剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表
It sounded like you said Emma ate all my cheese.
我是这样说的呀
That's what I said.
你曾想过你居然有一天
Did you ever think you would live to see the day
能拥有自己的手工艺空间吗
you'd have your own crafting corner?
看看 我可以拿个玻璃罐
Look... I could take a Mason jar,
装满手工巧克力脆饼
fill it with handmade chocolate chip cookies,
用我蝴蝶结区的缎带为它系上蝴蝶结
wrap it in a raffia ribbon off my ribbon organizer,
然后给你 生日快乐
and then here you go... Happy Birthday!
看吧 你摆脱了布鲁斯的那堆垃圾
I mean, see? You get rid of Bruce's garbage,
身处梦想国度
you're living a goddamn dream.
就像网络上的梦幻家居
Straight out of the pages of pinterest.
你知道吗 我真不懂你为什么花这么长时间才走出来
You know, I honestly don't know why it took you so long to moveon.org, right?
你倒是很敢说
Well, you're one to talk.
- 什么意思 - 我只是说
- What are you talking about? - I'm just saying
我们都同意我们都有
I think we can both agree that we have trouble
很难放下旧情向前走的问题 对吧
moving on from old relationships, right?
什么 你在说我跟我妈吗
What, are you talking about me and my mom?
噢
Oh!
太好了 你以为你有了自己的包装区
Great! So now you have your own wrapping station,
你就什么都懂了吗
you know everything?
我觉得糟透了
Well, I feel terrible.
给你
Here you go.
一个小太阳
Little sunshine for ya.
我现在就得去找她谈吗
Do I have to go talk to her now?
- 现在 - 我该
- Now. - Do I have to...
- 对 - 巴拉
- Yeah. - Blehh!
嗯 妈
Um, mom?
- 又来了 - 不 不
- Ah, here we go. - No, no.
我不是来吵架的
I'm not here to make a scene.
我只是想说我懂了
I just wanted to say that I get it.
你不想和我维持关系
You don't want a relationship with me.
没关系
That's fine.
我不会再逼你了 好吗
So I'm gonna stop pursuing you, all right?
所以
So...
祝你有美好的一天 妈妈
Good day to you, mother.
为什么在经过这么多年后你想要恢复我们的关系
Why do you want a relationship with me after all these years
你都说了 无论我做什么都会激怒你
when all you ever said I did was irritate you?
我不知道 因为你是我妈
I don't know. 'Cause you're my mom.
你希望我说些什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
说你的头发可以再多些层次吗
That your hair could use more layers?
说你的肤色有些灰白
That... your skin tone is ashy?
灰灰的 让你看起来像具尸体
Gray? Makes you look like a corpse.
你想要我说这些
Is that what you want?
肤色深点会更好看
You look better in saturated colors!
这样说你会高兴点吗
Does that make you feel good?
- 怎么啦 - 我正在抱你 妈
- What's happening here? - I'm hugging you, mom.
这样
Do this.
- 我们在跳慢舞吗 - 好的
- Are we slow dancing now? - Okay.
你真的穿着
Are you really wearing...
丁字裤吗
A thong right now?
如果是的话 简直是在玩火
Because if you are, you're playing with fire.
- 再见 老妈 - 细菌现在就在滋生啊
- Good-bye, mom. - That yeast is multiplying as we speak.
你得让它呼吸
You need to let it breathe!
我实在不知道哪个比较吓人
I don't know what's scarier,
- 《沉默的羔羊》或这个 - “梨果"
- Silence of the Lambs, or this. - A 'pome'.
华丽地被捏碎 作者为麦尔肯贾默·华纳
Transcendently Crushed by Malcolm-Jamal·Warner.
美国演员 也曾演过《考斯比一家》
“骨头干枯
"The bones withered.
“牢笼是真正的动物园
"The prison is the real zoo.
“啊 我好怕
"Ah! I'm scared!
“噢 噢 不
"Oh! Oh, no!
“啊
"Ah...
啊!”
Ah!"
太棒了
It's... wonderful.
- 还没结束 - 什么 噢
- It's not done. - What? Oh.
“啊...
"Ah...
噢 我宁愿看一个男人啃掉另一个人的脸
Oh... I'd rather watch a man eat another man's face off
也不要再多忍♥受这东西一秒
than endure one more second of this.
- 好吧 - 你确定
- Okay. - Are you sure?
- 对 - 好吧 扎克
- Yeah. - Okay, then, Zach,
- 你的工作完成了 - 什么
- your work here is done. - What?
不 不 现在是怎样 不 不 我不要
No, no, what is happening? No, no, I don't want to
- 不要看啦 拜托 - 你说你要看的
- do this... please! - You said you were gonna watch it.
剧集 | 过家家(2014) | 导航列表