剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
好了 出来展示一下成果吧
Okay, show me what we're working with here.
我不想出来
I don't want to come out.
来嘛 出来给我看看
Come on, just get out here and show me.
- 不嘛 - 出来啦 好吗
- Nope. - Can you come out, please?
- 我不想出来 - 我可想看了
- I don't want to. - I would love to see it.
好吧 那我出来了 你要告诉我 我看上去奇葩吗
Okay, but I'm gonna march in so that you can tell me if I look ridiculous.
没问题
Okay.
等等等等 闪亮登场
Mark, time, mark!
呼 呼 呼 呼
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo!
好吧 我还是不要去了
Okay, I'm not going.
- 不 小玛 - 我看上去一定很奇葩
- No, Mag! - That's ridiculous.
并不是那样的
That wasn't about that.
是你像螃蟹一样横行 吓到了本宝宝
It was the crab walking that shocked me.
这是你们军乐队的十五周年聚会
This is your marching band's 15-year reunion.
你必须得去 而且你要碾压他们
You're gonna go, and you're gonna knock 'em dead.
- 不 我看上去太蠢了 - 一点也不
- No, I look insane. - No.
我是个胖子 我离婚了
I'm Fat City, U.S.A. I'm getting a divorce.
这不是我想让别人看到的样子
This isn't how I wanted people to remember me.
你不胖
You are not fat.
你是个美丽的 闪闪发光的孕妇
You are a gorgeous, glowing pregnant woman,
刚刚把骗子老公踹出去了 好吗
who just kicked her cheating husband to the curb, okay?
因为姑娘们 顺便问一下 你听过这句歌♥词吗
Cause sisters, by the way... have you heard?
行事只为自己
Are doing it for themselves.
为什么我们不这么做呢 我们收下腰
Why don't we do this? We cinch it in the back
把小妹妹们放出来 因为她们前所未有的坚挺好看
and get these girls out there,'cause they're looking better than ever.
我没想好
I don't know.
拜托 别把你的美胸藏在宽大衣服下
Come on, don't hide your boobs under a bushel!
整个鼓乐队都会去
My whole drumline is gonna be there.
蒂克·罗德里格斯 伊恩·伯吉特还有C·J·伍尔夫
Tiko Rodriguez, Ian Berkitt, C.J. Wolfe.
等一下 C.J.是谁 是有酒糟鼻的那个吗
Wait, which one was C.J.? Was he the one with the rosacea?
哦 不 那是谢丽尔·马斯特斯
Oh, no, that was Cheryl Masters.
哎 可怜的妹子 但愿她已经解决了这一缺陷
Oh, poor girl. I hope she got that figured out.
不 C.J.有着乌黑的头发
No, C.J. Was the one with the raven-black locks,
- 匆促乐队的T恤 - 军用防水短上衣
- the rush T-shirt... - the trench coat?
对 架子鼓
Yes! Triple ratamacue?
- 那个泳池派对 - 对
- He was the pool party. - Yes.
几乎要亲吻到了
The almost kiss.
但是在最后一刻我搞砸了
Except I messed it up at the last minute,
因为我从没有吻过我真正喜欢的人
cause I had never kissed anybody I actually liked.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你绝对要去 你知道吗
You are absolutely going to this, because guess what.
你没有多少时间能出去潇洒了
You only have a few more times to blow it out
你的宝宝马上就要出生并且毁了你的生活了
before this baby comes and ruins your life.
喂
Hey!
我是好意提醒 你知道我是什么意思的
In a good way. You know what I mean.
我们会演奏 纯粹能量
We are gonna play pure energy.
- 哦 真的么 - 对的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
纯粹能量 你知道吗 我曾经
Pure energy. You know what? I used to...
我曾伴着它的旋律在露台下和戴蒙·洛基野战
I used to dry-hump to this under the bleachers with Damon Rocky!
他是不是攻势很慢
Was he the one with the slow fade?
对 节奏缓慢 但磨得我很舒服 亲爱的
Yes. Slow fade, but a hard grind, girl.
- 好的 - 他技巧真的很棒
- Okay, all right. - But a real hard grind!
感觉怎样 感觉好吗 感觉自已像冠军吗
How you feeling? Feel good? Feel like a champion?
我不知道 我有点紧张
I don't know. I'm nervous.
我希望我还能行
I just hope I still have the chops.
什么 你当然行
What? Of course you still have the chops.
听着 你要勇敢的站出来 然后你
Listen, you just go out there, and you do...
- 你懂的 打你的鼓 - 好的
- You know... do your thing. - Okay.
行不行 让我看看你的笑脸好吗
All right? And let's see some smiles, all right?
- 眼睛里要有光彩 -臣妾做不到啊
- Keep those eyes alive. - I'm really far away.
好的 别想那么多
All right, let's put these out there.
- 那样就很棒了 - 好的
- That'd be nice. - Sure.
太好了 为你骄傲
All right, I'm proud of you.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
哇
Well, well, well...
玛姬·哈珀
Maggie Harper.
C·J
C.J.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
哦 呃
Oh, um...
走起
Here we go now!
水准没落下嘛
You still got the goods!
你准备好今天一起表演了吗
You ready to get out there on that field today?
哦 我还是当观众吧
Oh, I, uh, have to stay in the pit.
呃 我没法戴着鼓具走
Um, I can't march with the harness,
因为我怀孕了
cause of my pregnant belly.
什么 不 这没有关系
What? No, that won't work.
呃
Oh.
- 好的 - 怎么样
- Okay. - How's that?
还不错
Yeah.
没有人会把宝贝放在角落里(双关)
Nobody puts baby in a corner.
- 我带着一个西瓜 - 什么
- I carried a watermelon! - What?
哦 是有一部电影的台词
Oh, that's what she says in the movie.
什么电影
What movie?
辣身舞
Dirty Dancing.
哦 没看过
Oh. Never seen it.
- 小玛 - 嘿
- Mags! - Hey!
- 你简直太棒了 - 谢谢
- You were amazing! - Thank you.
当你们像螃蟹一样横行
When you guys were like crab walking and crab walking,
随后轻声的鼓点响起
and then the little drummies came forward...
- 对的 响弦 - 我不懂那些术语
- Yeah, the snares. - I don't know the terminology,
但是你太酷了
but you nailed it.
谢谢 我只是优美合奏中的一小部分
Thank you. I'm just one piece of a beautiful puzzle.
好的 哪个是C·J
Okay, now which one's C.J.?
呃 正在吧台旁边的那个
Um, oh, right there by the bar.
就在他的光头上 我
Right on his bald head. I was like...
哈 好吧 这感觉棒吗
Huh. Okay. How good does it feel
看到你心心念念这么久的人
to see that someone you were hung up on for so long
现在看上去像权利的游戏的临时演员
now looks like an extra from Game of Thrones?
我知道 他看上去很有魅力 不是吗
I know. He looks amazing, right?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
也许是放荡不羁 厚重的沧桑感
Like dirty, like he's lived a life.
你还对他有意思
This guy's still doing it for you?
是吧 我也不知道我怎么了
Yeah, I don't know what it is.
可能是青少年时期未完成的愿望或者其它什么的
Maybe it's like unrequited teenage lust or something?
但是在练习室里 当他走到我的身后
But when he came up behind me in the band room...
- 等一下 不好意思 不好意思 - 我觉得 我需要抓住些什么
- Wait. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - I was like, I need to hold on to something.
他走到你的身后
He came up behind you?
对啊 他帮我调了下鼓
Yeah, he adjusted my harness.
他调了下 好吧 感觉像你跟我说的
He adjusted... all right, well, that's some Jane Austen stuff...
- 简·奥斯汀小说里的场景 - 之后
- I hear you on that front. - And that was after
我们聊了很久关于小军鼓方面的事情
we had a whole conversation, just in snare drum.
你把我搞糊涂了
You lost me there.
但是他跟一群乌合之众鬼混在一起 不是吗
But he's got quite a ragtag bunch, doesn't he?
哦 那男的好像用维也纳熏肉香肠向我示意了
Oh, I think that man just toasted me with his cocktail wiener.
你要见一下C·J吗
Will you come meet C.J.?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Yes!
于是我跟那个家伙说
So I said to the guy,
“我不管你是不是要搬走所有低音喇叭
"I don't care if you have to move all the sousaphones.
我来这儿是为了打鼓”
I came here to drum."
干得漂亮
Good one.
嘿 玛姬 我的天哪
Hey, Maggie! Oh, my God.
你今天表现的特别好 那些轻敲装饰音让人震撼
You crushed it out there today. Those flam taps were inspired.
很疯狂 我能感觉到宝宝在跟着节奏踢腿
It was so crazy... I could feel the baby kicking along to the beat.
哦 我保证她一定在踢
Oh, I bet she was,
因为外面的鼓声太吵了
'cause you were the loudest one out there!
不 不 不 不
Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh. No.
玛姬在场上敲击的鼓声那么干净
When drumming is as clean as what Maggie did on that field,
一点都不吵
it is not loud.
这是最甜美的声音
It is the sound of sweet perfection,
就像人类的心跳
like a human heartbeat.
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表