过家家 第二季第一集
好吧 我只是不明白
Okay, I just don't understand
为什么我拿着一只巨大的香蕉
why I'm holding a gigantic banana.
我不知道 不过你能微笑一下吗
I don't know, but can you just give it a smile?
好吧 可就趁咱们说话的功夫
Okay, but there is hay
有干草钻进衣服里扎我屁♥股♥上了
literally working its way up my butt as we speak.
好吧 这是一个传统
Okay, well this is a tradition
- 我家的传统 - 我明白
- in our family. - I understand.
你们知道吗 我觉得那个场景可以了
You know what? I think we got that one.
- 好的 太赞了 - 说实话
- Okay, great. - Let's be honest.
我真心没感觉到爱的存在
I wasn't really feeling the love.
所以请妈妈站起来 宝宝也和你一起
So let's get mom up and the baby standing
然后咱们来
with you and let's get...
能拿一下这个香蕉吗 因为我不知道
Can you take this banana 'cause I don't know
我拿着这玩意儿是要干嘛
what I was doing with that.
好吧 我等下还给你
Right, I'll get it right back to you.
接下来让我们用胳膊搂住妈妈
And let's put the arm around with mom...
- 像这样吗 - 然后妈妈把胳膊
- Like this? - And mom have the arm
放在你肩膀上 你这胳膊肘
on your shoulder and a little more natural
再自然一点儿
with the elbow.
自然 自然 自然 自然 自然
Natural, natural, natural, natural, natural,
然后妈妈微笑 好的 这样就好
and smile mom. Okay, there we go!
恰到好处 对吧 妈妈们
That feels right, right moms?
实际上 她是妈妈 我是闺蜜
Actually, she's the mom, I'm the best friend,
这是宝宝
this is the baby.
不管是朋友还是爱人 我们不需要标签
Friends, lovers, we don't need labels.
我所需要的就是今晚当你们爬上♥床♥
All I need from you is do whatever you're going
开始相互依偎之时
do tonight when you crawl into bed
请你们务必随心所欲
and start to snuggle with each other.
抱歉 道格拉斯 我想这是个
Oh, I'm sorry, Dougie, I think there's been
误会 因为你臆想的事情
a miscommunication because that's not
绝不会在此处发生
what's happening here.
没错 她离了婚 我搬家到这儿是
Right, she got divorced, I moved home
- 为了帮她照看宝宝 - 是的
- to help her with the baby... - Yeah.
所以这才是我们想要在这里表达的
So that's sort of what we're trying to capture here.
没错
Yeah.
只是某种可供选择的家庭成员情况
Just kind of an alternative family situation,
但是我们没有结婚 不过我们是朋友
but we're not married but we're friends
而这是宝宝
and there's a baby.
好奇葩 但是我要告诉你 咱们继续进行六月场景的拍摄
Weird, but I'll tell you what, let's move on to June.
好的 拿着那个 我去后面拿些沙子
Okay, hold that and I'll get some sand from the back.
好吧 我需要你的理解 我觉得这个男人
Okay, I need you to understand that I believe this man
是一个确诊的精神病患者
to be clinically insane.
可我需要你的理解 我坚信在那面墙上有咱们
And I need you to understand that I believe that we belong
和所有其他家庭在一起的位置
up on that wall with all those other families.
- 我知道 - 你明白吗
- I know, I know. - Do you understand?
- 我明白 - 因为咱们是一个真正的家庭
- Yes I do. - Because we are a real family.
咱们当然是真正的家庭
Of course we are.
这对我来说非常重要 你能用点心吗
And it's very important to me. Can you just get on board?
是的 我在用心 好的
Yes, I'm on board. Okay, fine!
所以咱们只要乖乖听从这个长着老鼠尾巴的男人
So we're just going to do whatever this man
摆布就好了吗
with the rat-tail says?
我喜欢那个声音
I like the sounds of that.
我翻出来几个椰子文胸和一个巨嘴鸟头
I got some coconut bras, a toucan head.
还在后面找到几件裸体紧身衣
I got some nude body suits in the back
- 效果一定会非常棒 - 嗯
- Which would be great. - Mm-mm.
让咱们来个里约大冒险吧
And, let's go to Rio!
微笑 巨嘴鸟 再来点微笑
Smile, toucan. Need more of a smile
巨嘴鸟
from the toucan.
我在里面什么也看不到 伙计们
I can't see anything in here, guys,
我快喘不过气了
and I can't breathe.
# 嗨 记得那时候 #
Hey, remember when
# 所有的时间都静止 #
All of time stood still
# 噢 快 快 快 快 #
Ooh, do do do do
# 在我们玻璃心之前回去 #
Back before we were brittle
# 在我们玻璃心之前回去 #
Back before we were brittle
我再也不做那种事了
I'm never doing that again.
是的 咱们都不做了 你知道吗
Yes, we are. You know what?
咱们拍好了照片 所以我搞不懂
We got the photos, so I don't know
我们到底还有什么可抱怨的
what we're complaining about.
呃 有一根干草
I have, like, a piece of hay,
直扎得我屁♥股♥都快开花了
like, right up my butt crack.
你能帮我找一下拿出来吗
Can you please just look and get it?
扎得疼
It hurts.
噢 我可不想翻腾你的屁♥股♥
Ew, I don't want to get up your butt
- 还检查 - 拜托 就帮我找一下么
- and check... - Please, will you just do it?
- 好吧 - 不知道它是否
- Fine. - I don't know if it's...
- 干草在哪儿 - 你摸找它了吗
- Where is it? - Can you feel it?
- 你知道吗 - 什么
- You know what? - What is it?
- 有一根在上面 - 不是 就在右边
- There was one up there. - No, it's right to the right.
- 噢 那里 我找到了 - 这下好了
- Oh, there, I found it. - There we go, okay.
抓住了 在另一边
Get it, it's on the other side.
被我的丁字裤缠住了吗 那就是那根干草
Is it caught in my thong? That's what it is.
嗨
Hi.
噢 不是吧
Well!? What?
- 看看这是谁啊 - 看
- Look who it is! - Look!
是马克和蒂娜 蒂娜和马克
It's Mark and Tina, it's Tina and Mark.
- 是啊 - 伙计们 这是玛姬和艾玛
- Yeah. - Guys, it's Maggie and Emma
还有宝宝夏洛特
and the baby Charlotte.
看看夏洛特 她长得好快啊
Look at Charlotte, she's so big!
确实如此 我们一直在一起
Yes, it is. Here we are all together.
- 太不可思议了 - 这样不是很棒吗
- Yes it's amazing. - Isn't this wonderful?
- 不可思议 - 不可思议
- This is amazing. - It is amazing.
我能过马路吗 我知道你不许我
Should I cross the street? I know I'm not allowed
靠近你老公
to be near your husband.
你现在就很靠近
Well, you're here now.
好吧 拜托 咱们真的有必要搞成这样子吗
All right, do we really need to, come on, get into this?
- 对啊 问得好 - 我的意思是 事情已经过去一阵子了吧
- Right, good question. - I mean, it's been a while,
- 对吗 - 是啊
- Right? - Yes.
而且一切都已经是过去了 如流水般一去不复返了
And this is all water under the bridge,
但是 你知道 事情过去多久了吗
but, you know, like, how long has it been?
- 已经很久了 - 看看宝宝都多大了
- It's been a long time. - Look at the baby!
我非常清楚事情过去多久了
I know exactly how long it's been.
四个半月
Four and a half months.
额 事情已经
It that the, uh, amount of time
已经过去四个半月了吗
that it has been, to, that has been?
是的 就是从你无缘无故地告诉他
Yeah, that's when you told him that he's not allowed
不许再见到我那时算起
to see me anymore for no reason at all.
事实上这一切有一个充分的理由
Actually, there was a very good reason.
- 你们养了条狗 - 是的
- You guys got a dog? - Yes.
- 怎么想起来养狗了 - 就是这条
- What's up with that? - This guy right here.
- 这个小淘气 - 额
- This little rascal. - Uh huh.
蒂娜想养条狗 所以我们就养了一条
Tina wanted a dog, and so we got a dog
- 现在我们有一条狗了 对吗 - 是的 它的名字叫雷内
- and now we have a dog, right? - We do, and his name is Rene.
- 雷内 - 不错 雷内
- Rene. - Oh, well, Rene
- 是女孩的名字 - 在法国不是
- is a girl's name. - Uh, not in France,
而且它是条法国狗
and he's French.
- 它出生在法国吗 - 不是
- Was he born in France? - No.
实际上它出生在新泽西州蒂内克市
Actually, he was born in Teaneck New Jersey.
- 那它不是条法国狗 - 好吧 你知道吗
- That's not a French dog. - Okay, you know what?
- 不如我们就 - 它有法国血统
- How about we just... - He's of French heritage
- 而且我有它的血统证明 - 哦 我倒想看看
- and I have papers to prove it. - Oh, I'd love to see them.
明天查你的邮箱吧
Then you check your mailbox tomorrow!
我今天晚上就查
I'll check it tonight!
天啊 不敢相信他们养条狗
God, I can't believe they got a dog.
- 你知道那意味着什么吗 - 是的 一个宝宝
- You know what that means? - Yeah, a baby.
- 什么意思 -他们正计划要孩子
- What? - They are practicing for a baby.
不 不 不 当一段婚姻
No, no, no. When a relationship is
奄奄一息之时 你才会养条狗
on its last gasp, you get a dog.
还记得凯蒂·布坎南的事吗
Remember what happened to Katy Buchanan?
是那个留着瀑布般辫子的女子吗