剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
让我们裸泳吧
Skinny-dip!
好的 一起来吧
All right, let's do this!
好的
All right.
呃
Um...
哦 嘿 穿上这个
Oh, hey. Wear this.
这是匆促乐队夜间飞行特别T恤
This is your Rush Fly By Night shirt.
是的 但是在平行世界里 我依然拥有着它
Yeah, but in an alternate universe, I keep it.
镰刀式跳水
Jackknife!
哦
Ooh!
- 小 小玛 - 快来吧
- M-m-mags... - Get in!
嘿 小玛 不要 不要
Hey, Mags, don't. I don't...
呃 好吧 我们裸泳吧
Ugh. All right, I guess we're skinny-dipping.
罗德尼快脱衣服 我不想一个人做这件事
Take your clothes off, Rodney. I'm not doing this alone.
也许我们可以打破所有规则
Or we could break all the rules,
甚至是裸泳的规则
even the rules of skinny-dipping.
什么 罗德
What? Rod-
你还在做艺术工作吗
so do you still do art?
是的 我刚从欧洲回来
Yeah. I just got back from Europe.
我在向街头艺术界的弗米尔学习
I was studying with this guy who's basically the Vermeer of street art.
- 你是在阿姆斯特丹吗 - 是的
- Were you in Amsterdam? - Yeah.
他们有着世界上最美的艺术品展览
They have the most beautiful art installations there.
再次打起鼓的感觉很棒
It felt really good to put that drum back on, right?
这让我忘记了其它的一切
Just kind of forget about all that stuff?
哦 打鼓是最棒的事 所以我从未停止打鼓
Oh, it's the best. That's why I never stopped drumming.
你现在做什么工作
And is that you do for work?
我有一段时间在公立学校当老师
No, I was teaching public-school music for a while,
但是这个工作不太适合我
but that didn't work out.
所以我开始给私立学校的孩子做家庭教师
So I started tutoring kids at a private school,
而且你知道吗
and guess what.
这个工作也不适合我
That didn't work out either.
到底是哪儿不适合
What didn't work out?
好吧 你懂得 现代教育的时间不太能配合
Well, you know, the modern school day just doesn't sync up
我的身体节律 你懂得 但是 呵呵
with the natural body rhythms, you know, but... pffft.
他们并不想听到我这样说 所以
They didn't want to hear that from me, so...
我想我依然不明白到底是哪里不适合
I guess I still don't understand what didn't work out.
呃 你说的话就像我妈一样
Ugh. You sound like my mom.
就在我饭店旁边 有一片壁画
There was, um, one mural right outside my hotel.
这常常让我想要流泪
Always made me cry.
感觉自已就像站在风车前面的小女孩
It was of a, um... a little girl standing in front of a windmill.
拿着气球
Holding a balloon?
是的 满满都是希望
Yeah. It was so hopeful.
等下 那是你画的吗
Wait. Was that one of yours?
罗德尼 你这是溺水了吗
Rodney? Are you drowning?
哦 我的
Oh, my...
我抓到你了
I got ya.
- 我抓到你了 - 我希望这不会显得很怪
- I got ya. - I hope this isn't weird...
这是我人生中最好的一晚
But this is the best night of my life.
- 这当然很怪 - 好吧
- It's definitely weird. - Okay.
于是我说 “菲利普 我不明白
And I'm like, "Phillip, I don't understand
为什么你每个月都要收房♥租” 你懂得
why you need the rent every month," you know?
他就像房♥租纳粹一样
He's like some sort of rent Nazi.
我的意思是 嗯 他是我的父亲 但是 他就像
I mean, yeah, he's my father, but, like...
- 过来 - 哦 你真是充满了
- Come here. - Ooh, you're full...
惊喜 请闭嘴 吻我
Of surprises, yeah. Just shut up and kiss me.
啊
Ah.
警♥察♥来了 哦 我的天哪
The cops! Oh, my God.
撤退 所有人撤退
Scatter! Everybody scatter!
- C·J 你干嘛 - 什么鬼
- C.J., come on! - Seriously?
对不起 大家只能自力更生了
Sorry! It's every man for himself!
滚
Damn it!
我就跟你说这是个愚蠢的主意
I told you this was a stupid idea.
你能不能不要试图控制我的人生 讲真
Will you stop trying to control my life? Honestly...
跟你最好的朋友这么说话不太友好 好吗
That's not a nice way to talk to your best friend, okay?
我什么都不是 但我是个讲交情的人
I have been nothing but a good sport.
- 你是吗 - 是的 这次冒险
- Have you? - Yes, this little adventure...
太棒了 我真心感谢你的帮助
Wonderful. I really appreciate you helping out.
何不如你别再烦我
Why don't you get off my back
- 给我自♥由♥呢 - 谁不给你自♥由♥
- and let me live? - Who's not letting you live?
哦
Oh!
千万别是马克
Please don't be Mark.
千万别是马克 千万别是马克
Please don't be Mark. Please don't be Mark!
- 艾玛·克劳福德 - 哎 是的
- Emma... Crawford. - Yeah.
自从你回来之后我就变忙了
Been a lot busier since you came back to town.
有么 好吧 你知道吗
Has it? Well, you know what?
里面有一些误会
There's been some misunderstanding.
我是这个泳池的会员
I actually am a member of this pool.
我不知道你知不知道 这里是犹太社区
I don't know if you know... this is a Jewish community center.
好吧 犹太之神会保佑你们好运
Okay, and "mazels" to both of you.
- 请你上来吧 - 嗯 你知道么
- Just get out of the pool. - Yeah, you know what?
我很想 但是我不能
I would love to, but I can't right now,
因为我现在什么也没穿
because I am in a severe state of undress.
我可以看到
I can see that.
我需要你立刻上来
I need you to get out of this pool,
否则我只能去叫犹太律师了
otherwise I'm going to have to call Rabbi Dan.
好吧 如果这样呢
Okay, what if we did this?
如果我过会儿到警车旁边来见你们
What if I were to meet you guys at your cop car,
你们在那儿等会儿 我马上就来
and you guys wait there and then I will come to you?
上来吧 达丽尔·汉纳(美国女演员)
Just get out of the pool, Daryl Hannah.
- 每个人都能看到 - 事实上我已经看到了
- Everybody's seen it. - I have actually seen it.
没错 我知道 但我们离高中时代已经有段时日了
Yeah, I know, but it's been a long time since high school.
一切都变了 你知道吗
Things have changed, you know.
有些部分变得更柔软了 而有些部分变长了
Some parts are softer. Some are longer.
- 什么部分变长了 - 一切
- What parts are longer? - Everything.
你可能不明白这有多恶劣
I don't think you understand how serious this is.
这是犹太社区
This is a Jewish community center.
你们做的事几乎是仇恨犯罪 上来
This is practically a hate crime. Now get out.
- 我来分散他的注意力 - 不 不 罗德尼 不要
- I'll create a diversion. - No, no. Rodney, don't!
- 这是谁 - 罗德尼 别逞能
- Who is this? - Rodney, don't be a hero!
骑士精神
Chivalry!
啊
Uh-ooh-ooh!
罗德尼 你还好吗
Rodney! Are you okay?
没事 小姐
'Twas nothing, mi lady.
嘿 这包头发是干嘛用的
Hey, what's with this large Ziploc bag of hair?
把它放下 这是证据
Put that down. That's evidence.
我们能走了吗 为什么还把我们扣下啊
Can we please go now? Why are we still here?
在玛姬冷静下来前 我们不能让你走
I can't let you go until Maggie calms down.
她怎么了
What the hell is going on with her?
不知道 她有点精神崩溃
I don't know. She's having some sort of a nervous breakdown.
她对我说了些恶毒的话
She's been very mean to me,
所以我现在不想跟她说话
so I'm not speaking to her right now.
哦 不 你跟我来看一下
Well, no, I think you need to come and see this.
你最好让我出去 条子 好吗
You better let me out of here, cop man, okay?
为什么每个人都想要控制我
Why is everybody trying to hold me down?
我只是需要你签下这份声明
I just need you to sign this statement!
不 没有人能够控制我
No, nobody is gonna keep me down,
我只能告诉你这么多 我要掀翻这张桌子
I'll tell you that much. I'll flip this table...
让它像煎饼一样翻面
I'll flip it like a flapjack!
这是钉在地板上的
It's nailed to the floor.
哦
Oh...
你知道我是谁吗 你知道吗 我是玛姬
You know who I am? Do you? I'm Maggie!
是的 我当然知道你是谁
Yeah, I know exactly who you are,
因为我们是高中同学
because I went to high school with you.
好的 我知道我的权利
Okay, I know my rights, man.
我要电♥话♥ 我要匹萨
I get my phone call, and I get my pizza.
我要匹萨 我要爆米花
I want my pizza, and I want my popcorn!
你没有权利要匹萨
Pizza is not a right.
- 给她一块匹萨 - 不 艾玛
- Go get her a pizza. - No, Emma.
你交的税没有留给匹萨的
No part of your taxes goes to pizza money!
我要匹萨 大屁♥股♥
I want my pizza, big thighs!
真伤人 我要进去
That's hurtful. I'm going in.
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表