剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
You couldn't even drive down Main Street
而且不发疯就已经很不错了
without having a nervous breakdown.
噢 天 那我走小路不就好了
Oh, my God! So I'll just take the side streets.
你想说什么
What is your point?
嘿 你先冷静一下 好吧
Hey, can you just take it down a notch, okay?
因为这里面有浣熊
Because there's raccoons in there
随时可能会冲出来
that will charge at any minute.
那很好 你知道吗
Good! You know what?
它们在里面把它们的小头想破了都不知道
They're in there screwing their little raccoon brains out.
它们得知道 不可能所有的事情
They need to know that sometimes life doesn't
都按计划进行
always work out as planned.
到了那时你必须要勇敢坚强
And when that happens, you got to be brave
让你的朋友来帮助你
and let your friend help you.
但是我的浣熊朋友一直在抛弃别人
But my raccoon friend likes to jump trash can to trash can.
什么 我什么时候抛弃过你了
Okay, when have I ever jumped trash cans on you?
每当情况变得艰难的时候你就这样做
Well, that's what you do when stuff gets hard.
你抛弃了马克 你抛弃了你妈妈
You did it with Mark, you did it with your mom.
这里的情况会很艰难的 小艾
And stuff is gonna get hard here, Em.
将会艰难到无以复加
The sh... is literally gonna hit the fan.
你没办法打网络电♥话♥或是叫龙一来帮你忙
And you're not gonna be able to Skype in or call Ryuchi,
然后你就会离开 最后只剩我一个人
and then you're gonna bail, and I'm gonna be all alone.
你真的以为我会这么对你吗
You really think I would do that to you?
好吧 行吧
All right, you know, fine.
如果你真是这么想的话
If that's what you really think,
那我得去赶飞机了
then I have a plane to catch.
希望你能跟你的新朋友共享人生
I hope you enjoy life with your new best friend,
慕尼黑饥渴 什么来着
munichmuncher... what is it?
- 69式 - 69式
- 69. -69!
他把这做完了
He finished it.
宝贝
Babe?
伊尔卡 请振作起来
Ilka, please try to keep it together.
我会寄钱过去让你把
I'm gonna keep sending you checks
样本唱片录完的 好吗
for that demo you're recording, all right?
你没必要这样做的 爸比
You don't have to do that, daddy.
别在音响师方面俭省
Don't skimp on a sound engineer.
答应我 你一定得找可靠的人来做唱片
Promise me that you'll get someone really solid.
如果还需要钱的话 我再转给你
If it costs a few more bucks, I'll send it to you.
你花钱给她录样本唱片
You're paying for her demo?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你让我很困扰的是 明明你
You know what is really confusing to me is
爱上了另外一个女人
why you would put together the whole nursery
却为什么又要把整个婴儿床搭好
when you are clearly in love with another woman.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没有把婴儿床搭好
I didn't put the nursery together.
那是 喔 我的天
Who... oh, my God.
艾玛
Emma.
是艾玛做的
Emma did it.
那可是真闺蜜
That's a real friend.
- 你再也找不到那样 - 好
- And you can't find that... - Okay.
闭上你的臭嘴 从老娘的房♥子里滚出去
Please shut your face and get out of my house!
我们做错什么了
What did we do?
你的司机驾照过期了
Your driver has an expired registration.
你非得现在刁难我吗
And you have to do this right now?
我现在只能做这件事
It's the one thing I have to do right now, you know,
毕竟我的工作太不复杂了
because my job's so uncomplicated.
马克 需要我呼叫支援吗
Mark, should I call for backup?
这就是烦着你的那个壮汉吗
Is that man bothering you?
约翰逊夫人 我是艾玛·卡特 好伐
Mrs. Johanssen, it's Emma Carter, okay?
你认识我啊 我是女的啊
You know me. I'm a woman.
约翰逊夫人 一切都好
Mrs. Johanssen, everything's fine.
不 你知道吗 并不好
No, you know what? It's not fine.
我认了 行吗
I get it, all right?
我 我是个坏人 是我的错
I'm... I'm a bad person, I screw up,
所以我正式向你道歉 马克
so I am officially sorry, Mark.
我还要向其他我可能伤害过的人道歉
I'm sorry to anyone else I may have hurt.
巴基斯坦那位 我为我的所作所为道歉
Pakistani man, for whatever I may have done to you.
我们之间没啥事
We have no trouble.
- 好吧 谢了 - 你在搞笑吗
- Okay, thank you. - Are you kidding me?
- 谢谢你 马克 - 这是怎么回事
- Thank you, Mark. - What is going on?
我让他把你拦下来
I asked him to pull you over
- 因为我有话对你讲 - 喔 好吧
- because I need to talk to you. - Oh, okay.
行 什么
All right, what?
我爱你
I love you,
而且我想让你留在这里一起抚养这个宝宝长大
and I want you to stay here and help me raise this baby.
噢 有好戏看了
Oh, this is different.
好吧 你说的那些 我没法处理好
Okay, what about all that stuff you said
之类的话 又作何解释
about how I can't handle it?
我不知道你是否能处理好
I don't know if you can handle it.
老实说 我也不清楚我自己能否处理好
I honestly don't know if I can handle it,
但是我能确定的是 我只想同你作伴
but I do know that you are the only one that I want with me.
好吗
Okay?
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
噢 噢 天
Oh. Oh, man.
难道你是看到我经常吹♥喇♥叭♥
You'd think I'd have more cardiovascular strength,
就觉得我的心血管功能很好吗
what, with all the trumpeting I've been doing.
艾玛 你觉得怎么样
Emma, what do you say?
你愿意跟我一起待在那间破屋子里吗
Will you stay with me in my stupid trash can?
是的
Yes.
是的 我愿意跟你一起待在那间破屋子里
Yes, I will stay with you in your stupid trash can.
亲一个 亲一个
Kiss her. Kiss her!
不是那种关系 我们只是好朋友
It's not like that. We're just very good friends.
我不管
I don't care.
经历了那么多 总有人得亲一口吧
After all that, somebody has to kiss.
好吧 没有人要来亲 那
Well, nobody's gonna be kissing, so...
- 嗯 - 噢 我
- Yeah. - Oh, my...
- 好了 扎克 - 扎克
- Okay, Zach! - Zach!
满足围观群众要求
Give the people what they want.
他们才不想看这个
People definitely didn't want that.
滚粗 滚粗
Get outta there! Get outta there!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it! We did it!
啊
Ahhhh.
我被吓到了 去喝一杯
I freaked! Go get a drink.
我喝不了
I can't drink.
噢 那你喝奶去
Oh, get yourself some milk.
过 家 家
第一季第一集
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表