soft-serve.
噢 蛋卷冰激凌出新口味了
Oh, the screaming cone got new mix-ins.
- 喔 呃 - 鲜桃味的
- Oh, ugh! - Fresh peaches.
- 这是好消息啊 - 我永远无法融入这里
- It's good news. - I just never fit in here.
- 你知道的 玛姬 - # 欢迎 #
- You know that, Mags. - Celebrate
- 我永远无法融入这里 - # 欢迎 #
- I just didn't fit in here. - Celebrate
# 欢迎我归家 #
Celebrate me home
你可以融入这里的
You fit in here.
- # 欢迎 # - 噢 我被洗♥脑♥了
- Celebrate - Oh, I can't resist.
- # 欢迎 欢迎 # - 好吧 你继续
- Celebrate, celebrate - Okay, keep doing that.
- # 我归家 # - 我会降个调 来一起
- Me home - I'm gonna go low. Here we go.
- # 我终于到了这里 # - # 难道你不欢迎 #
- Well I'm finally here - Won't you celebrate
- # 但是我注定在外漂泊 # - # 欢迎 #
- But I'm bound to roam - Celebrate
- # 抗忙 # - # 欢迎我回家 #
- Come on - Celebrate me home
- # 抗忙 爸比 欢迎我 # - # 喔 我终于到这儿了 #
- Come on, daddy, celebrate - Well, I'm finally here
- # 但是我注定漂泊 # - # 你会欢迎我吗 #
- But I'm bound to roam - Would you celebrate
- # 抗忙 # - # 欢迎 #
- Come on - Celebrate
# 这对波波 必须要来欢迎我 #
These boobs, got to celebrate
- # 必须要 # - # 欢迎我 #
- Got to - Celebrate
# 必须要欢迎我 #
Got to celebrate
# 这对波波 #
These boobs
- # 我们欢迎 # - 不好意思 艾玛
- We celebrate - Sorry, Emma.
# 我能欢迎 #
Can I celebrate
- 艾玛 停下 - # 我能欢迎 #
- Emma, just stop. - Can I celebrate
- 艾玛 停下 - 啥 啥
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表