剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
噢 老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 这儿有人坐吗 - 你在这做什么
- Is this seat taken? - What are you doing here?
噢 我只是 我也有些未竟之事
Oh, I just... I have some unfinished business of my own
想要分享
I'd like to share.
很抱歉 但我们正要继续下一个主题
I'm sorry, but we're actually gonna move on to our next theme
也就是一次珍贵的回报
which is a cherished return...
好啦 反正我就是要读我的诗
Okay. Well, I'm gonna read my poem anyway.
诗名是
It's called...
“一颗饺子的悲叹
"A dumpling's lament...
“作者 坦普斯·布勒索
"By Tempestt Bledsoe.
坦普斯·布勒索 《考斯比一家》中的人物
“外翻的衣领 与珍珠
"Popped collar. Pearls.
“过膝裤 压♥迫♥我吗
"Pedal pushers, pushing me?
“压♥迫♥你
"Pushing you.
“说我是颗饺子
"Call me a dumpling
“说我掉出了碗
"and say I fell out of the bowl?
“噢 你的碗冷冰冰的
"Well, your bowl was cold,
“到处是洞
"filled with holes,
“说是滤网还比较合理
"more colander than bowl.
“随便找个人问问
"Ask anyone you see.
“我的肉汁鲜甜
"My meats are sweet.
“说我凶恶 感受一下你自己吧
"Tough to the touch? Touch yourself!
感受一下 多么粗糙”
Feel... How rough!"
老天 十分赤♥裸♥
Man, that was raw!
非常真实
That was raw.
创作者们 来点回馈
Creators, reactions.
- 我讨厌这诗 - 噢
- I hated it! - Oh.
- 好伤人啊 - 我觉得她的语调
- That's hurtful. - And I think the voice she used
比诗的内容还要抢戏
just stole focus from the words.
好吧 我 不在乎
Okay. I don't... care for you.
你的意见
As a person.
妈 你觉得我的诗如何
Mom, what did you think about my poem?
嗯 我认为任何形式的创作都值得欣赏
Well, I appreciate creativity in any form.
所以 为你弹指 创作者伙伴
So... snaps to you, fellow creator.
我们打算就这样干坐在史库特家门外
Are we just gonna sit here outside Scooter's house
吃牛肉干吃上一整天吗
eating beef jerky all day?
是啊 监视就是这样
Yeah. That's kinda what you do on a stakeout...
为什么不联络你的线人之类的
Why don't you call your source or something?
- 我的线人 - 对啊 那个
- My source? - Yeah, that guy
你跟他买♥♥面包圈顺便收集情报的人
that you get bagels from that you also get information?
没有哇 他只是问我要不要加点奶油干酪
No. He was just asking me if I wanted cream cheese on that.
好吧 你应该要有个线人 你可是警♥察♥
Okay, well, you should have a source...you're a cop.
玛姬 你知道他有可能什么事都没有 对吧
Maggie... y-you know that he's probably just fine, right?
是啊 可是我怎么会知道
Yeah, well, how would I know that?
因为他是个成年人了 玛姬
Because he's a grown-ass man, Margaret.
他可能只是在戴夫与巴斯特餐厅发泄情绪啊
He's probably just blowing off some steam at a Dave & Buster's.
戴夫与巴斯特餐厅 美国连锁娱乐餐厅
他从来没做过这种事
He's never done anything like this before.
他一定会回我电♥话♥
He always calls me back.
嗯 你知道 你不曾离过婚
Well, you know, you've never been divorced before.
我们还没真正离婚
I'm still not technically divorced now.
是啊 但你还是得面对
Yeah. You need to get on that.
老天 为什么每个人都这样说
God, why does everybody keep telling me that?
你还是想离婚 对吧
You still don't want to be married to the guy, do you?
- 是啊 当然 - 那你就得对他放手
- No. Of course not. - Then you gotta let him go.
我马上就得这样做吗
Well, I'm just supposed to do that overnight?
我跟他在一起13年 没办法
I was with him for 13 years. It's not...
就这样立马停止关心他
you just turn off caring about somebody like that.
我知道 你是对的 那需要
I know, you're right. It takes...
那需要时间 那是一段过程
It takes time. It's a process.
只是 我不知道
It's just, uh... I don't know,
你知道 像是 当艾玛离开
you know, like with... when... when Emma left.
你知道 那 那糟透了
You know, that was... that sucked.
但 呃 最后 我还是熬过来了
But, uh, eventually, I got over it.
- 嗯嗯 - 但那不代表你不关心了
- Mm-hmm. - Which doesn't mean you stop caring,
你知道吗 只是
you know, it's...
- 你只是让事情过去 - 所以你还在意她
- You just get over it. - So you still care about her?
好啦 悠着点 聪明人
Okay, slow your roll,Clarice.
- 重点不是我 - 你说你总是会在意她
- We're not talking about me. - You said you always will care about her.
我只是说对大部分 对全人类来说
I'm just saying in general for most...for all... humans
你和某人分手后
that when you break up with some...
喂 别转移话题
Now, why... don't change the subject.
我们在谈论你的问题
We're talking about you.
我们居然就这样结束 太疯狂了 你知道吗
It's just so crazy how we ended up here, you know?
刚开始时多么美好
When it was starting, it was so good,
我们的第一次约会多么美妙
and he was, like, so sweet on our first date.
你们做了什么
What'd you guys do?
他给我做了法国脆饼卷罗非鱼
He made me tilapia rolled in crushed pretzels.
他说那就像是巧克力棒 只是里面有鱼
He said it was like a take five bar but with fish.
然后 他带我去散步
And then... he took me on a walk.
他说他就是想散散步
He said he just wanted to walk.
后来我们停下 去喝冰淇淋可乐
Then we stopped and got coke floats,
然后我们坐在
and then we just sat in a...
老天
Oh, my God.
我知道他在哪儿了
I know where he is.
- 你知道 - 走吧 对
- You do? - Let's go. Yeah.
- 走吧 - 不 不 不 不
- Let's go. - No. No, no, no.
非紧急情况我们不开那个
We don't put that on unless it's an emergency.
马克
Mark.
好啦 随便 好 开着吧
Right. Screw it. Yeah. Let's put it on.
勇往直前 打击犯罪
Fire 'em up and tear it off and tear it down!
tear off同时有撕裂及冲得快的意思
我们没有要撕裂任何东西
We're not tearing anything off.
噢 布鲁斯
Oh, Bruce.
你怎么了 老兄
What is going on with you, buddy?
当你打给我 叫我拿走我的箱子
When you called and said for me to pick up my boxes,
我就想
I just thought...
我还没准备好结束这一切
I'm not ready for this to be over.
但是你背着我乱搞呀
But you cheated on me.
我接下来的人生 都会希望
For the rest of my life, I'm gonna be wishing
我能坐上那台德劳瑞恩汽车回到过去
I could get in that DeLorean and go back in time
电影《回到未来》里的时光机
回到事情发生的当下 选择不做傻事
just before it happened and then not do that.
嗯 你会希望时间再往前一点
Okay, well, you would have to take the DeLorean back even further,
因为我们已经很久没有感到真正开心了
because we haven't been happy for, like, a long time.
对吧 小飞侠
Right, McFly?
英国流行摇滚乐团
但你找到我了 所以
But you found me, so...
很明显地 你对我还有一点感情
Obviously, that means that you must have some feelings left for me.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course I do.
而且我一直都会在意你
And I will always care about you,
但这一切真的结束了
but it's really over.
会很困难 感觉很怪
And it's gonna be hard and weird
而且 你知道 我们会很不自在 一切很复杂
and, you know, uncomfortable and complicated,
但我们得想办法解决 要尽快
but we need to figure it out, and we need to do it soon,
因为她出生后
because when she comes out,
我们至少要假装我们知道自己在做什么
we gotta at least pretend that we know what we're doing.
- 是啊 - 对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
因为我完全不知道我在做什么
'Cause I definitely don't know what I'm doing.
- 我也是 - 我要让你感到惊讶
- Neither do I. - I'm gonna surprise you
我要做得很好
and be great at that, though.
希望你会
I hope you are.
我可是匹黑♥马♥
I'm a dark horse.
好的
Okay.
嗯 我想问你要不要搭我的便车 但 呃
Well, I would ask if you want a ride home, but, um...
我正试着画我的界线
I'm trying to work on my boundaries.
我也是 而且 我也想走一走
Me too. Plus I wanna walk a little.
- 好啊 好主意 - 是啊
- Okay. Good idea. - Yeah.
好吧 来拿走你的箱子 嗯
All right, come get your boxes and, um,
还有 艾玛吃了你的奶酪
also, Emma ate all your cheese.
- 什么 - 我说艾玛吃了你的奶酪
- I'm sorry? - I said Emma ate your cheese.
哈 太好笑了
Ha. That's funny.
听起来像是艾玛把我的奶酪全吃了
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表